Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Valeria says goodbye and take care
Valeria
Yes, like Kabamaru, Degroot and Georgi it's my turn to leave this great Guild and take my chance someplace else, at least for a while.

It's really a shame that so many people left, including many of my friends, and I hope when Bizzy returns that he will make this guild great once again Smile

Take care everybody, I won't be far away you can always ask for my help when you need me.

Valeria

Huntsekker
Cya Val and take care of yourself Smile

lisele
Be gone, pest!

We will better without you, we will have more fun! I won't regret you at all! Grin

Joke appart, as I am staying in TBO ( they are too many capital fellows in there, in my opinion, to go anywhere else), Valeria is not really leaving us!
He will really be around, and his cute little blond mage will still help any TBO for instances, quests, tailoring and enchants.
So i you need him ask him, or ask me, and you'll probabilty get both!

So it's not a goodbye!

See you!

TheBizzy
Good to know Lis Smile Ill just have you abuse him for me, if he is TOO gone for our liking Wink

Darkwon
WTF!!!! NO NO NO that is bad news! I am really gutted to hear you are leaving mate. Is there no way we can make you reconsider?
Nothing more i can say. Sad

Drkisajrelf
Ohnoes!!! Aye atleast have a good and nice time somewhere else and i still hope u stay ofc with me and Excalibur in our 3v3 aye sry i cant get you your points for 2-3 weeks holidays you konw :S
I r Tree - Am need Hug!
sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/100120RKyVl.png
sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/100130ZHkcD.png
sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/100125ncRIm.png
sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/100134KxBgj.png

Versipellis
hey neighbour u know i won ' t force u for anything or i don' t criticise your decisions so i just can hope u have fun out there.. and be around so we can still hang out.. at least we have lise here as hostage Grin nihahahaha (vilan laugh)
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Valeria
Well the truth is I already miss you guys, but I wanted to take my chances to this new guild and see how it goes. Now, I know that you will take good care of Lisele and she will take good care of you as well Smile

lisele

Yes, I am blessed, they have been taking very good care of me in TBO since I joined.

As you can see Valeria, eveybody likes you very much in here and we are missing you too.

By the way, we officially opened the TBO adult channel, and sometimes I'm laughing so much that I can't play!

I'm enjoying my-self very much, though we have been actually doing a couple of great guild runs in the last days!

Cheers guys!Grin

Let's keep the atmosphere in this guild as good as it has been lately!!

Kisses!!!

Your humble and very pleased Lady.

Versipellis
woot.. tbo adult channel..thought that was a joke Grin how to join /jointboadultchannel? i gotta be in this..don t shut me out Grin

Valeria
It seems that quite a few people out there(including me and Kriger) have already regreted leaving TBO Grin

FFS I didn't last even a week away from you guys!

Krigerkjempe
true !!
It aint over untill its over !!

Rocky for ever

lisele

SPECIAL EVENT: TBO's ORPHANS WEEK!

It's a very easy quest, gives good reputation and nice reward:

- /w a former TBO member (TBO's Orphan), who is depressed, feels lonely, has lost interest in WoW.

- invite him in your party

- bring him around for sight (sigh) seeing and casually ask him how things goes in his new guild.

- give him some /hugs after he starts the /cry.

- quest completed!

Reward: make a new friend, or bring back to life an old friend! (as pet)

If your an orphan, your quest is pretty easy: "Get Back To Your Real Family, Where People Truely Love You!", and you know already what to do...

See you all in there!

Kisses!

Versipellis
lisele ftw Grin u got the sense of humour sista Grin

strifie
this is one freaking hell of a good idea if i may say so... nice thinking lisele, hopefully i'll be back soon so we can do some hellfire instances for me, was a great run 2 weeks ago before i went on vacantion Pfft
Strifie says: ''Chaos, Panic, Disaster. I Think My Work Here Is Done!!!''

wow.sig.magelo.com/1663195.png
wow.sig.magelo.com/mini/2131325.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,500,582 unique visits  Top Top