Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Mainchange
Toasty
hello all
As i am getting slightly bored of playing my death knight i wish to submit my interest in having my main changed to my shadowpriest aka "nyanpriest" as i feel more confident on and the main thing which is i enjoy playing that character
thanks
Edited by Toasty on 02-11-2011 12:41

heijaangel
Hi Toasty,

I dont mind against a main change for you, but plz read up or someting about shadow with dps, because, sorry to say but you suck dude... Frown

But ist up to the officers for an awnser.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Toasty
i believe i said i wanted to change it because i enjoyed playing the character irregardless of how much dps i can put out
and as a relative newcomer to wow i am still learning i admit that and i have made significant changes to dps rotation and gear
and various members of the guild are assisting with rotation and general "how to's" if you will

Rocked
Toasty's dps is not that bad IMO, Dps is hard to get on a spriest but they seem to do good damage. I have been playing mine alot recently and worked a few bits out. Which I can tell you Toast Smile

Good luck mate and happy life griping!
Enhanced in every way!

Gangsta
O hai!

I think the general feeling about mainchanges is that you change to something of equal gear and "skill". I.E if youre gonna go from dps to dps it should be at the same lvl of dps.

But again, we have 75485 active DK's, so thats in your favor, and ive always promoted that you should play what makes you happy, or you wont play at all.

If you get a No here, dont get angry bout it, just keep gearing up your priest to the lvl of your DK, and im sure it will go through eventually.

Peace out, whitey
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

draiden
Gogo Nyanpriest, can match my nyancat! but yea, less dk's moar range.

about the match the gearlevel, that gonna be hard. I mean since mains raid alot more Pfft and we been kinda inactive on alt runs in firelands now so unless Boe for gold. Pfft

Toasty
well the item level is 368 and dks level is 374 so its not a massive leap in item level

Alchy
TBH its not all about ilvl. We let some ppl change main with tbh pretty shabby gear. On the whole tho, its about maximising your toon you want to change to, if you plan to raid. So, if its around the best it can be pre raid then its generally acceptable. Your ability to play it also plays a part in how much you might be welcome in raids (this is in general btw not just to Toast), but mainly we have np with ppl changing main as long as theyve worked on the toon they wanna change to. Will discuss with the officers and let you know asap Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

draiden
WHAT DA FACK

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,028 unique visits  Top Top