Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
MoP NDA lifted! enjoy!
Gangsta
The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.

The new LFR loot system will allow everyone to roll individually. The highest few rolls will win an item from the boss. Upon winning a roll, if the boss has an item that you can use, you will win it. If not, you will get some amount of gold. It will only be in LFR to begin with, but can be added to other parts of the game later.

An 11th character slot has been added.

AoE Looting has been added.

There will not be an item squish in Mist of Pandaria.

No new race models are ready to be added yet.

There will be nine level 90 heroics for players as well as three raids with 14 raid bosses and three difficulties. There will be an additional two world bosses.

Scenarios will take place at level 90, in an instance, and reward reputation and Valor points. They don't need a healer, tank, and DPS, just DPS is fine. Each will take 10 to 30 minutes to complete and five or more will be available for launch.

In Challenge Modes, the vast majority of players will most likely earn a bronze medal even if they are a relatively unskilled player. After a player earns all the medals at the Bronze level, they will be rewarded with an achievement and title. Completing all of the Silver medals will earn a set of spectacular gear for transmogrification, and completing all of the gold will earn a unique epic flying mount. Challenge modes will be available for the six new dungeons at launch.

Cloud Serpents are the Pandaren's mount of choice. You can raise your own by doing 20 days of daily quests.

The Tillers faction will let you run your own farm! The farmer's market will provide daily quest to improve your farm every day, you will be able to clear plots of land and plant things like cooking ingredients, herbalism nodes, gifts for NPCs to build your reputation... etc.

Warlocks got the most class changes in MoP, along with new pets.

There will be more mounts and less color swaps for different rewards.

They are adding armor to creatures to give them varied appearances, something other than just simple color changes.

There are now seven zones, up from five. This was done to add more content to the game and give players a less linear progression path so that leveling for a second or third time isn’t the exact same.

There will be one new arena and two new battlegrounds at launch.

PvP pet battles are going to be fun and causal, only tracking the number of wins and not the number of losses. When fighting another player, you cannot see the other players name or communicate with them.

Currently, every race except Goblin and Worgen can learn the ways of the monk.

The Pre Mists of Pandaria Patch will be roughly two weeks before launch and bring simple rewards. It might involve a scenario with Theramore and the Alliance vs Horde theme. Chen Stormstout might also come to the local cities and get players excited about what is coming.

Winning!
Edited by Kogirly on 19-03-2012 07:30
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Kogirly
I like
Edited by Kogirly on 19-03-2012 07:33

Suzika
item squish?

Fortyseven
I like the scenario and challenge mode idea. Shock

Joe
Pfft, still won't beat GW2 ;D

Gangsta

Joe wrote:
Pfft, still won't beat GW2 ;D

Seriously joe...seriously...are you getting paid by -Insert name here- of the company that makes GW2? If not...youre really screwing yourself over Smile
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Joe
Hehe, well, Cataclysm looked awesome...

Nuff said...

Blizzard don't really deliver anymore. They know how to make something look good, but then when you get it... it's just the same old recycled content and not really that great. That's good marketing, but horrible developing. If the game cost nothing to play, then I'd probably stick around so I could still chat with you guys, but, like I've said before, Blizzard can't really justify taking £8.99 a month from me anymore.

Arena Net (who I don't work for or get paid by Pfft) aren't making a game with a sub, so they don't need to get 10 million people playing so they can rake in tons of cash. Because of that, I can see that they're going to aim more toward making a game that'll be fun to play. GW did well, and there hasn't been a point where I've that felt Arena Net have stopped caring about the player's experience.

That's why I have so much faith in Arena Net and GW2.

Saichel
I agree with you joe Pfft ever since cata came out I've been put off from blizzard games.. even with diablo 3 (that I've been waiting for for 10 years orso) I feel like they won't be able to deliver what they promise just by the NAME Diablo..
still gonna get it and play it ofc, but my hopes for a good game is kinda down the drain already

Kogirly
I do understand what you guys are saying but I also think that for players as us that have played for so many years we love to look back in time and reminisan of a time when everything was new and loving it then. If blizzard would change to much then it wouldnt be the game that we loved it would be another game, ofc they should invent the game where it has flaws and have some new game mecanicks and that didnt happened this expansion.

For me it seems that blizzard have learned alot with this expansion as they did with wolk and hopefully we will see a middle ground of the two. I would hate to go back to vanilla wow or even tbc even tho I do have many good memories but even some not so good.

GW2 have alot of new cool stuff going on and thats good for them but if blizzard would do the same then it would not be wow it would be wow2.

Sub or no sub... I dont have a problem with it, its my hobby to play and for a small amount of money I can put my feet up and forget about my stressful work and talk to ppl and slice up bosses Smile

Joe
Tbh, I could write an entire essay on WoW's flaws and why it's not really worth my money anymore, but I think I've done that a few too many times already. It's probably getting annoying now.

Also, I don't want this to become a WoW vs GW2 debate, because there are enough of those on the internet already.

I'll just say, Blizzard aren't really doing it for me anymore, so I'm moving on. Trying to tempt you guys to come with me because I wanna play with you all still, but I'm not gonna force the game on any of you. Just trying to give everyone the opportunity to see the game and try to get into the beta, since maybe a lot of you might not have even heard of it before the release.

Gangsta
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even you three girls Smile

and yes, Joe, you should call Arena Net and get them to pay you commercial fees. Cause you have single handedly done more adverts and commercials about their game then they have done themselves. kudos to you for doing their job for them for FREE, without having even tried their end product. Thats like praising the bible without actually reading it. Good man. im impressed Smile

anywho, here comes more info about a 7 year old game, that may or may not be absolute **** -

General

Humans and Orcs are next on the list after dwarves for character model updates.
The Pandaren may also have a dragon turtle mount that will look different from the one obtained through fishing.
The DotA style battleground that got cut is still something that they would like to do, but it needs some new tech that isn't developed yet.
Tri-spec is off the table for the foreseeable future.
There are now eight core buffs, so the UI will show you the number out of eight that you have (6/8).
A new character customization screen is in the works, with a visual list of what the different customizations look like. The screen also has a small video of what the class looks like in action, similar to Diablo III.
Pet battles with World of Warcraft Remote are something that is on the list of things that would be nice to do someday.
The giant statue in Jade Forest will be destroyed when the Alliance and Horde battle, bringing consequences for the entire continent.
The Molten Front daily quests were tuned to take too long.
If titles become account wide, you will be able to use it at the level you could have earned it at.
Mounts are on the list of things to be made account wide, either at launch or a patch soon after.
It still isn't clear if the final version of MoP will raise the guild level cap or not. However, the guild experience caps will be removed.
Green level difficulty and harder quests may give a flat amount of guild experience in order to allow lower level players to contribute to guild leveling.
World PvP may be encouraged by rewards such as raising the Conquest Points cap when .
Before Wrath of the Lich King came out, less than one percent of the playerbase actually experienced Sunwell.

Dungeons and Raids

There is a possibility of another troll dungeon, as some trolls live on an island off the coast of Pandaria.
Blizzard would have liked to do a 15 man raid size if they were starting from scratch today. However, for now they are sticking with both 10 and 25 man.
Raid tiers should last roughly four months, with content updates also coming between the larger raid updates. This could mean we would see a patch every two months or so.
Anger is the Sha world boss in Kun-Lai Summit, appearing every few hours or so.
Fear is a Sha boss in the Dread Wastes, possessing the Mantid Queen and causing havoc.
Each world boss will have a unique mount in their loot table.
Blizzard will be revisiting the shared 10 and 25 man lockout to make sure it is still the right thing.

Yes! change it back ffs!!

If you win a roll in LFR and the boss has no item for you, you will get gold instead.
The new LFR loot system will grant a bonus roll when you have an item purchased from one of the Pandaren factions. These tokens can also be used to purchase the normal epic gear that is usually associated with factions. This extra roll works in all three difficulty levels.

Classes

Monks will have autoattack, as gameplay just didn't feel right without it.
Visible librams and quivers may not make it in time for Mists of Pandaria.
Shaman Level 90 talents were in game! One improves Unleash Elements to provide a better bonus for each imbue type. The second removes the cooldown on your Fire and Earth Elemental Totems and allows you to control them. The third is a blast of elemental energy in a cone on a 15 sec cooldown.

Glyphs

Warlock
Minor glyph that gives Eye of Kilrogg the ability to place your Demonic Circle at the cost of stealth.
Minor glyph that gives felguard with a random two-handed sword, two-handed axe, or polearm when you summon him.
Druid
A new minor glyph that allow druids to have a random coloring in cat and bear form has been added.
A new minor glyph that allow druids to stay in tree form has been added.
A new minor glyph that changes a druid's aquatic form into a Orca has been added.
A new minor glyph that changes a druid's travel form into a white stag has been added. Other players can ride you while in this form.
A new minor glyph that changes a druid's moonkin form into a moonkin spirit has been added.

Professions

Lorewalkers might be worked in to Archaeology somehow, perhaps granting skill ups in some way.
There are now multiple different cooking specializations; steaming, frying, broiling. Each is related to one of the primary stats, like Agility. When you level one of the specializations to 600, you are able to make all of the feasts.
Inscription may get something new, like a staff that you upgrade as you level inscription. This will combat the fatigue that comes from creating hundreds of glyphs to level.
Archaeology may get random creature spawns from digging that will drop more fragments when killed. It also may get a rare drop that will transport you to the next dig site.

Lore Figures

Vol'jin will make an appearance at some point during the expansion.
Blizzard has talked about turning Jaina's hair all white because of the shock, and her becoming this very violent and dangerous mage.
Garrosh has become corrupted and has been doing some really nasty things beneath Orgrimmar.
There may be a Labours of Hercules style quest chain that you do for Varian to show you more of the story and let you get to know him better.

Edited by Gangsta on 20-03-2012 11:52

Fortyseven

A new minor glyph that changes a druid's travel form into a white stag has been added. Other players can ride you while in this form.

Best change so far.

Tom
lol the stag form that was supposed to go in when the game first launched XD. they could have at least changed to icon till they put the right animation in XD.

its shaping up fairly well atm tbh, my issue isnt as much with blizzard (although they do seem to have slipped a little under there previous bar for quality) but more with the fact the wow engine itself has reached and gone past the point it should have given up and died. massive props to blizz for using a 7+ year old software to run the biggest mmo for years but the same ticks to make "new interesting content" are becoming old.
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Kogirly
Beta is out.

If you havent got the beta acces yet then go and watch some new awsome models and stuff on http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,848 unique visits  Top Top