No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Saturday 2nd December - House Rules
Toccs
BWL Event Raid Rules

Thank you very much for the interest that you have all shown in this weekend’s event. To make sure that we have the highest chance of success, I will be implementing a few little “house rules”. As you will see, some of these are good, and some are not.

I have an initial concern about 1 thing in this raid, and that is that we do not currently have enough Rogues signed up. I will have to make an assessment on Saturday as to what to do (Taraldoo you may have to start on your rogue till we get cover but I will let you know) however this is something for me to worry about, so the rest of you get on with grinding mats Cool

Ok for starters -

DKP

For agreeing to go to this raid and being ready ON TIME with all equipment needed, each player will be awarded a bonus of 200 DKP. The start time of the raid is 13:00 Server Time. Invites will be coming at 12:45 – and you ALL need to be in BWL at 13:00

Each player that is present at the end of the raid at 23:00 (that was in at the start of the raid) will be awarded an additional bonus of 200 DKP

Each boss that we take for the first time will be worth double DKP (as usual)

If we kill Neffy, I am offering a bonus to all players in for the kill of +500 DKP

This makes this raid a very attractive one in terms of DKP rewards 

I understand that some players will not be able to make the full raid. If you can not commit to more then 3 hours in the raid, then you will be the last to be considered for a position. I do not want to discourage players from joining who can not make the whole event, however I do want as minimal disruption as possible with the team, meaning that a player who can commit to the full raid will get preference.

Any player that leaves the raid without notifying me BEFORE the raid starts that they are going at “X Time” will lose 1000 DKP. Even if you have posted on the signups about this, you still need to notify the Raid leader before the event starts via a whisp.

Any Player that has signed up for the raid and does not show (without prior warning – Stabbed and Aga I know you will be a little late) will lose 1000 DKP

Any player that does not come prepared for the raid (ie has pots, REAGENTS, and has money for repairs as believe me you will need them!!!) risks losing their position in the raid. As this is a big event please speak to me if you are in financial difficulty with regards to repairs, and I will see about “loaning” out funds from the bank. This however will only go to players that have shown that they have at least tried to raise their own. If you are removed from the raid for these reasons, you will lose 50% of all DKP that you have earned from the event up until that point. We have 2 days before the event, so if I see a player in BG’s for 2 days moaning that they have no money for repairs, then tough !! you have enough time from now to get grinding !!

If you are removed from the raid for ANY OTHER reason you will lose ALL dkp from the event, and depending on the severity of the cause of removal, will be subject to additional disciplinary actions (lets hope we don’t have to go into this one any further!!!)

However, I do not want this whole event dominated by DKP. At the end of the day my decision is final.

Ok – now that we have got those bits out of the way please bear all of the following in mind.

Raid Leaders – Myself and Rapbix will be alternating the lead for BWL. If you need to speak to us during the raid, please take a moment to think about your question, and is it one that the Raid Leader themselves has to answer? All other Class Leaders and Officers will be extremely active during this event, so please fire as many questions as possible at them. They can then relay any information across to us as and when necessary. It is very important that both Ralp and I are allowed to concentrate on the task in hand as it aint gonna be easy !!!

Officers – Every Officer will be in the raid. If you have a problem that is not being addressed by your class leader, speak to them. However again, please think about what it is you are asking, and is it REALLY necessary that it gets answered at that second?

Class Leaders – You first line of call. The Class Leaders are currently doing a fantastic job, and I think you can all agree that currently when used properly they look after the “troops” very well. Work together as a team and it will make this whole ride a lot smoother.

Troops – Work with you fellow players. This is a long event, and we need to all be working as one if we are to be successful. I have confidence in all of you that have signed up, and I do believe that we have a very good chance of achieving a lot this weekend.

Teamspeak – Is to be used as a Command Tool. If I tell you to shut up, you shut up Smile I want to have a fun environment for this event so you are allowed to have a laugh and a joke, but I also want this to be a successful event, so it is important to focus when needed.

Breaks – I will be allowing for breaks throughout the raid. This will be 5 mins every hour from the start of the raid. I want to keep the amount of players going AFK to a minimum. Also, if you go AFK without letting an Officer or CL know you will get fined. (this will be 50 DKP each time) Players who constantly go afk will be penalized heavily, and potentially removed from the raid. (again please do not let this happen)

Random Fun – Each players that has been in the event from the start will be allocated a number. Every 2 hours I will do a random roll and the winning number will receive a prize. The prizes will be paid out by the bank after the event has finished.

2 Hour Prize – 2 Gold
4 Hour Prize – 5 Gold
6 Hour Prize – 7 Gold
8 Hour Prize – 10 Gold
10 Hour Prize – 15 Gold

Any Other Business – As and when I think of something I will pop it down here. I am hoping that this weekends event is going to be as awesome as it is beginning to sound, but the only way we will be successful is if we ALL work together.

Non Event Members – Any player that is not coming to the Event but is online, please have consideration when asking questions of Officers and Class Leaders. We will all be a tad busy this weekend, so please do not get upset if we are not the fastest when replying to your requests.

Thanks

Toccs
i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/toccs/toccs_new_sig.jpg

evolis
also altzu has a rogue as we do have a overhaul of warlocks Grin

Ralpbix
I rather see Altzu play on his warlock then his Rogue! His warlock is the best equipped one in TBO at this moment. PfftPfft

hazuki
I have a concern that is bodering me.
That concern is veal.
Because it looked like veal was buggy last week.
How do we know that veal is fixed.
Frown
Edited by hazuki on 30-11-2006 11:30
Warlock are mages who conquered there fear of the shadows
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Hazuki / 70 Warlock / tail 410 * herb 450
Hazukar / 58 paladin /mining ? * bs ?

Toccs
You fix it by getting your tanks to repair Smile

Sylaria
Hehe owned HazukiWink

Peace out, Zidaneix
Edited by Sylaria on 30-11-2006 12:22

hazuki
if i remember correctly veal owned you zid!
Pfft
There may be war, there may be chaos but one thing will overrule them all TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

Toccs
It wasnt a pop at Haz Smile Some of our tanks had "forgotten" to repair, which meant they werent as fully prepared as perhaps they should of been.

It will not happen again

hazuki
Sorry i know that it wasn't a pop at me Wink
But the point was, sunday vael stayed at 1 % two times and one time he was already at 28 % when we started.
And on monday i heard from from heijaangel that veal killed the warriors with one hit when they started to tank one by one.

So I hope only that is goes good when we are facing Veal Smile

heijaangel
No worries Haz Smile
We will get him down just like all the other we are goining to do.

Because TBO is IMBA! Grin
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

BeastPriest
On a slightly different know, anyone have any recommendations on what pots will be needed throughout the whole of BWL, start boss to end boss? Maybe a guess at how many of each type of pot will be needed?

I've currently got aprox...

15 x Major Mana
15 x Major Health
4 x Greater Shadow Res

Still 2 days of grinding to go, so will be getting more, planning on getting some Brilliant Mana Oil and stuff like that too. Just wondered what everyone else thought.... Smile
Edited by BeastPriest on 30-11-2006 18:21

BeastPriest
Oh yea, I forgot to say that I have about 10 x Greater Fire res left on me but will have many more before Saturday, if I need them, lol.

Toccs
Mageblood and Mongoose potions are a must, along with all the other stuff that you have mentioned there

Fisty
And I need Fireblom and Purple lotus sow i can make Brilliant wizard oil and Brilliant mana oil..

Wink

i have gatherd over 50 large brilliant shards...
Edited by Fisty on 01-12-2006 08:17
A litle angry mage, that is me..
Fisty Mage 80 profile: Enchanter Tailer
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Toccs
im on them for you Mr Fisty Smile

evolis
fisty i have loads of firebloom on my mage /w me later tonight and ill give them to you mate

Cooky
Fisty if you want to meet up with cooky pre raid mate I have a crap load of firebloom and purple lotus as well as shards as I am making loads of oils for the guild.

Fisty
Ye we can do that cooky. i have some fishing i need to do to. so we can do it be for the raid.. Wink cant wait... lol Grin

A litle angry mage, that is me..
Fisty Mage 80 profile: Enchanter Tailer
Nevar Prist 80
Náin Hunter 80

Hoglington
Really sorry about being away and due to the short notice I cant get tomorrow off work so I cant make it Sad

It was originally planned for 3rd or 10th so I got those days off.

However if I am needed later in the day I will join to help as always

Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,457,512 unique visits  Top Top