Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Hope I've not been forgotten...
Bhuna
Hi all,

Unfortunately my gaming era has ended at present because of moving house. I am not sure when I will return but thought I would pop in and say hello. Got lots to do in new house and have been busy so far.

So far we have:

i) Chopped down 5 foot weeds in the back garden (the back garen is 17 metres (55 feet) by 6.1 metres (20 feet). Dug over the entire back garden twice. Removed a pile of clay from back garden (filled one large skip - over 100 wheelbarrows back and forth from back to front of house). Dug out foundations for 8 x 6 foot shed, built metal shed, dug out foundations for 8 x 6 foot greenhouse, put 20 foot of trellis and built archway. Flattened remainder of garden, dug out a few flower beds, bordering with stone, then grass seeded the rest.

Inside, we have done a lot of woodwork stripping the paint right back to the bare wood - we have bought a late Victorian style house and basically it has a lot of features in it still which we are restoring.

Still to do:

i) remove old 12 x 8 foot shed from garden, lay 40 square yards of patio (35 sq metres). brick up doorway to back garden and knock through new doorway, install downstairs cloakroom, refit new bathroom, take apart stair case and strip all that paintwork, rebuild stair case, paint every room as it all needs doing, paint hall/landing, install two new front doors, rip up old driveway (almost same size as back garden), re brick entire front driveway with the odd flower bed here and there, install loft ladder, cut lawn Smile, build greenhouse.

as you can see i have a lot to do and unfortunately wont be around much - hope everyone is ok and the newlyweds are still newlyweds, kids are fine etc etc (you know who i am referring to), hope to be in touch soon but in the meantime stay in touch with me - ajj50@blueyonder.co.uk.

oh yeah and i do miss playing but i get in for work at 7.30am, get home about 5pm, have tea, start work on house, dont finish till 11pm, bed by midnight and i'm shattered. on top of it all, i've just done my knee in and its all strapped up at moment but i still got to do all above.

i'll aim to get back as soon as i can, probably be nearing winter, the only time off i'm allowing myself at moment is to go to football (soccer to you bocksar).

speak soon and keep in touch.

Andy.
(Bhuna / Dhansak / Balti / etc)

cheers all,

Darkwon
See you soon hopefully

Glimpf
Bhuna! Wooo

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,500,724 unique visits  Top Top