Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
3 amigos of healing - part 8
Gangsta
There was a time, not so long ago, when 3 mighty priests, known as Team Smite, roamed azeroth. Team smite were never more then 3 members at a time, but many powerfull priests have been a part of this legendary group.

Paul the beast - Lew the Jew - Mato the dying - Gang the fag - Greasedonkey the sloppy.

Strong and powerfull men, who stirred fear in every enemy theyve ever stood against. From the Mighty Gruul the Dragonslayer, to the vicious Lich King.

Sadly, through the years, the group disintegrated, and eventually dissapered. But the legend never died...

Legend has it that the group dissapered after the furosious cataclysm.

Mato the Dying was fooled by the evil Imam Pristine to join the shadowy dark arts, and is now a full fledged angry muslim.

Paul the beast, after his many years of running a taco bell, returned a changed man, and joined Pristine the dark Imam, as one of his jihadi warrioirs.

Gang the fag and Greasedonkey the sloppy have since the cataclysm retired, and opened a café in the trade district of Stormwind. You will find them with a cappuchino, a pipe and a mans cock in their hand.

Lew the jew is the only one who still practises the powers of the light, and stands tall and proud. Lew the jew has grown old, and understands he must teach the holy powers to young and potentially strong priests. Lew has found two pupills in Beyondness and Bhuta, and since lew the jew is still a rageing homo, he teaches them the art of flash heal, and the art of swallowing cock.

we start our story here, in present time, when lew visits his old friends Grease and Gang at their café.

lew thought to himself - "Maaaan, it feels good to be back in stormwind...last time i was here i ****ed one of them hot homeless westfall boys. he was dreamy..."

Lew looks around, and see's a sign "Power word: Coffe" and snickers to himself - "this must be the place"

Lew spots both his old friends and comrades sitting by a table, and decideds to walk over.He has a plan, he wants to mess with his old friends abit.

Lewthejew "Hey fellas Smile how ya guys doing? come give me a hug" as Gang and Grease stands up and walks towards Lew. Lew says with a smirk "Gottcha!" and casts out a fear!

Nothing happens.

Grease and Gang looks at each other - "yepp, fear ward still works fine" Gang says.

Grease "Our turn Smile" and throws out a fear that gets lew running around like a crazy man, untill he runs right into a door, and falls to the ground.

"AAAaaahh my nose, man. that **** hurt!" Lew screams out before Gang and Grease helps him up and to his seat.

Gang says "just throw a renew on yourself already, its not like your dying over there"

Lew starres at Gang"...Dont make me answer with necessary force"

Gang looks at lew, very unimpressed.

Grease asks "Would you like some coffe, Jew?"
lew responds "No thanks mate, i dont drink that stuff, i workout you see. Ill take a red bull or a power king if you have"
"sure" grease replies, and goes into the café.

Gang asks " so ol' pal of mine, whats brings you here? I thought you were busy training new priests?"

Lew "yeah i kinda am, but still, im always out looking for new talent you know. Maybe one day ill find enough guys to re-start the team. If that ****ing Imam basterd Pristine stops stealing all our guys though"

Gang says "Yeah, that Pristine fella is a real hmar kelb"

Lew starres at Gang " I dont speak that mumbojumbo shadow language. what the **** is a hmar kelb?"

Gang snickers "look in the mirror and youll have your answer"

Lew /spits in Gangs direction.
Gang answers "Mhm...Classy"

Grease comes back with lews drink "Here ya go. didnt have any Red Bulls but i got some Power King's left"

Lew the jew quickly grabbes the drink, devourers it all, and pukes his guts out.

Grease "erhm...you Ok?"

Lew wipes his mouth and catches his breath "...awwh...ehh...yeah...i think im ok now...puh...oh **** BLAAAARGH!!"

Gang "we need some help out here, You, waitortrash or whatever your name is, clean this **** up"

Waitor "At once, sir. And its Whitetrash"

Gangthefag stops and stares at the waitor "what...did you call me, boy?"

Whitetrash "Erhm sorry Sir, my name...is Whitetrash"

Gang "I dont give a damn what your name is. Cleain this up, or join your pal's hanging outside of Sentinel Hill, you broke homeless dip****"

Whitetrash "at once sir.

Lewthejew sits up "Who is this guy Gang?"

Gangthefag "I dont know, man. Some homeless pally we found begging for a job. You know how they are....Pallys...his kind cant be trusted., We have to watch him closely so he dosnt steal"

Lewthejew "yeah, true that. Priests spits on pallys. Plate wearing faggots"

Whitetrash looks up just for a second, but is afraid to make eyecontact.

Grease the sloppy "Hey boy...when youve done cleaing up this mess, you clean up this aswell"

Whitetrash "whats this, sir?"

Grease "this" as he pours 2 cups of coffe on Whitetrash.

Lewthejew spits whitetrash in the face "Your kind dont belong in Stormwind. Go pick cotton or whatever you and your "kind" does."

All the priests laughs, slapping their knees in joy. Whitetrash knows everyone hates his kind, but he will not be treated like an animal. He will have his revenge on these priests, and everyone whos ever stepped on him...one day...one day.

To be continued, this angle of the story was made possible by Lews comments about Priests spits on pallys Smile which he explained to me very vivedly last week on msn.

anyways, enjoy, and hopefully i can muster to continue this story this time Smile

(if you havent catched the other "episodes" of the story, you can just search for em"

Much love Mike
Edited by Gangsta on 21-02-2011 12:03
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Lewsterin
Hahahahahhahaha Awesome m8 Grin

Thanks for a good laugh here in the workhours Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Tom
"plate wearing faggots" ....

aint taking that from a bunch of asshats wearing dresses playing a class famous for touching up lil kids *gets out mace* >Smile
sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/8/6/1/3/9/4586139yVhBx.png
"Tanking is skill, Dps is science, Healing is art"

Tufarc
Lew has found two pupills in Beyondness and Bhuta, and since lew the jew is still a rageing homo, he teaches them the art of flash heal, and the art of swallowing cock.

Make sure Beyondness and Bhuta dont read it. They might be scared and go shadow instead =P

Good story, made me laugh ;D
i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g409/Jeidar/Tufarc.jpg

mato
hahaha amusing as always
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,460,333 unique visits  Top Top