No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Zillà - druid - 85
zilla
Your Name: (i dont inform irl name)

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Zillà
- Race: Nelf
- Class: Druid
- Level: 85
- Spec: Feral (tank)
- Prior Guilds: transfered here at cata lauch, due to too much lagg on silvermoon. on this server, i have been in tba (wich is about to get dispandet) and now my current guild, where no one is interested in raiding.
- Reason why you left your last guild: not many in the guild does anything about he/her's gear, and most of the expect epics to be trown at them.

- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: 81 belf priest, 80 taurem warrior, 80 drainai hunter, this sevrer

- Gear: Armory url: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/zill%C3%A0/simple
- Gear: Special notes: nope

- Trade Skills: Professions: alc/enchanting
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: Mongooze, 29sp, 25agi and 15 agi

- Riding skill (mount): 310%
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? ofc

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: nothing, started playing wow at ulduar launch
- Experience with WOTLK instances: (before cata) icc10 12/12, 6/12hc and halion. and nothing to be proud of in 25man (my hunter got 11/12 25man). no togc exp
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): let me start from the begenning, created a char named everjunkie (dwarf warrior), wich took me 6month (not played) to get lvl 80 with, and i never rly got played much on im, and i made a belf priest (wipsií), wich i got to lvl 80 around icc launch, i finaly got started raiding in icc, when it launched, be guod bk then was in need of a healer, that dint could come, and i wasnt rly allowed to come raid with guild, cuz lack of exp, but they took me as last choise, after that it went fast, and i got quicky borred of healing in raids, so i lvled a hunter (grothzilla), wich was wery fun to play on, and i liked it, then i head of the new system with focus, and removing of arp, wich gave death to my hunter, and then i made this druid, wich i've been playing for 6 months, i've always been in for achievements (6,2k achiv points dont come by themself on 6 months). ive had a great time in the rest of wotlk, raiding an pvping on my druid. but then cataclysm hit, and i had to transfer duo to massive server lagg, and 14days que to login, picked a random lowpop server, and did the last 2 lvl's for lvl 85.
started wiping in hc, over and over, and got tired of ppl, still after 1 week after release, dont knew tacts, so i started lvling a paladin (arthàs lvl 60) to learn the new leveling content. went back on my druid, and started faceroll tanking hc's, got currently the best pre raid/valor gear i can have.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? got 1 hanging with marauders, but dont think they want me, ppl applicating after me, get accepted/decline before me (had it with them for a few days now)
- Have you used a Leveling service? never, my fastes lvling 1-80 is 2d 14h played (3.3.x)
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? why should i??
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? i'am not sure, made a few bh raids
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: i have an avg. /played pr. day on 5,5 hours/day (total played devided in days the char have existed)
- Can you use TeamSpeak? never tryed teamspeak, but used to ventrilo
- Do you share your account with another person? no

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: hoping for more activeties withing the guild, rated bg's, guild hc's (rep) and raids, none of the 3 thing named is happening in my current guild.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? yes!

chazyj
Your Name: (i dont inform irl name)

we need to know your name so when you **** up in the game we can shout at you on ts Shock ... wait thats me Cool but really would like to know your real name Grin
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

zilla
okey, nigol

Casavir
Hiya Dude!

Just thought I'd throw in my 5cents regarding your application (not that it matter tho, Im not an officer) and don't get this the wrong way, Im just saying how your app. is like to read imo.

First off, like Chaz mentioned, I'd like to know your name. When you join a guild, its kindda like joining a family and with your refulsal to give out your name, to me, it seems like you're not willing to commit. You might have your own reasons for not wanting to give out your name, and I respect that ofc.

Second, I don't think you should apply to multiple guilds at the same time. It seems like you haven't given much thought as to why TBO is exactly the guild for you? Try grouping with some TBO peeps, talk to them, whisper them ingame... Find out if this guild is really what you want in WoW. It seems you're just joining whatever guild is raiding and what will you do if your Marauders application suddenly got accepted? At least wait till' they decide whether or not to accept you. We all get impatient, and when applying to TBO, thats something you'll learn ( I learned that first hand myself Wink )

Anyways, I wish you gl on your application and all the best. This was just my 5cents, as mentioned, and was not intended to insult you any way.
sigs.enjin.com/sig-wow/9110_66c3d0a1932e5fc0.png

zilla
ia'm trying to get whatever guild that is doing anything, exept just gchat, and i'am kinda new on the server. and if you need a tank for a random hc, just give me a /w and learn me to knowSmile

Kogirly
Thank you for your application to The Blade order.

The officers will discuss your application and come back to you as soon as possible

zilla
i dont have an application opened for the marauders anymore, since they got tanks enoth

Alchy
Thank you for your interest in TBO. Unfortunately your application has been declined, mainly due to our being overfull on tanks already. Good luck ingame and irl.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,393,831 unique visits  Top Top