No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Udda-Shadow priest-85
Udda
- Your Name:Linus

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name:Udda
- Race:human female
- Class: Priest
- Level:85
- Spec:Shadow
- Prior Guilds: Purgatory Afterglow(kinda went down as me and a few others left)
- Reason why you left your last guild:me and some irl friends did not enjoy the game as we used to. So we decided to not play as CLs/Officers anymore and after a while we just didn't feel like playing anymore
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: No I dont, Shaman at lvl 71 and hunter at 41.
I have tried to get'em up but I log on to my priest and just feel the love.

- Gear: Armory url:Is this important atm, If so I'd be glad to get inspected since the gear changes quick now.
- Gear: Special notes:

- Trade Skills: Professions:Tailoring at 460+
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts:

- Riding skill (mount):I have my epic Armani war bear Pfft
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying?Yes

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: Cleared eveything server first if I remember it right.
- Experience with WOTLK instances: Stopped after the dragon dude with his 3 drake friends, cant remember the name atm sorry for that.
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): I started up cuz a friend told me to do it, and its a fine story.
i did not quest at all, I mean really, I got revered with SW today(at 84).
I started up at the Emeriss server and I have been on lightnings blade and burning legion after that.
And at BL I joined Purgatory afterglow, this was during the time when Magtheridon was hardcore. And we got ourselfes a RL from Nihilum and he told us that we had better progress then them considering the time we play. and BOM server first, 82 in the world.
but server was so full ant laggy so we moved here to Daggerspine where we had a great start. I will always count the Illidan kill as a high rank on best moments in my life(sounds geeky?).
Kil'jeaden and his friends was also an amazingly fun time, but as wotlk came I got tired of the game, Now I am back to play for fun again.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO?no I do not.
- Have you used a Leveling service? never .
- Did you buy your account from Ebay?There is no way I would do that ever, never been on that homepage.
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Not that I know of
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: I dont know that atm since I dont have a guild to play with. but it will probably be enough to be on raids etc.
- Can you use TeamSpeak?I guess so, dont have it atm but I have had it before and it should not be a problem.
- Do you share your account with another person?No other person then me know my login.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: I will not go back to my old ways of playing, thats just impossible and I dont want that life again.

I was hoping that this is a guild that can have a big use of me in raid when I can raid and also in HCs etc. I just dont want to feel like I HAVE to raid even if I have something else to take care of. My main reason to join is the feeling of company in the game, ppl to talk with, have fun with.

Actually I prefer a in-game talk where I can answer questions directly,so catch me online if you feel like talking.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?Yes I have.

Kogirly
Hello Linus
Thanks for your interest in joining The Blade Order.

Your application will be discussed amongst the officers and we will have an answer as soon as possible.

Darkwon
Hi Linus, I spoke to you next to the dummies about applying yesterday, and after seeing your app thought it was just worth clarifying a few things.

The Blade Order is a casual guild who raids when it can and has the people to do it, We are not anything like PA as far as I know....are you sure this is what you want now?

We want harmony in the guild and for that we need the guild to be happy so it is important the newcomers know what they are getting before they join rather than after =)

I know we have a tonne of priests atm but I personally would like to see you join our ranks.

Good luck with the app mate.

Kogirly
Application -ACCEPTED-

Whisper an officer in game for an invite

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,392,987 unique visits  Top Top