Sangrim
Name: Andreas Gundersen

- Name:Sangrím
- Race: Human
- Class: Paladin
- Level: 85
- Spec: Holy
- Prior Guilds: Eternal Night, Heroes of Azeroth. Rise
- Reason why you left your last guild: I got invited by a friend for the perks, and he left the guild, so no reason to stay really, plus they don't raid, from what I understand.
- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: Well I got another paladin, mage, hunter, death knight and a warlock. All on other servers.

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Sangr%C3%ADm/simple
- Gear: Special notes: I'm pretty sure I'm in retri gear right there ^

- Trade Skills: Professions: Blacksmithing and Mining
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: http://www.wowhead.com/item=72014
http://www.wowhead.com/item=72013
http://www.wowhead.com/item=72001

- Riding skill (mount):Artisan flying.

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: Kara, gruul's, the eye. Naxx to trial of the crusader.
- Experience with Cataclysm raids:Raided the first three pre-nerf, but never got any of the last bosses. Raided firelands, never got Raggy and I've done DS but never killed madness. All of it on Normal.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):In the good old days, when gold beggers were still a more common sight than gold sellers. A poor little low lvl asked for some gold, and of course I obliged, but not untill after I asked for a favor. He just needed to help me summon my friend, all he had to do was to click the swirly portal thing... Did I mention I were a mage? He ended up in Darnassus as lvl 4, and that was before there were any easy way of getting back to Stormwind.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? Nope
- Have you used a Leveling service? Nope, why would I do that?
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? If I had, it would seem rather silly of me to say it here Pfft
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yeah, my friend kaelin
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: Hmm sporadic right now with school and other things, and since I don't raid on a regular basis at the moment, but I'm guessing 1-3 hours a day, depending on what I've done that day.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Indeed I can
- Do you share your account with another person? Nope, I don't share my achievements!

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
One of my friends is currently in the guild, and he spoke highly of both you and your wish to start raiding seriously again in MoP, and I've wanted to join the raiding scene from the start of an expansion for once, and hope you guys could help me realise that wish.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Indeedy I have.

Gangsta
Thank you for applying to The Blade Order.

I actually enjoyed reading your application, and I cant say i do that to often, so it goes without saying that it was well written and told us alot about you. And I love that you added your timezone, never seen that before in an application Smile

Your application will now be discussed by the officers, and we will return to you with an answer within 2-4 days.

Good luck with your application

side-not - Having Kaelin as your reference will not help you much Pfft
Edited by Gangsta on 30-08-2012 17:53
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Sangrim
Hehe thank you, I enjoyed making it Smile And I gathered, I were considering not mentioning him since I got a feeling that might talk against me xP

Kaelin
Dude @Gangstapoo, having me as a friend means everything, I dont play with noobs! Grin

Tufarc
Kaelin dont count for much. The only thing he really do well is to be the keeper of the gaymark Wink

i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Kaelin
Well hey Tu****, nice input, really helpfull! Pfft

Sasuke
- Sasuke likes tu****s cment
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8430683HTNpt.png

Sasuke
Gl on your apllication Smile well written
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8430683HTNpt.png

Suzika
Nice application. Maybe see you when I get home

Drayke
nice app. love the humor / story!

and if Kaelin says okay, im guessing you have something sleezy on him, and i wanna konw what Cool

Kaelin
well just because his a IRL of mine doesn´t mean he know dirty stuff about me Grin I'm innocent as a child, or so I heard Wink

btw, what the heck is wrong with this guild? It's always me vs the rest of you Pfft

Sangrim
Hehe Well I'm flattered Smile I'll try to be online most of the evening, should anyone want to talk to the magnificant me Pfft

Gangsta
Thank you for applying to The Blade Order.

After careful consideration, the officers have accepted your application to the guild.

Please whisper any officer ingame for an invite.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,542 unique visits  Top Top