No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Kaelin Application
Kaelin
- Your Name: Jimmi Lauritzen

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Kaelín
- Race: Human
- Class: Warrior
- Level: 85
- Spec: Fury PvE, Arms PvP
- Prior Guilds: Recently moved here from Darksorrow, been in Leethaxftw for a few weeks. Been in Solo and TBO ealier.

- Reason why you left your last guild: Well I have talked to my brother and some other members about joining TBO. I use most of my time playing with TBO members and I would like to be a part of the Order.
- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: Darksorrow, I got almost every class at lvl 85 atm. But I have decided to spend my entire time on my warrior to improve my game play and gear on that one.

- Gear: Armory url:
- Gear: Special notes:

- Trade Skills: Professions: I am lvling BS/enchanting.
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: None yet since my skill lvl is only at 500 atm.

- Riding skill (mount): 310%

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: I did karazhan back in the days, actually with TBO. Then I did gruul raids with Solo. I did ToC/ICC but I didn´t get a kill on LK only managed to do 9-10 bosses in the pugs I joined. I cleared nax 10/25 and ulduar10.
- Experience with Cataclysm raids: Not much, cleared 4/6 in BWD.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
Ahh, this is a story from Vanilla. I was lvling a silly hunter, named Glorious (Some knew him from his ugly teeth!) Anyway, I was lvl 38½ and had a hard time lvling, I was new to MMOs, my brother Oceanborn (these days his name is Creation) and Owls teased me IRL, until I was so pissed that I grinded elementals at a lonely isle in STV until I dinged 40, and I refused to eat nor move from my seat until I reached my goal, and I remember being so proud when Oceanborn told me I did a good job Smile
- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? Nope Smile
- Have you used a Leveling service? Nope.
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? No.
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yes lots. Ehm, Cyric, Lisele, Gangsta, Bizzy, Lewster, Oceanborn/Creation, Hrothgar, Owls, Etoul, Ele and Tüfarc.
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: Hard to say aprox 20 hours a week I think.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yep Smile
- Do you share your account with another person? Nope, all mine!

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
Well I have been in the guild before, but I transfered to play with my cusin, but since he quit now I felt it was time to move back to Daggerspine to play with my IRls and brother. Another reason is as previously mentioned, I spend most of my time playing with TBO so I was hoping to join them aswell.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yep, and the guild rule nr 3 is the way I like it, and nr 1 ofc.
Edited by Kaelin on 04-07-2011 22:49

Cyric
Hey Jimmy nice to see you finally made an application.
Jimmy is good at his classes and a very good player, if something is amiss with hps og dps he wont stop until he finds out how to maximise it.
And Jimmy, Glorius did have some fu.. up teeth Grin
I also remember your battles with that horde rogue, Beowulf was fun times Grin
Well gl on your application mate
Pain!!!
Its just weakness leaving your body.
And it lets you know you are still alive.

Tom
yup, im happy to vouch for this guy. nice enough while chatting, a laugh to group with and decent at playing his class's, only thing i will say purely because i cant help but be picky XD is quickly go back through the app and make sure everything u can fill in is done Smile

GL with the app cya in game Smile
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Gangsta
Glorius Grin

Yes from me atleast Pfft this guy used to whisper me every single time i logged on for almost a year with caps letter "GANGIE Grin" Smile

i missed that actually Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Kaelin
You must refer to the URL link?
Which is coming up Smile
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Kael%C3%ADn/simple

Kaelin
Haha yeah good times Gangsta Smile

Tufarc
Grped up with him alot this week during honorgrind Grin Good and fun player who knows hes class. Tuffy vote yes =)
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

Oceanborn
We have been playing a lot of PvP together over the years, fun as it has been, it was nice to see you getting back into PvE again, when we beat the timer in ZA today, together with Etoul. Knows his class well, and learns fast.

Good guy, quite funny from time to time, unintentional ofcourse Pfft .. we have our laughts.

I would love to see you join TBO, littlebrother.

Kogirly
Thank you for the application. The officers will discuss the application and come back to you with a decision.

Sasuke
Say yes, say yes, saaay yyyyeees Grin Grin
Ive been playing some bg's with him aswell Smile seems like a great guy Smile so yer say yes Smile

Good luck on ur apply matey Smile

Sasuke
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8430683HTNpt.png

Kaelin
Thank you Sasu Smile

Kogirly
Application accepted

/w an officer for inv. Welcome to TBO

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,212 unique visits  Top Top