No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
:O
kandia
Shock

... i have see it just right now... they working up on a film... of the world of warcraft... i will not post the site becouse is written on italian linguage but i think if some1 look better he will be abble to found more site's abbout this film on english linguage...

damn i feel bad... a film of wow on cinema!!!

plz can a ufficial do a aposite thread for this film?a new place for all who have a information abbout the film,also this thread will be a fun place for all the "game ottaku" of the wow.

heijaangel
Not much info yet about the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

kandia
truth... hmmm i will try to make a transalation from the italian site then but my english is really bad :S

kandia
WoW in the common language is only an astonishment expression, but in the dictionary of the people of the players on-linens is the realized acronym of the better one videogame multiplayer until today: World of Warcraft. Only considered that the number of players to the world of this videogame exceeds the inhabitants of the Ireland, are more than the 11 million in fact persons that live their second life to the inside of the inhabited virtual world from wizards, elves, dwarvs and warriors. Impossible that the cinematographic industry did not place the attention to a river basin of immense user and in expansion; and for that the Legendary Pictures the same one of the Batman films and 300 has decided that it will make a film of this most famous video game (would have to exit in America in 2008). If this news were not enough to make to go up the fever of cinema to gamers the more incalliti ones, it is than today the second indiscretion which always the Legendary Picture will cure the cinematographic escape of an other most fortunate video game: Diablo, a title it fantasy between more "plays you" of the last years. Seen it turns out you of all respect of previous experiments as Final Fantasy and Resident evil.

from http://www.solocine.it/27062007/wow-c...-che-film/ 27/06/2007

kandia
also...

Legendary Pictures, moreover, actively is been involved in the plan that means to carry to the cinema World of WarCraft. Moreover, recently, it has been revealed that also Diablo will be been involved in an analogous plan. In reference to World of WarCraft, Tull supports: "Task that in order translate a video game in a good film well must be begun from one good history. Moreover, there is an atmosphere, a history, a world, of the personages to natch from the game originates them ". Tull has revealed that Legendary Pictures is working closely with the game designer of World of WarCraft for the realization of the cinematographic transposition.

from http://www.hwupgrade.it/news/videogio...21750.html

kandia
Shock

The BlizzCon has been source of various regarding innovationes the first cinematographic job of Blizzard Hundred of present to the BlizzCon has detached for some time the eyes from the demo of StarCraft II and from the trailers of Wrath of the Lich King for pour in one it knows it conferences where Paul Sams, Chris Metzen, Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni got ready to themselves to discuss about the first film of Blizzard: World of Warcraft. The presence of Thomas Tull, CEO of Legendary Pictures, has rendered happy gets passionate to it in knows it to you since this house has become protagonist of the creation of two between beautifulr films of action of the last years: Batman Begins and 300. Its will and that one of Legendary have been expressed more times during the conference: a movie will not be typical videogame but rather a film fantasy from the epici features in style the lord of the rongs. Risked comparison, perhaps, but seen the 100 million dollars of previewed budgets presupposed ones for the optimal resolution of the plan could is to us all. It has then taken the word Chris Metzen, chief creative officer of Blizzard, than one has concentrated on the weft and its aspects. The idea begins them was that one to acclimatize the film to the origins of Warcraft, during the crash between humans and orcs seen in the first game of the series. But the need of a corposa storyline has convinced to change the plans much to move the setting to "more recent" times, in particular a year before the events from which it takes the way World of Warcraft. To the precise question of a person of the Metzen public it has replied saying that the film s' will not centralize on a travel or a mission but it will be simply a war film that will concern on the conflict in wide scale between the alliance and the hord. Sliding of the events will come introduced mainly from the perspective of the alliance even if is precise the will of Blizzard to represent R-al.better all the razze of Azeroth. Which Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore could appear familiar personages even if these names have been made in quality of examples of the immense number of existing personages who could aspire to an apparition on the great screen. Metzen has moreover specified that a new hero has been created purposely for the film. One of the more pressing demands from part of the audience has been that one regarding the target of the film and, therefore, the eventual presence of a prohibition for the under-age ones. Tull and Metzen have answered that the issue is in hand to the MPAA but that the team has the great desire to create a film with the greater possible intensity and, al same time, with a level of fruibilità much wide one, just like happened for already cited the Lord of the Rings (whose rating was PG-13). The film of World of Warcraft is previewed, in the hopes of Blizzard and Legendary, for 2009. No decision has been still taken on director, cast and methodologies to use for the resumptions.

from http://www.nipogames.com/news_detail....&FirstId=0 08/08/2007

Shock i want cryyyyyyyyyy

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,472,280 unique visits  Top Top