Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Phase 3 Ragnaros
Rootzy
Just wanted to see what our raidleaders thought about trying this out for phase 3:

http://bossblueprint.com/php/get.php?...=4ALa1BmFR

Seems to be quite a nice way of doing it.Whoever gets targeted bundles to the right side(where the nipple is) and waits till the last minute to knock it of then blends back into the raid side.Rince and repeat.

Just another option to try and it seems like u would have alot more room this way.Smile
Edited by Rootzy on 18-09-2011 00:05

Alchy
Can see good and bad for that, the good being the big area to kite meteor, the bad being, that when u have 2-3+ meteors up you have 2-3+ people out of the fight for a long time whilst theyre running away with em, whereas with the split to sides tac you just punt it to the middle and carry on nuking. Might help us live longer but maybe not do more damage to the boss.. I dunno, worth trying among the other ideas I guess and see if/how it works out Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Rootzy
Ye i hear what ur saying but cant the guy who stands right over in the corner with meteor still dps boss over there?

Rootzy
Coz Im bored I thought id add somthing to help our DKs with the meteors.Just found out that deathgrip also will knock back the meteor so here's a macro for u:

/cleartarget
/target living meteor
/cast [exists] death grip
/target ragnaros

This can also be applied to any of the dps just swap out the spell.Smile

Alchy
As this will have been nerfed 25% I'm guessing it'll be a simple burn now. Time to start checking up on HC version. Ive heard the tacs for meteors are different at least Wink

Alchy
What a let down. Thx to the guys who were there and helped 1 shot him, but, seriously, 25% nerf in 1 go?

Saichel
yeah, it was such a let down, it wasn't even fun anymore.. you didn't even get close to dying from the waves of the hammer.. bubbler got hit like 5 times and wasn't even down to half hp from it ._.

Rootzy
Yeah,pretty much all the boss's are a complete let down now.On alrazor 2 dps and healer died before the fight was near finishing and it was still a walk in the park.

Zraa wrote:
yeah, it was such a let down, it wasn't even fun anymore.. you didn't even get close to dying from the waves of the hammer.. bubbler got hit like 5 times and wasn't even down to half hp from it ._.

^^Nice to see slackerdins utilising their full potential.He prolly saw em coming but was just too lazy to press W,typical paladin behaviour!Wink

Saichel

Whizzalot wrote:
^^Nice to see slackerdins utilising their full potential.He prolly saw em coming but was just too lazy to press W,typical paladin behaviour!Wink

haha, yeah probably xD they didn't kill you before nerf if you dispelled it fast, and 25% less dmg = 1/4 of your health kinda Pfft so sad tbh xD

and a stupid thing now is that bwd hc is way harder then any boss in fl >.< probably harder than fl hc aswell (if they nerfed hc version too)

Tom
lol, i didn't see the first one coming and took it unintentionally, got ready to either bubble or loh myself, looked at my health bar like O_O?. cba to dodge any others Pfft can get a heal or two off before being hit which only stop you for about 1 gcd then strait back to healing so not really worth it.

whats more annoying than how hard they nerfed it is how soon they nerfed it. got allot of firelands grinding to do before the next patch.
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

draiden

bubbler wrote:
lol, i didn't see the first one coming and took it unintentionally, got ready to either bubble or loh myself, looked at my health bar like O_O?. cba to dodge any others Pfft can get a heal or two off before being hit which only stop you for about 1 gcd then strait back to healing so not really worth it.

Excuses, exscuses.... Wink

Tom
shhhhh!!
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,677 unique visits  Top Top