No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Arllo - Paladin - 85
Arllo
- Your Name: David Church

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Arllo
- Race: Human
- Class: Paladin
- Level: 85
- Spec: Holy
- Prior Guilds: None that where interesting.
- Reason why you left your last guild:
- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: No, My secont highest is 80 DK

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Arllo/simple
- Gear: Special notes:

- Trade Skills: Professions:Tailoring, Mining
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts:

- Riding skill (mount): Master riding, My favourite mount right now is my sandstone drake.

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: Not much, I have always wanted to get with a good organised raid but never really found one so hoping this is my chance to learn.
- Experience with Cataclysm raids: Same as above.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): Well in the time i have been playing i should have many lvl 85's but i guess i do too much roleplay with has gotten bit boring now, i usually am just a hanging out dude really and help low levels if asked, money or quests, i guess i mostly use more time to help others than i do myself.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? No guilds have caught my eye like this one so just hoping this one will accept me.
- Have you used a Leveling service? Takes the fun out of the game, No. Closest i got was a friend tried out the game on my pc and got a few levels on characters he made.
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? Also takes the fun out of it, I would never waste so much money, the whole point of playing WOW is to enjoy it and whats the point if you pay others to play it for you.
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Never heard of the group till now.
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: Because of work Probably only 3 nights a week but every morning i can do.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes, I have alot of experience with TS.
- Do you share your account with another person? Never! Smile

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: As i said somewhere above, ive always wanted to join an organised group that ill enjoy playing with so im hoping this is the one.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yes.

Gangsta
Thank you for applying to The Blade Order.

I just have a couple of question I would like you to answer before we proceed further.

1. I see you are on steamwheedle. We have just moved the majority of our raiding group to Outlands. Would you be willing to move to us?
2. Since you're not playing on either Daggerspine or Outlands, and don't have any reference in the guild, how did you find us?
3. Do you wanna raid with us in MoP? If so, what specc and/or class do you wanna play?

Please answer this so we can continue your application process.

Thanks in advance.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Arllo
1.Yes i am able to move realms.
2.i found you on a teamspeak servers list website.
3. Would like to do raids, im sortof doing some pvp right now, is there much pvp in the guild? if im accepted i would like to maybe take it easy to get gear cause i only have pvp gear right now.

Gangsta
Thank you for your answers.

Your application will now be taken under consideration by the officers, and you will have a decision in 2-4 days.

Good luck.
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Gangsta
We are delighted to give you the news that your application has been accepted.

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite Smile

If you use Facebook hit us up on The Blade Order there aswell, good way to keep our community strong Smile

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Edited by Gangsta on 12-09-2012 19:52

Arllo
Thanks very much!
Unfortunately i dont have facebook, i saw you had teamspeak but its passworded any chance i could get it?

Gangsta
Yeah sure, when youre in the guild youll get the information to our TS server.

Arllo
I have transfered to outland realm but not sure who i need to contact on there to join.

Nydema
Just do a /who The Blade Order i'm sure you will find someone who will chuck you an invite Smile
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,394,662 unique visits  Top Top