Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Gruul
heijaangel
Okej guys I wanna try something and want your support.

I am gonna make an raid to Gruul this evening and see how many are interested in that and who realy wanna raid to there. So we can have some fun and kill High King.

Game time
Invite time: 19:30
starting time:20:00

So get your pots ready, have readed the tacs and make sure your butt is online and ready @ 19:30
Edited by heijaangel on 16-10-2007 06:10
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Lewsterin
Ill gladly pop in to heal fisty in our dynamic duo Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

hazuki
should be fun , be there
Warlock are mages who conquered there fear of the shadows
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Hazuki / 70 Warlock / tail 410 * herb 450
Hazukar / 58 paladin /mining ? * bs ?

GhostDogg
You can count on me... and I think that you can count on Nataliena aswell
but we can be online at 20:00 game time

lisele

Hi Angel!

Good Idea!

Knowing that I am working till 20:00 server time, I won't be home before 20:30, online at 20:31 if I don't eat (which is not in the whole a very good idea).
But I'm willing to join the group if there is a spot free at this time, or later on.

So cu there!!!

Kisses,

Lise

Nafedogg
consider me in, either char.

Nafe
img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Johns3n/Sigs/nafedogg_sig.jpg

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

<script src='http://www.guildox.com/g...script>

Krigerkjempe
count me in too
It aint over untill its over !!

Rocky for ever

TheBizzy
GL guys Smile Hope you spank his ass Smile

calmdur
/sign
Im in,
Dont worry be happy!!
[img]src='http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/738004lVStT.png' border='0'>[/img]

Sinless
Count me in Sinless or Obei what ever is needed most

calmdur
The raid was a succes Smile
He went down like a sweet pussy no harm to us. Think we first 4 wipes were just to get the feeling back.
Next target gruul himself Smile
Dont worry be happy!!
[img]src='http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/738004lVStT.png' border='0'>[/img]

heijaangel
*** Review High King 16-10-2007 ***

We begin with some start up problems. The where a few ppl that come online later, Most of them had sayed that they come later and others just wanted to funish there daily's Cool.
After they where online we only needed 1 extra tank for the good setup. So we waited for a tank but he did not came.

And the when we wanted to start Morde was come online Smile.
So Calmdur said that Oceanborn was going to tank Maulgar, Jayze was tanking the warlock, we put the hunters on the shaman, Morde was tanking the priest and me on the mage (correct me if I am wrong Pfft).

I have to say it was my first time leading a raid and so it was for Calmdur he who helped me.
So it was a bid messy to put the groups in a good place.

I dont know the axact tryes we had on the high king, so I tell you what I still know.

So finaly when everything was set and we all had buffs we could finaly start.
So the pull was off and...Ocean died...whipe.

After the recover from the first pull we started again.
This time Ocean was kept alive and Calmdur died because of a fellhound was on him, so I died and that means another whipe.

The third pull was off and we stayed alive. The priest went down and we whiped again Pfft. I dont realy know exactly what the problem whas this time, I believe Calmdur died again because of a fellhound that was on him.

So we recovered and buffed again and where ready to go. This time it all went good. The priest died, the warlock went down and even the shaman saw his heaven. So the mage was left with Maulgar. By some reason I died from the mage so the whole raid was on him but he could grap a few from the raid and put them down next time on the ground. But we did kill him. So we did go futher on Maulgar.
But Ocean went down and the basterd could get a few more of us. But our other feral tank Jayze could get the agro back. It was axtualy useless to go on because we had not many left and Jayze did not get fear ward by the only 1 that was stayed alive so Maulgar began to charge into the raid because he was in rage. But there was a good spirit in the raid because at that time we did not give up and we kept going till we all where dead. Maulgar was around 35% i believe.

So this time he had to go down we just knew it.
And we where right. With only 2 dead (1 was me again Frown) we finaly could let him see the angels.

He gave us some shiny epic: [item]Brute Cloak of the Ogre-Magi[/item] and 2x [item]Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero[/item]

Rensvind did get the cloak and an Fallen Hero and Greyfairer was the other lucky guy with the second Hero piece.

I wanna thank you all who was here and helped in all way and thank you for your patience.

This evening its another Gruul raid so lets down him again together with Mr Gruul himself.

Keep up the good work
Thank you.

Heijaangel
Edited by heijaangel on 17-10-2007 07:03
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

calmdur
Greyfairer got the other one, gratz to all of u Smile
Dont worry be happy!!

heijaangel
-- Edited it --
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

GhostDogg
As always you can count on me and Nata Smile ... but I can be 30 mins later today have to do couple things before...

I had some Internet problems yesterday because NTL blow their Fiber sometimes huge lags Pfft

Was great leading Smile
Gratz to winners

Altzu
Listing the wipe reasons as I recall them though first going over why Olm the summoner + felhunters are so hard to deal with. When the pull comes Olm begins to summon the first felhunter. This takes 5-6 seconds before locks can start to enslave it. After summoning he will attack the highest threat target which would be the tank assigned to him. The tank needs to hold him off the healers until the warlocks get a felhunter enslaved and taunted Olm. The enslaving can be resisted, the felhunter can run out of range during the 3 second cast or the warlock can get killed by AoE from mage or high king (didnt yesterday). In addition Olm has a no cooldown deathcoil which is his first attack move. During the time before locks getting a felhunter on him he will deathcoil. If this hits the tank Olm will go running after the next highest threat target who will be a healer. We overcame this problem by me sending my imp on him right at the start of the pull so that my imp took the first deathcoil while I was enslaving the felhunter, leaving jaz free to tank for the first crucial seconds.

Wipe reasons:
1. Confusion in first pull with tanks expecting misdirects that had not been assigned.
2. Jaz getting deathcoiled at start sending Olm to kill healers.
3. No healer assigned to Jaz.
4. Healer assigned to Jaz didnt know to heal felhunters when they have agro causing the loss of the first before another was summoned.
5. Enslave resisted and an overly helpfull warlock banished the first felhunter leaving only Jaz (chain deathcoiled) to tank Olm.
6. Enslave breaks in 5 seconds and felhunter owns the enslaving lock (me).
7. Heija dies and the mage 1-shots half the raid one by one until pranky "tanks" him to death.
8. We forget that Maulgar fears tank towards end and dont have fear ward ready for it.

Not completely sure about the order in which they all happened but they contributed to one wipe or another.
"This quote is taken out of context."

lisele

Good work yesterday!

Thank you Angel for taking us all to visite this amazing cave in Blade edge. Unfortunatly, some orgres were there before us, and didn't let us pic-nic in peace till we had killed them all (how annoying, anger managment issues I guess).
All our guides made a nice work leading, even a bit messy (which was ok in a way because then we all learnt together how this has to be done), but efficient eventually, so congratulations!
Through the wipes we kept a good spirit, this is important.

Gratz to Darkwon, who found a way to get feared and stuck behing a giant warhammer (nicely done, I'll try next time).Grin

Count on me for any raid, but after 21:00 (I suppose I'll be mostly for replacement).

Kisses to all and for your Birthday Angel!!

Lise.

Lewsterin
I got another reason for one of the wipes.

Ocean took 2 crusking blows and a standard attack in rapid succession and went from 100-0% in 1 sec.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Greyfairer
WWS: http://wowwebstats.com/2rbt312mndmek (anonymous)

Overview of the raid Smile

And lets take him tonight! Altzu and I have figured out how we handle the felhounds, which is what we have had some problems with in the past.

See you all tonight I hope!
Edited by Greyfairer on 17-10-2007 12:24

Seraphel
In saga we used to enslave the felhound and use him for a OT on the warlock, this worked pretty well, as we could come to the instance with 1 less tank, and 1 more dps or healer instead
Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,472,289 unique visits  Top Top