Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Exalted with TBO!!
Darkwon
Guild Perks look very nice, and seems Blizzard are finally trying to help guilds again instead of puggers!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1872-Cataclysm-Guild-Perks-Stonecore-Boss-Videos

Guild Vendors

http://www.wow.com/2010/08/13/cataclysm-beta-guild-vendor-armor-pets-mounts-and-more/
Edited by Darkwon on 05-09-2010 12:41

Luthar
Aye, was reading about that. Looks like we r in for a treat Smile
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Joe
I've taken a good look into this stuff on beta, I'm even in a guild atm just to try it out. And tbh, I think it's a great idea that'll kill pug raiding, because everyone will wanna be in a guild for the perks, and then raid in a guild to get the perks. Also, I can't wait for this to go live so we can level our guild up. (The max level is 25 and the reward is a mass-resurrection spell!)

There's also guild achievements, which are pretty awesome. Things like "Kill [BOSS] with only guild members in the raid" etc, which I think is cool.

I think this expansion is gonna be pretty good overall xD
Edited by Joe on 05-09-2010 21:19

Versipellis
well it's ok for killing pugs and an active member will benefit from this new order but as long as they don't have a penalty for people standing in the <insert any kind of static damage source like fire, posion, shadow here> it's still incomplete : )
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Alchy
Being in a guild means youre more likely to make friends, and once you have ingame friends youre more likely to keep playing, and give blizzard your tenner a month. Blizz love guilds for all the right commercial reasons Wink

Seriously tho, I have no interest in guild perks.. being in a guild, with good ppl, and having fun works fine for me, and I would rather have ppl in the guild who wanted to be for the same reasons, not cos they now get better bossloot Wink
Edited by Alchy on 06-09-2010 11:51
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

mato
this is kick ass

Each time you loot money from an enemy, an extra 10% money is generated and deposited directly into your guild bank.

tbo will be ritch Grin
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

chazyj
yh but where is all the money going to go we have 50k gold in are bank atm and its not being used but i dn if thats a good or bad thing but if we are going to get rich Shock rich you wann give me 12k gold so i can make me a chopper Grin and il pay it back Pfft
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

draiden
hehe awesome Smile

Darkwon
I want to bump this thread and ask if you guys have any other bits of information to help us get prepared for the up and coming expansion.

Please try and post reliable, up to date stuff, but please state if you are putting any spoilers in incase some people get offended Wink

Also and of you with the Beta might have something to let us know, so please post it here so we can hit the ground running when Cataclysm hits =)

Luthar
Dear Blizzard.

For christmas i want tactical nukes, an orbital defensesystem, a big bag of sweets, 1 night with High inquisitor Whitemane and/or Alextrasza (alternatively the leaked thermaplugg tapes, rawr gnormography) oooooor a camel mount.

Camelmount would be cool, and fair i think, since ive been extra nice this year.

Luthar.

ps. NOT GAY!

We are getting camelmounts. Cant link piccys from mmochamp as im on my phone, but damn, guys, look em up. Game will most deffo improve with cows riding camels Grin I mean, next we'll see tiny green dudes on motorcykles.

Also, dunno if any1 remember early vanilla, or by any chance have the original game manual (if you do, look up tauren and look for mounts) but the tauren plainsrunning ability is beein revived with the worgen. Worgen wont have racial mounts, but will run on all four (i give blizzard 2 months before they regret that. taking all bets. Before, 0,23 times your money. Spot on 2 months, 1,0 times your money. Later, 3,94 times you money. Pfft)

(Far north and no wow makes Luth a dull boy)
Edited by Luthar on 20-09-2010 16:53
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."

Luthar
Can also recommend for those interested to jump on mmochamp and give archeology a quick read. I did, and i think blizz found something for us to do when bored off our faces. Im looking forward to trolling the digsites, looks like fun, and a rewarding way to kill off some minutes here and there.

mato
i put o 1000g on that bet Wink

btw the ods you have put up acualy nobody can loose if they bet ...

bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Luthar
Ye, first was supposed 0, fat fingers Pfft

There we go Grin kickstarted the sexy android keyboard Wink
Edited by Luthar on 20-09-2010 16:55

Alchy
Changed my mind about guild perks, guildmount, with guildtabard shown on it will be awesome in premades Smile And I have a spare player slot for my worgen already Wink

BeastPriest
The guild perks are pretty good actually. I'm impressed, they could have made them better/had more but it's something else to aim for.

Clearing instances as a guild and getting an achievement for it will I think, improve our progress. It makes pugging less appealing, imo anyway.

Bhuta

Alchy wrote:
Being in a guild means youre more likely to make friends, and once you have ingame friends youre more likely to keep playing, and give blizzard your tenner a month. Blizz love guilds for all the right commercial reasons Wink

Agreed. This is the reason i am no longer getting in any guild on my rogue so i dont have the urge to play 10 hours a day :>

Nydema
Wahey lvling alchemy the other week seems like it's gonna have a benefit Grin
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1...Blue-Posts

Awesome Mount !!
Edited by Nydema on 21-09-2010 08:42
img37.imageshack.us/img37/4727/b2zx.png

Luthar
For those who dont want to know about it, just dont click the link, may contain spoilers.

its the pre cata event (like the zombie invasion before wotlk) that we will see live in a few weeks. Elemental invasion =P Looks pretty flash, and im very much looking forward to it. (There will be ilev251((!!!!)) drops from the bosses, whats up with that? xD)
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1...ile-Armory
Edited by Luthar on 23-09-2010 07:47

Alchy
Awesome, itll be like the zombie invasion then, where the minibosses dropped epic loot. Cant wait Smile

Luthar
Some new stuff out now. Date changed to december among others, still unconfirmed tho. Like the idea of letting us go into cata before cata release and lvl cap unlocking.

Look at the blue item list btw. Thats what your Points will buy. So its just lvl85 blues, which will be a good boost ofc. No epics in the list, which imo sound very good. Theyr expensive, and thats what you get from grinding hcs, to get the epics, raiding is needed for the Valor points.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1...Epic-Stats

Adding the calculator aswell for those that missed it, ive been playing around with it andits fun, lots of gold coming my way xD
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1...Calculator

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,466,338 unique visits  Top Top