No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Lazorz - druid - 85
Demonbreaker
- Your Name: Håkon Hole Lønning

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Lazorz
- Race: Night elf
- Class: Druid
- Level: 85
- Spec: Balance and bear tank primarily, but I like to try out new things. Pfft
- Prior Guilds: Soulbound, Gods of War, Dreamguard, Sons of Sparta, Deathrow
- Reason why you left your last guild: Soulbound will be 6 years this summer and I've been with them for the most of the time, however things are very quiet in the guild nowadays and mostly everyone I know or used to know have either quit, moved server or they're very inactive. I still know quite a few people in TBO and I hope to be able to join you, because I know you're a great bunch of people. Smile
- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: Daggerspine: Slip - mage, Getsome - warrior. Kazzak: Demonbreaker - paladin, Aydrian - death knight.

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Lazorz/advanced
- Gear: Special notes: This is my druid in her bear gear. I've read up a bit since I came back to wow around christmas, and I really like how the druid is now, especially the balance druid aspect with the eclipse, which brings some more difficulty than the constant spamming of wrath and starfire, but brings more skills and timing and stacking into the picture. I also like the way bear tanking is now. Bear tanks are the 2nd highest health pool tanks, the only negative aspect about bear tanks is that they, according to mmo-champion, may have difficulties producing AoE-threat, however I have not had this impression. In my tank gear I've been focusing on getting hit and expertise capped, and then filling up on stamina and agility basically. Crit rating is always good for Savage defense ofcourse, but agility gives more varied mitigation. Agility gives ap, crit, dodge and armor, which gives both mitigation and threat generation.
Sorry for the doctor's degree btw.

- Trade Skills: Professions: I've got alchemy and Leatherworking both at 525.
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: No special rare crafts so far.

- Riding skill (mount): 280% flyer.

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: In vanilla I used to go Zul'Gurub, I went some times to MC and AQ20. In TBC I went to Karazhan, Gruul's lair and Magtheridon's lair.
- Experience with Cataclysm raids: I've had little to no experience with Cata raids, I've done the LFR raids once, before that I was a trip to the Bastion of Twilight last summer.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): Well when Soulbound was raiding Karazhan I remember us doing opera for the first time. We had been going for a time and the hour was getting late, we noticed Darkie was afk, but we decided to continue opera anyways. We beat opera 9 man for the first time and after a while we heard Darkie waking up, he had been asleep through the encounter! That's just one of the awesome moments I've had with Darkie. There's also the time when I was on Drunkenstyle, my warrior, and Darkie and Ssacyenide was in Gods of War with me. I remember me protecting them from harassing hordies in Hillsbrad Foothills while they were questing. Those were the days. Pfft

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO?
Nope, I am not
- Have you used a Leveling service?
Haha, no, I level alts for recreation.
- Did you buy your account from Ebay?
No, I like to level my own characters.
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before?
Ofcourse I have, I used to lead merged raids with TBO and SB back in WotLK, also ever now and then some heroics. Smile
- Usual Gaming time per day / week:
It varies a bit, depending on school. I'm becoming a teacher! D:
- Can you use TeamSpeak?
I've been using TS for a long time.
- Do you share your account with another person?
No.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
Because boobs...no. I've already stated a lot about why I want to join, but the main reason must be because you guys have integrity, and you're a guild I have good connections and experiences with. I know a few of the people in TBO, amongst them is my brother, Silverwing. Smile

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yes, I do.

P.S. Sorry for the huge wall of text. D:

Demonbreaker
Forgot to use the code to make the link interactable, sorry. Pfft http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character...z/advanced

Suzika
Good luck hon!

Demonbreaker
Thanks. Smile

Luthar
One of my best mates ever this one, great happiness in my heart to see this application here for i have missed you so much these last months. Cant wait to hear your voice again buddy.

Best of luck with the application, you know you have my vote Smile
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Demonbreaker
Weee, Luthar! Grin

Drayke
i vote yes. i remember lazorz from LK where me and gombu used to "pug" some raids with him. allways a fine tone and helpfull as far as i remember.

-Drayke Shock

Joe
I vote yes, even if I don't play anymore!

I'm still an officer, right? So my vote matters Pfft

Gangsta
I vote yes Pfft

That was the fastest month ive, seen Lazorz Pfft (private joke)

anyways, great guy, former sb gm, known him for years and years, and we already have his brother so Smile

grab him Smile

i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Demonbreaker
Woopeee! So much positivity! Grin

surefire
Am not on right now but getting people like this guy in the guild would make me want to play again Shock) hmmmmmm not sure if that helps your application or ****s on it hopefully the first one Shock).
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Demonbreaker
Haha, long time no see, Surefire! xD

Saichel
I vote a strong yes here Grin had loads of fun with him and luth on skype while trolling in icc! Grin was epic fun^^

(and yes, I've been pushing silverwing to nag you about joining TBO) Grin

Fortyseven
I vote NEIN! But then again I can't vote.

Thought I'd just leave a comment here since I'm his brother and because aliens.

Demonbreaker
Amagad!... Aliens! D:

Kogirly
Thank you for your application to The Blade Order. The officers will have a discussion and come back to you with a decision Smile

Good Luck

Demonbreaker
Fingers crossed! Thanks ^^

Darkwon
Lets just invite him already! He is an old friend to too many of us to not let him join. Good luck with the app mate, sorry I am not there to see you ingame.

Demonbreaker
Heya, Darkie! Long time no see! Grin

Yeh, I've just returned to the game after being basically afk for about a year, nice to hear from you though. Smile

Tufarc
Good app! Think I remember him from an ICC pug once. Hes also from Berrgern so hes even more awesome just because of that *.*
Tüffys thumbs points up even tho my vote don't count for much =)
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,444,389 unique visits  Top Top