Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Emails like this make me smile... :)
Psylence
Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):

We are delighted to inform you that we have been able to reduce the selling price of
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition to 49.99 GBP
Your credit / debit card will be charged with the new, lower price upon despatch of your order, even if the price goes up again before launch!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that by using a Reward Card when placing a software Preorder you will receive Double Points!

You can sign up for a Reward Card by clicking on the link below:
http://www.game.co.uk/Reward/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Tracking: Click on the following link to track your order online, or go to "Order Tracking" on the site:
http://www.game.co.uk/help/OrderTracking

Contact Us:
E-mail: customerservices@game.co.uk
Telephone: +44 (0)871 200 1221 (*Calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and some networks may be higher)
Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.

Thank you for using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder service!
Edited by Psylence on 29-11-2010 16:48

Nydema
Had that yesterday too Grin Just waiting for the email on friday to say it's been dispatched fingers crossed GAME will do what they normaly do and send it early!
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Joe
I love GAME xD

UK ftw xD

(Although, I dunno if GAME are more international than I know about Pfft)

Luthar
It is Smile
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Psylence
Lol got another email today...

Order number(s):

You may have noticed that the price of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition on the GAME site has gone up to 59.99 GBP
Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service!

that reduction didnt last long

Nydema
Even better when you get another email a few days later Grin

Order number(s):
********/P

You may have noticed that the price of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition on the GAME site has gone up to 59.99 GBP

Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service!

chazyj
so are you paying 49.99 or 59.99 now confused
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Nydema
The 2nd email they sent out meant the price was back to 59.99 but we would still pay 49.99, sadly now it's changed back Sad and were paying 59.99 due to deathwing escaping

" Dear Customer,

Thank you for preordering the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition from GAME.co.uk.

Don't panic! Your order is fine and we are all excited about despatching it in time for delivery on launch day.

Unfortunately Deathwing escaped from one of the boxes and attempted to destroy more than just Azeroth
by messing with some of our prices.

As a result you may have received an email saying that your preorder price had been reduced.

We have now caught him so the rest of the world is safe however the price of your preorder will remain £59.99.

We appreciate that is confusing and will ensure that Deathwing is kept guarded at all times from now on.

As a gesture of goodwill we are providing you with a code that entitles you to a £5 discount on your next
purchase on GAME.co.uk"
Edited by Nydema on 01-12-2010 16:16

chazyj
got to say they no how to send a email Pfft
1. chesney

Joe
Aw that's a shame, still, GAME ftw ;D

Psylence
yea jus got home from work and read that email...

I can't see how sending out an email saying the price has dropped can be a mistake... -_-
espeically when it drops to a rate which seems reasonable to a price drop lol

Nydema
Todays email Wooo Grin

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

chazyj
Dear Mr japal,

Order number(s): *********

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!
1. chesney

Psylence
same ^.^

lets just hope the weather doesn't delay delivery..
'm guessing it should arrive monday...

Nydema
-.- They had a problem with my card so couldn't process it and canceled the order now it wont let me re-order as it's temporarly unavailable and i waited on hold for 10 minutes to get no answer on the phone so gave up emailed and got no responce yet. Sad

FML!

chazyj

Dear Mr japal,

Your Order Number(s):

Qty Description
1 World of Warcraft: Cataclysm [PC Games]

Your order has left the building and will be with you soon! Your credit/debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions and if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your card
1. chesney

Nydema
So no repsonce from GAME today, Lucky i have an order with Amazon still on the go Wink They reckon delivery should be 6 Dec 2010 - 7 Dec 2010, Hope i get it on the 6th Frown

Nydema
So finally had time to phone GAME turns out they completly stopped the order and have now gone out of stock -.-

Amazon are apparently having delivery issues due to the snow so looks like i'm gonna be doing what i done for WOTLK and using a normal copy to start playing then adding the collectors at a later time, wasn't what i was planning todo and it's also messed up what my mate was gonna do as he was buying 1 of the collectors editions of me Oh Well.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,462,506 unique visits  Top Top