Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Football supporters
Tootie
Just thought it would be cool to see who supports which team. Any team, any league you wish.

I'm a Liverpool fan, sadly.
Tootie - lvl 85 Priest (PvP)
Irijah - lvl 85 Paladin (PvE)

TheBizzy
I feel for you mate Wink

Im a Stabæk-supporter by heart. In england I prefer MUFC, like any sane person will Wink

Casavir
Liverpool as well, even though its not easy these days.
sigs.enjin.com/sig-wow/9110_66c3d0a1932e5fc0.png

mato
wow nerds shudent be watching football Pfft

im prowd to say i dont know the meaning of offside Pfft
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Maleficus
Fenerbahce ftw!
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Darkwon
Manchester City. My brothers are massive fans and so I kinda had no choice as I am the youngest.

Oh and Mato the offside rule is simple Wink

When the offensive player goes past the last defensive player on the opposing team (not including the goalie) without the ball.

If you have the ball you may go passed any and all players.
Edited by Darkwon on 01-01-2011 11:31

Luthar

Darkwon wrote:
When the offensive player goes past the last defensive player on the opposing team (not including the goalie) without the ball.

We are talking tabletennis now aight?

Dunno about international footy, but in sweden it is and forever will be AIK for me ^^
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

chazyj
i am a very proud Arsenal WHO TO WHO TO BE WHO TO BE A GONNERRRRRRR COME ON YOU REDS

RED ARMY RED ARMY Grin

i used to go to ever game but i have no money Sad
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Oddone
org you bitch there is only one team who can be allowed to be called REDS...Nottingham Forest, coincidently my team Grin

oh and before u go no no no! Historically Forest were the first team to officially wear red! ha!

ALSO: we played arsenal like 100 years ago and they didnt have an away kit so we let them borrow ours, they then gifted us with a bronze cannon that no other team has, special bond with the Gunners! Smile

YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nottingham Forest that is Wink

'And it's Nottingham Forest, Nottingham Forest FC!'
'We're by far the greatest team you'll ever see'

Iancujianu
I used to like Internazionale Milano, but since Chrustridge is in our battlegroup I kind of grew apart of anything italian, even tryed to sell my Alfa Romeo but noone wanted it. Iwoud go for a english team but I don't like rusians. Tryed to be a PSG fan but I realised french footbal is acyualy about who getes the best africans in their team. Real Madrid is too comon, no personality there. My hometown team is borring. Do they play footbal in sweden? So I thinck I'm going to cheer for GALATASARAY just to spite Maleficus and yes Mato is rite Grin

Psylence

Darkwon wrote:
Manchester City. My brothers are massive fans and so I kinda had no choice as I am the youngest.

Oh and Mato the offside rule is simple Wink

actually that is incorrect Pfft

There needs to be at least 2 opposing players between the goal and the attacking player before the ball is played to him.
It's only assumed that its the Goal Keeper is the last man as more often than not he's the furthest back... however any defending player can be classed as the last man back and must have at least one other defending player between him and the foremost attacker before the ball is played "forward"

eg here's the perfect example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9OvAlAUVE

oh and i'm a Man Utd fan Grin Pfft
Edited by Psylence on 05-01-2011 01:36

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,461,899 unique visits  Top Top