Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Sorry guys!
Joe
OK.. the title of this thread says 'Sorry guys!' but tbfh, i aint sorry.
Today i log in and let everyone know i can tank now im home, and (yet again) i just get told im crap, and they dont need me. So well, ive respecced dps again, but this time im NEVER going back to prot, i know this screws up some SSC plans, but **** happens. Im not raiding with you guys anymore with my warrior (as if i have been lately anyway..) so dont ask me. Need a tank? Im the only guy online? well tough ****. Im not in for heroics and other instances either, I dont care what loot im missing out on, i'll just miss out on it. Im not joining any guild pvp premades either (we just suck anyway) or arena teams.
I dont want to see any 'oh sorry shen, we were just joking' replies to this either, coz its just bollocks. You cant put someone down, and say sorry just to do it again in a few days later. So dont say sorry.
I wanna leave the guild but im not gonna, coz there are some people in the guild who are my friends, and im not gonna just leave them. But that doesnt mean you can push me further to wanting to.

I only respecced prot again for you guys, i never wanted to. If i could have it my way i'd be DPS spec forever.
BUT: when im dps all i get too is ****, getting told a dps warriors dps is useless. So what am i meant to do? Do i spec prot and get told im not wanted/needed, or spec dps and get the same.

Warriors ftw!!

Well, glad i got that off my chest. Half of the guild dont check the forums anyway, but the majority of you that do now know to **** off and leave me alone,

Thanks bye

heijaangel
To bad it come to like this m8.
It looks sometime that alot off ppl only think about there selfs and not for the guild like you did and some others.

To bad its like that. It could be better.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

lisele

Dear Shen,

Well, I'm very happy! I'm very happy for you indeed!

You might be surprised, but don't misunderstand me, I think it's just great that you finally play your characrter just the way you like it.

We had a chat about that some weeks ago, you told me you hated tanking, and I told you to respec, because there is no reason to spend your time-gold on something you don t enjoy.

So I'm happy that you made the step and decide to play wow the way you enjoy it best, and don t give a damn about what others are thinking or needing.

For my part, I think you are or well. were a great tank, but i like you as dps, and I like to be with your mage too, fine by me if you feel confortable.

I hate healing, and i rather have my account hacked than turn holy, I'm so happy with my shadow. I enjoy going healer sometimes, just for fun or in case it's really needed, but if someone would force me to turn holy, it would disgust me from wow. So I'm very impressed for you
having been so patient with us for the guild's sake.

Thank you so much for the great job you did as our tank, and enjoy the game the way you like from now.

I'm so glad you chose not to leave the guild, it would have been a terrible loss!! You're a nice player, I like to have you around.

So you see, I'm not sorry Smile

Kisses,

Lise

Nafedogg
well, doesn't that just give me a bunch of big hairy balls?

Nafedogg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Johns3n/Sigs/nafedogg_sig.jpg

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

<script src='http://www.guildox.com/g...script>

Alchy
Hehe well I guess that was me telling you I'm better tank than you are, which ofc aint so, I'm still learning tanking, but I get the big advantages of paladin aoe tanking to make me look imba. I think its a shame u respecced from prot again, cos you are seriously good tank, an I was looking fwds to tanking some instances with u, but hey, if thats what u wanna do, then so be it. Dont take ppl so seriously man, cant u see that the only reason ppl were digging at your dps warrior was cos they missed you tanking; and as for when you logged today, that was just joking around yeh.

Anyways, cya in game dude

Alch.

Maleficus
I dunno who said that you're crap but he can suck a cock (literally)
Shendaynor ftw!
Edited by Maleficus on 17-11-2007 19:21
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Seraphel
Hey mate, as a Fellow warrior I understand what you feel and its always a shame to hear about stuff like this, but one thing I feel is wrong in this guild. Of some strange ass reason this guild seems to be against dps warriors.

So, can anyone explain me this ? cause In saga which was the best guild on the server for a long time we had in 90 % of the raids atleast 1 dps warrior among top 3 ( as long as we had dps warriors in the raid)
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Reefus

some strange ass reason this guild seems to be against dps warriors.

So, can anyone explain me this ?

As far as I can remember TBO has always had some dps warriors.
One of the main issues I had with The Burning crusade was the fact you couldnt find a prot warrior for love nor money.

Ill stay out the rest of the conversation as I have no idea what caused it but suffice to say

PLAY NICE.
There really is no need for the attitude here

BeastPriest
Personally I feel DPS warriors are one of the least usefull in terms of dps output in PVE raids. They are excellent in PvP but somewhat lacking in PVE. They need one hell of a boost.

However, they are extremely usefull at PVE in 2 ways that no other dps class is, they can get close to a boss and dps and take the cleave hits etc due to their plate armor (see how long a rogue lasts in that situation), and also, the right spec can use mortal strike and give the raid a serious advantage against bosses such as Illhoof.

All said and done, DPS warriors have their uses, just like any other dps class. Isn't that the whole point in this game? All have strengths and weaknesses?

What I have said, and what others opinions are, should not matter, what matters is that you enjoy playing the game. If you don't enjoy playing then what's the point in continuing?

You are a valued member of this guild Shen and you know that. Prot or not I know we ALL want you to stay and group with us and have some fun.

I know we all take the piss a bit, maybe a bit too much, you shouldn't take it to heart too much. You should know us all well enough by now to know we don't mean to offend you (or anyone else for that matter).

So, Shen, come hand out some kisses and spread the love Wink

Seraphel
You should see a PVE speced dps warrior beast, think you would been surprised. I dont belive there is any pve speced dps warriors in tbo , thats why you havent seen the amount of damage they can acctuly do.

its a reason why you see many dps warriors among the better raiding guilds on this, and every server in the game.
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

BeastPriest
Like I said, it's my opinion from my experience in the game Smile

If I haven't seen it, I don't know about it. I have seen what DPS specced warriors can do in PvP so I know that can dish out dmg but that kind I have seen would not be that much use in a PVE raid.

But like I said, they do have their uses, just like every other class Wink

Daveraver
Well Shen,

As i was the one who started it all by saying we dont need you we got Alchy then I guess i kicked things off. I ain't going to say sorry as I aint and I for one work damn hard for the guild and thought you were my friend and I am really disappointed that you have taken what I said this way. U think all those spicy crawdad's come easy, bloody hours I spent standing by the water for you and the raid, so cut me some slack.

I thought you were more grown up than that Sad

If you cant take a wind up then, whatever. As I said in officers chat, I missed you in the raids and so did many others miss you, whatever spec you were and you still are the most imba prot warrior I have ever met. You inspired confidence in me for one as I knew how good you were and if i made a mistake in the raid I could get away with it as it was u tanking and you could pick it up.

You have made me feel like leaving the guild as I dont want to be the one who has kicked this all off, I am here as I really like the guild and the people in it, I am verging on Hardcore and as beast said I have my own form of hardcore and it is above the normal hardcore Smile I really want to progress with TBO as I enjoy the company and the banter of all that are in the guild.

and Banter is exactly what you got the other night even though I only kicked off with the first line, but we all have to give and take and I hope you will reconsider not raiding with me as it will not be the same.

Put a smile on yer face and come back to the happy TBO family Smile as the Ass officers are missing you Wink

Rgds Dave

sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044770BnXgA.png

sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044795OUGQh.png

sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9044779bYsjK.png

www.flyfishingworld.eu
Joe
You never started it dave, its more than just yesterday.
I was pretty pissed when I wrote this post, theres like 4-5 censored swear words in there, and I usually try not to swear. I've calmed down now and I can see that ive over-reacted, and guys, I am sorry.

Back when we were raiding MC and I was dps spec, I got asked to tank and I eventually got so fed up with it I made a post on the forums telling them to f-off asking me to tank, dunno if any of you guys remember.
Warrior is my most favorite class in wow, if I get bored of it I wont look for a more fun class and reroll, i'll just get too bored and quit. and well.. i dont want that.

Yeah I have a 70 mage but squishy classes (fire spec, even tho frost is cooler, fire is better for PvE dps, and I love the irony of needing primal fire for fire dmg gear.. anyway) imho are boring compared to a class that can take a few hits. Thats why i like warriors, because they're the only plate wearing class I can get past level 20.

I've seen some previews of Death Knights, and they're making it possible to 2H tank (*Happy Bunny Dance*) even though they've given us talents to increase the threat on Mortal Strike and Blood Thirst, so we probably could now anyway.

Drifting off the subject here.. just wanna say im sorry, and i hope i've not (probably have) upset anyone.

Shendaynor

Maleficus
Let's kiss and make up lol
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

TheBizzy
MAN i just wrote a long replay, but my comp froze Pfft

TheBizzy
OK.. ill try again.

I think this post is freakin`awsome. It showes something. Proves something. Proves TBO.

I guess that yesterday, you felt PROPERLY pissed off. As i guess, you had two options:

1 Easy way: (Type /gquit)
2 Hard way: (Logg the forums and write a long and flaming post, with cencored words)

You choose the second one. Why? Grin

-And it does not end there! You get replies on you post! Not the kind of "suckup replies" you might have expected. No. PPL write (like you just have done) JUST the way they feel about the situation. All the posts in here has required some balls to write. -Hairy or not Wink

I think we all get a TINY (word used in the meaning like when ppl say you have a "tiny ¤&%&" Pfft) bit frustrated and things are not what you would whish them to be. TBO is not a guild where all are happy with everything, nor a guild where I think all will be happy with everything in the future Smile BUT MAN IM PROUD OF US! WE ARE A GUILD WHO CAN ACTUALLY TALK THINGS OVER! (Infact I should be better on this aswell. Cause TBH i can be quite pissed on things in the guild too, but I usually just talk it over with my wife, who obviously are SOOOOOOO interested Pfft

When it comes to you frustration Shen, I have a few points to play in on it too (just to show some balls cause i feel like the matter is more or less solved already Pfft):

-RESPECCSING
I still stand by what i said when you respecced prot for the first time. "I rather have you as DPS, than not at all". Much rather. And I can assure you, that is a promice that is not always easy to stand behind when i get 3456789876 whispers at the time going "Why dont we raid soon", "Cant we go kill Gruul". THOUGH NOTE: The main reason its frustrating is not because of DPS or tanking. Its because of respeccing. Its fun to do Kara. Its fun to raid. But its not ALWAYS you feel like leading a raid, over and over again. But thats whats needed for us to get somewhere. Gear ppl up. Yes... I do swear from time time to time when ppl have been geard up by loads of hard work and then goes "Nahh...I dont feel like this anyways!" IT PISSES ME OFF! Pfft BUT i do my best to work with my self to respect it, CAUSE and thisone is important : "I rather have all off you in WTFBBQ-ing specc you want, than not at all". Not saying its not frustrating. Not saying I dont love you "unconditionally, just the way you are" Pfft

-DPS WARRIORS
DPS warriors... Yeah. I have dissed them Pfft Why? Cause I have always heard that they suck at DPS in PvE, and more important. I have never seen anyone prove that wrong. PROVE ME WRONG FFS!
-(And yeah... i do think Karazhan has made that issue even worse. Im not sure that DPS warrior would be as bad in other instances but most I have talked to, agrees that meleeDPS in general has a quite hard time on some bosses in Kara.) But on the other hand, If I were to make a raidgrp for Terry and Aran alone, i would have liked atleast 3 DPS warriors in it Pfft.

-COMMENTS
I know that you have had strong feelings about the issue DPS vs PROT, and I also know that loads in the guild says loads of things from time to time... But I also do thing that if I were to take HALF the comments I get seriously, I would have uninstalled WoW and sent assasins (note that I`d prolly use a rogue not a DPS warrior) after Blizz employees to be sure that the game never got into my computer again. PPL say things to be funny, that not always are. I sure do. PPL say things that they actually mean there and then, but not 5 min l8ter. I sure do. PPL like beads and stulff like that. I sure ........

-LAST BUT NOT ATLEAST: LOVE

Love is not sucking up.
Love is standing for your own feelings.
Love is tough.
Love is hard.
Love is fragile.
Love is soft.
Love is conversation?

Can you feel the love tonight?

PS

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game.
Wink
Edited by TheBizzy on 18-11-2007 09:48

Carranor
Hi guys, let me give some input on warrior issues as I play a horde warrior nowadays.
It's tough to be a dps warrior in a 10 man instance, and when a dps warrior is in, he is relying on the buffs he can get from his group. That means, team him up with shamans, feral druids that can enhance his dps-output. The grouping is very important, and - Kharazan geared dps warriors might be "useless" but as you reach further, DPS warriors are great, also for warriors, learn your cooldowns and attack sequence.

What is a DPS warrior you may ask? There are mainly 2 - Arms & Fury.
So let me describe them very promptly:
1) Arms - this one I will call the Arena specc or PvP specc. Here you are Godlike as soon as you are grouped with a paladin or a Shaman and you will rule the Battlegrounds/Arena. BUT - you suck big time in PvE dmg - since no mob will be hitting at you but the tank and that big 2 hander doesn't give you much dps output even though the numbers are high everytime you hit.
2) Fury - This is mainly the PvE - dps. If you want to rule the dmg-meter then this is what you should aim for. You will "suck" in arena, since you will be beaten the crap out of you aganst a same geared Arms warrior. But in PvE you'll top your dmg easily with the right gear and grouping (as written previously).

Let me explain how I play - I respecc for Arena and I am Arms when I do so. When I am needed as PvE-DPS (which is rarely) I'll specc fury and whack the mobs as good as I can - bear in mind 5 man heroics and 10 man karazhan isn't designed for DPS warriors - they suit best in 25 man instances. So what do I do?
Whenever I need something from heroic I specc tank.
This means whenever I do PvE I am tank in either heroics or in Karazhan.

BR
Carranor
http://ctprofiles.net/4620864

Gangsta
Read this and i think i just need to put in my two cents.

Shen mate, You are the best tanker in this guild period. I dont really care if offenend anyone by saying that, but its the thruth. You are more or less the messuring stick. How many times have we had a kara grp going with a tanker that didnt cut it at that point, and we get to hear on TS that Shen is coming in. It put smiles on the faces on every one of those 9 others in the raid grp.

They pull your chain with those jokes cause you are the best, and think that you can take it, cause you should know that.

and as being a feloow dps warrior myself, ive heard all these doubts before. its the exact same way Shadow priests were treated before tbc. we were spat on more or less, cause there wasent a place for us anywhere, espacially not in raids. So ive heard the flack before myself mate. Dont let it get to you.

To sum it up, ill go withcha anywhere mate, cause to me i feel "safe" wth you as my healbot target Smile

Best Reagrds Gaaaaaaaaangsta

Ralpbix

Shendaynor wrote:
Back when we were raiding MC and I was dps spec, I got asked to tank and I eventually got so fed up with it I made a post on the forums telling them to f-off asking me to tank, dunno if any of you guys remember.

Hehe as I don't want to interupt this discussion that much I only will talk about the above text quoted from Shen. Back in the days of MC before I left TBO I was one of the RL. I can remember the talks I had with Shen during the raids. On encounters like Sulferian I mostly asked Shen to tank even that I knew that he really didn't like that. However asking him nicely and someway begging he always did his best during that encounter, but if it was possible to let Shen do the DPS he always could do that for me. I respected his spec and he respected if I ask him to tank once in a while. I think this should be the situation within wow. Be there for eachother no matter what spec or duty you have.

I for example has been asked to become shadow for the raid for a couple of times. As we wanted to raid with at least shadow priest and we already had enough holy priests arround.

Anyway good luck whatever you are going to do Shen and TBO.
Greetings Ralpbix

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,472,453 unique visits  Top Top