Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
So I hang My Head
chazyj
Please Note you have in till 21th of july to say yes or no if you wanna take me back as i am on holiday

- Your Name: Chesney

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Orgnaagruss

- Race: Worgan

- Class: Deathknight

- Level: 85

- Spec: Frost

- Prior Guilds: The Blade Order

- Reason why you left your last guild: playing with mates sounds fun but then it makes you wanna fight each other in RL and shout at each other on skype alot so why i left

- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: priest and pally both on daggerspine and in the blade any way

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character...uss/simple

- Gear: Special notes:

- Trade Skills: Professions: JC/Mining
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts:

- Riding skill (mount):310

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: All

- Experience with Cataclysm raids: All but FL

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): erm there was once a deathknight call orgnaagruss that thought to him self that he needs to play with some mates on a different sever but oh was he wrong he ended up leaving a guild called The Blade Order where his family was and moved his Deathknight to a new server where he raided late at night and did **** all in the day and then people started being srubs and ****ing people over so he reapply to The Blade Order again with his head in his hands like a n00b he is >.<

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? nope

- Have you used a Leveling service? nope

- Did you buy your account from Ebay? yeah baby cost me $0.99 Smile

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? i could say iv group with the whole guild

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: erm all day to about 5 hours depending if i am doing a late at work

- Can you use TeamSpeak? always

- Do you share your account with another person? nope

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: because im a n00b for leaving but i would understand if you don't want me back

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? membership o.O but yes
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Tom
bahaha thats right bitch.. BEG!!! muahahaha

tbh though this will be tough on the officers.... having such a mind boggling amount of ways to make u suffer for your nubness will surely cause them to lose sleep : /

joking aside sorry to hear it didn't work out with the rl friends and hope you get back in with minimal humiliation XD
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Rootzy
Im sorry to say org in your absence the age limit for joining TBO has been increased to 21.

Please feel free to apply next year Wink

Tufarc
I agree with Bubbler, dont think this will be easy on the officers. But leaving the guild to play with IRLs, then finding out u miss TBO actually shows who u really want to play with.
Good luck with getting back you good gay dps tank, I hope u do =)
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Kogirly
Hi Org

As you know the officers need to look at you application and make a decision and as I told you before its not easy.

Good luck

chazyj
Its not going to be easy and i understand if its a no Ko Smile
1. chesney

heijaangel
When I saw this apply I lol'ed verry hard from inside.
But Im glad you want to come back to us.
To bad it didnt work out on you friends realm.

I hope the officers can put there hands on there hearts and for forgive your noob action Wink

Good luck m8, see you online.

i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Darkwon
Don't worry mate, there is still a place for your royal nabness here =)

I am gonna go out on a limb and say welcome home =)

chazyj
aww darky i fort you would be the one shouting no let him stay out of the guild like a nub Shock but thank you
1. chesney

Gangsta
It takes a man to earn up to his mistake. I told ya man...i fning told ya...you would be back in a month on your knees Pfft

Hope you learned from your mistake chaz, and i hope they decide to give ya another chance.

and yes, you are an Idiot, but your that nice gentle idiot that we all like.

much love Mike
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Bhuta
www.freecodesource.com/album-cover/51qNNjrlsyL._SL160_/Randy-Travis-I-Told-You-So-The-Ultimate-Hits-Of-Randy-Travis-(2-CD).jpg

heijaangel
www.jh-online.nl/wow_related/vader-fail.jpg
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

chazyj
angel whats that image of i have never seen that peron befor ??? haha joking
1. chesney

mato
i like this thread Grin

bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

chazyj
Bump :-)
1. chesney

Rootzy
Average wait time for TBO application to go through 6 weeks,look on chazys face... priceless!!!

Hang in there mate,4 more weeks to go.Id give u an extra 4 week penalty just for bumping ur own thread,I think you should be stoned for ur actions(and im not talking herbal)!!

Only kidding mate,Im pretty sure TBO will take u back just coz not taking u back is kinda like punching a baby in the belly and stealing its dummy for good measure.I wish u good look my man.

I remember what u was like when u first joined TBO,u were a nitemare!!Ur dps was rubbish,u had no idea about ur class and u thought intellect made u clever!

What im trying to say is,although u were a complete numpty at the time,what stood out for me was the fact u were very commited to whateva the guild was doing at the time and u wanted to learn.I spent many hours with you trying to help u with rotations,gemming and gear and u listened.

When TBO was wiping over and over on Lichking u were there all the way,for me its not ur mad skillz that stand out its ur luvable nature and ur willingness to be there for the guild.Not only that ur dps turned out alrite in the end.

So my man,i still think ur a gaylord but ur a luvable gaylord who deserves a 2nd chance.I know TBO affairs is not my domain anymore but fosters made me write this.

Dont blame me,blame the aussies!!!x

P.s I know this is gonna be hard for u to believe chaz but when i joined TBO I was just as bad as u...I know right....its hard to believe how someone so awesome could have ever been so bad!!but its true dawg.I joined TBO around the days of uldaur as a paladin and my dps sucked so hard,i spent most my time thinking i was cool bubbleing kogirly.Anways im very thankfull to tbo(in particular mike and claus who babysat me which lead onto healthy competition).

Anyhoo im going on as i usually do,cya around gaylord. x x

chazyj
Haha jon I do love your long post

" Only kidding mate,Im pretty sure TBO will take u back just coz not taking u back is kinda like punching a baby in the belly and stealing its dummy for good measure.I wish u good look my man. "

But that baby had it coming :-(

But its ok I new it was going to take 6 weeks
1. chesney

Kogirly
Application accepted welcome back dear

Joe
Oh God, what have you done...

Darkwon
Welcome back Org. Unfortunately the officers have insisted that you rush out and buy the Star Wars box set, and watch it repeatedly until you are questioned at the end of the month with Star Wars related questions.

heres are a few easy once for you.

1. What is the name of Han Solo' ship?
2. Who is the bounty hunter with a rocket pack?
3. Does Princess Leia like having her back door bashed in?

GL mate, and Nabcake, remember.....the force will be with you....always Wink
Edited by Darkwon on 27-07-2011 10:13

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,447,522 unique visits  Top Top