No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Royce - Paladin - level 19 (twink)
Royce
- Your Name: Jesper

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
NB: Since I'm applying with a twink char I've taken the liberty of filling this app a bit unorthodox. Even though all the points may not be relevant in my case I've filled them anyway. Better safe than sorry.

- Name: Royce
- Race: Human
- Class: Paladin
- Level: 19
- Spec: Prioritizing Holy when it comes to gear you can only obtain from quests etc. At the moment I'm grinding gear and rep, so I've switched to prot since it reduces queues significantly.

- Prior Guilds: Soulbound

- Reason why you left your last guild: I'm the only person playing level 19 pvp in Soulbound as far as I know and it would be nice to be in a guild where some of the members share this interest Smile (since I still have a bunch of chars in Soulbound I haven't left yet. I have of course posted on the SB-forum to let them know that I'm applying here)

- Do you have more lvl 85 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: On Daggerspine I have 2 85s in Soulbound: My warrior main Ophir and a DK named Arasor.
I have a shaman, Staticz, on Shadowsong which I moved there to play with an RL friend. I would like to apply to his guild there but since he hasn't been very active lately I haven't felt an urgent need to get into it.

Since I'm applying as a lvl 19 I feel that it is maybe of equally relevance to mention that I have 4 other lvl 19 twinks:
a mage named Seethreepioh on Al'akir
and a Shaman (Oceansone), a Rogue (Oceanstwo) and a Hunter (Oceansthree) on Draenor. Just to punch in some bonus info ^^

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/royce/simple

- Gear: Special notes: Unfortunately I don't have any of the really awesome twink items like Arena Grand Master or Head items better than the engi goggles.

- Trade Skills: Professions: Engineering 150 / N/A

- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: sorryWink

- Riding skill (mount): Minor speed increase on boots ? Pfft

- Experience with raids/instances pre Cataclysm: I'd say my raiding peaked around ToC/early ICC. Haven't raided much before that and not really after either. Haven't really been able to fit fixed raid hours into my RL. Thats one of the reasons I enjoy lvl 19 pvp Smile

- Experience with Cataclysm raids: Almost nothing. Only done BH a couple of times.

- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
Hmm, having hour long WSGs before they put the time limits on was always fun. Back in "the days" you could always be sure that a squad of horde twinks would show up if you owned the "normal" players in WSG too hard. Now that it's all twink or non-twink BGs I sometimes miss the "Guild-X is in WSG, Lets go give them some competition" , But It's still a lot of fun imo. Smile

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? nope

- Have you used a Leveling service? no

- Did you buy your account from Ebay? certainly not

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Since I am a Soulbounder I know some of the TBO members from ingame, and teaming up with Luth and Darky for a WSG the other day was one the things that made me want to apply here.

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: everything from 0 to 6+ hours a day I think. Mostly after 5pm.

- Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes

- Do you share your account with another person? No

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
I like lvl 19 pvp alot and I used to be in some good twink guilds on Daggerspine with my other twinks, including Dirty Sanchez and it's offspring Hit and Run. Unfortunately both died and all "serious" twink pvp moved off-realm. So given that TBO have some active twinks and I have the joy of knowing some of you from ingame, I would like to apply to your guild Smile

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
triple yes Smile

Luthar

Royce wrote:
- Your Name: Jesper

A damned dirty lie that is, this boy was born Pernilla, mistress of the danish steppes!

4real tho, this is a very good mate of mine, and always a high spirit guy Smile Hope you get your thumbs up little man Grin
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Darkwon
I would like to back this app as he is a mate of mine but as its a ununusual to have a twink app, I guess we will have to see what the powers that be say.

Good luck mate.

Alchy
It is indeed an unusual app for us, seeing we're a PvE based guild, and twinking is kinda something that people do in their spare time, not as a guild, so to speak... However, the officers will discuss your application and get back to you asap.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Darkwon
Hang in there mate!

Royce
I am hehe^^

Kogirly
Application accepted

/w an officer online

Have a great day

Royce
NiceSmile thanks alot Grin

Luthar
Welcome to teh party Pernillababe! Im not around atm, but there are lots of other sexual deviants here, like Gang. For the love of God, dont drop the soap when hes around....
Edited by Luthar on 05-05-2011 19:49
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,449,792 unique visits  Top Top