Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Iancujianu - warrior - 80
Iancujianu
Whell guys it has been almoast 2 months since my first aply, as I said before I realy want to join TBO and non aplying to other guilds while gearingup to aply again shoud be prouf enough.

I'l paste the original form and just add the new relevant information at the end so you can see the changes.

- Your Name: Alex

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Iancujianu
- Race: Human
- Class: Warrior
- Level: 80
- Spec: arms/fury but can respec fury if neaded
- Prior Guilds: Smooth Criminals in vanila, Yeti Employment Agency
- Reason why you left your last guild: is no way of puting this nice is there? some friends got ninjad by officers on non combat items- mounts, epic bags, bad officers atitude towards members, coud not get any advice from anyone with more end game experience.
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: No I don't feel the nead for another char warrior is perfect for me.

- Gear: Armory url: can't find my char on armory, never coud.
- Gear: Special notes:have best non rated pvp gear and mediocre DPS gear- 5.4k. I mainly do pvp so tier 9 gear is just temporary this is why I do not have enchants on it. I can afford any gear modification I am asked to do.

- Trade Skills: Professions: mining 450, BS 450- armorsmith
- Trade Skills: have the skils to do 20-30k gold/month without grinding
- Rare Crafts: full Imperial Plate, savory deviate delight, have alt that can do all shirts with "made by Reebok" tag

- Riding skill (mount):epic-310% (edited)
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? yes

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: none
- Experience with WOTLK instances: ICC10- 6 boses ICC25-4 boses
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): I started playing this game in 2005 short after it started, and long before it was avalable in Romania on a shared accont. At the end of 2005 i got my own accont. I have leveled my warrior ever since with long pauses at lvl 19 29 39 and 49 (for pvp'ing reasones). I know many things new playerd don't becose I played moast in times when u had to read the quest in order to complete it. There are questions I have about end game mechanics and I hope that in TBO i'l get proper advice. I am the guildmaster of "Traders of Stormwind"- first trader guild on the server, before Stormwind even had an AH- 4 bank tabs guild.

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? No

- Have you used a Leveling service?No

- Did you buy your account from Ebay? No

- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Yes

- Usual Gaming time per day / week: 2-8H/ 20H but some of it is at office so no raids (YES worcking for the guvernament)

- Can you use TeamSpeak? I can instal anything

- Do you share your account with another person?No

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: I had nice experience with The Blade Order members, they left me with the best impresion. I am not the best raider but I am a team player but for that i nead a team. TBO rules seem fair and people seem nice. I am not beging for an invite, I am a good asset for any guild and consider myself a smart and mature player.

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?
Yes

CHANGES

- Gear: Iancujianu
- Gear: Special notes:Have Tier 10 set, 5.7 GS atm I'm respecing and regeming like all warriors I sopose.

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: Cataclysm is around the corner so probably "full on mele/tanks" is nolonger a big isue becose regular raiding is nolonger the first priority for many people. I do not want to join TBO for raiding but becose I want to be member in a lvl 25 guild for the mount and timewarp. I am willing to help the guild reach max lvl by worcking on my skils and helping others that have specific tasks.

I am not the kind of guy that spams aplys, I thinck 2 of them prove my seriosity, 3 woud just prove me abit slow in geting a message so this is the last, I promise Smile
Edited by Iancujianu on 21-11-2010 10:43

Heddy
Thank you for your further interest in joining The Blade Order.

Your application will be discussed by the super-mega-awesome officers in our top secret headquarters and a decision will be with you as soon as one has been reached Smile
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Cebrail
Hey Ian!! Grin Hope u are accepted this time m8, i would love to be in the same guild with u.

From my experience with him I can say Ian is a really nice/decent person who paid a nice and handsome fee for the chopper he bought from me Pfft

Btw when u see me online give me a whis so we can talk about class changes and etc - as usual... Smile GOOD LUCK!!

www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/3/4/7/4/0/2434740KuPnP.png

vera
hey Ian. I hope this time will be accepted, I'd be happy to see you in TBO Smile
VĂ©ra
Edited by vera on 18-10-2010 19:40

Heckx
Hey Ian;

I had experience with Ian in some heroics that went well with a joyfull chat. I hope the force be with u for your application.
www.zetbit.com/sig-1380051.jpg

Cebrail
It seems there is no word from our "super-mega-awesome" officers Smile
hold on bro; they are most probably busy with blizzcon, new patch and all the news they need to check for the future of TBO...

I just wish to show my support for u again..

Iancujianu
Thank you for the suport! Pacience is what I do best Wink

Cebrail
hehe
then keep up the good work my friend Grin

Iancujianu
hey guys! remember me? u know... the pacient warrior Smile

Cebrail
we do at least i do Smile
don't feel lonely my friend average wait time for a tbo application to get responded is 2 years at best; aaaannnd yours is still a fresh application Pfft Pfft what, just after 2 months and u are quitting already?!?!? Cool

i hope u get a respond soon m8 i really do...

Cuteprincess
Hang in there, I am sure you will get a reply soon Grin

Alchy
Hi there, sorry for the *ahem* slight delay on your application Smile
Part of the reason for this, is some inactivity among the officers, and to be honest, this wasnt as straightforward application as some. Youre not applying with great gear, or experience, and you seem to play the game in a different way to many of us inguild. However, its a nice enough application, and you sound like a nice fella, otherwise it would have been easy to just say 'no, sorry'.
Also, we had to change our current recruitment policy a little, as we've been turning down applications lately, unless theyre exceptional, but, with the knowledge now that cata guild size is increased considerably, plus the fact we're not seriously raiding at present, makes it in some ways a good time to make allowances.

Anyway that was the long answer, short answer is, Application accepted, as a trial member, to see if you get on with us, and we get on with you.
If thats acceptable to you, please whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Iancujianu
cool, thanks! I hope the trial period is not like an year or two Grin

Heddy
I commend you're patience buddy, welcome to TBO Smile
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,395,205 unique visits  Top Top