Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Zaymaister - Fury Warrior
Zay
Hello guys, Im;

- Your Name: Jussi
All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name:Zaymaister
- Race: Nightelf
- Class:Warrior
- Level:80
- Spec:Fury
- Prior Guilds:Striped socks(TBC), Dark Reflection(WOTLK) and Unseen(TBC)
- Reason why you left your last guild:Army
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server:
will soon ding my warlock, Nokikeppi to 80. got 80druid and 80 paladin on other servers(inactive)
- Gear: Armory url: -http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&cn=Zaymaister
- Gear: Special notes:
u will most probably see my pvp gear from armory, i recently got out from army so havent been able to farm that much pve gear, but i got around 6k gs in pvp gear, 5.6k in pve gear but i am still wearing some of the best available pvp gear out there inthe pve set, as their stats best everything else i got. Ofc got my hit capped +loads of armor pene in the pve set. =)
- Trade Skills: Professions: BS/mining, both topped.
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts: havent been able to get thease, due to army...at least yet.

- Riding skill (mount):Epaxx
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying?
yeap
- Experience with instances pre WOTLK:Well, i started TBC raiding by tanking Karazhan, gruul's lair and thease...then progressed to SSC, BT when i switched to DPS role.
- Experience with WOTLK instances:Before leaving to the army for a whole year, i tanked naxx10&25, OS with 3drakes and ofc Maly...
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story):
Well, i started off by leveling a hunter in the classic wow, did some raiding on that1 in MC, ZG before BC came out, first leveled my warlock then and warrior came right after, got keen in my warrior then and cleared every raid instance that was relased at the timeon the warr...started doing some hc arena after that period, nearly reached gladiator ranks =P leveled 5 other characters to 70 during the burning crusader aswell on different realms so i pretty much know how every class works(instead of DK, phew ;P). after wotlk came out, i quitted for a while, then came back on my warrior and tanked through every raid instance, including Obisidian Sanctum with all 3drakes up...then army called pretty soonish after that...=P Well, at least i remember when Altzu helped me getting the imba epic ground mount for my warlock in the classic wow, when u had to do the long and back breaking quest, we've been friends with altzu all the way from there. =) Wanna say hello to Druadz aswell, im playing 2vs2 with him. =) Hello aswell to every1 else who i've been playing with who i dont remember to mention right now. =)
- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? Nope
- Have you used a Leveling service?nah
- Did you buy your account from Ebay?nah
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? Probably have, as i have played in daggerspine all the way from Classic wow, tbh i can be certain i have been in touch with every member of u in some occasions during the years playing the game. =)
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: i work 07-15 finnish time, (gmt +2), i am active pretty much every day after work....can play on weekends aswell.
- Can you use TeamSpeak?yeah.
- Do you share your account with another person?Nope

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order:
Would love to get into raiding again as DPS, i've always had an positive impression of the blade order as whole and would love to raid as part of your guild. Here would be really experienced and skilled, but at the moment a bit undergeared DPS warrior for you. Though due to my activity, i am able to upgrade my gear quite swiftly if u guys gave me a chance. Cheers for reading! -Zay
- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership?

Yep.

adamrazza
hey m8 Smile

I just like to say Zay is a very good warrior and is a great laugh,
I support his application

Adam

x
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/7/3/3/9/857339PHIkW.png

Breador
Hi jussi,

Your application will be discussed and you will get a reply soon. You apply as fury but i do not see a fury spec on armory so i take it as youre willing to change your spec if you get accepted?
and also i only see a chest,belt and 2 rings as in pve gear. do you have more pve gear or this is it?

Good Luck Smile

Zay
Alright, nicenice! =)

Yep, i will change the Protection -spec (dualspec) to Fury if i get in. =) been using protection to farm hc's(instant que). =) and yes, i have more pve parts in my bag lol, i think u can only see the pve parts im using in pvp at the moment from the armory =S sorry about that.

Cheers. =)

Breador
You can find me ingame as LunĂ¡ or Breador. Id like to see that pve gear Smile

Zay
Definitely!

Cuteprincess
Well well well, I leveled a little with this guy back in the scalet monastry days, seems like a really nice guy. Would be good to see you in TBO dude plus it would be nice to have another fury warrior busting out whirlwind by my side Grin

Weemanacuna
would be awesome to have you raiding with us m8, i could be like back in the days when we played arena and premade BG's together. good luck with your apply, i hope it gets trough!

Breador
Application -ACCEPTED-

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,449,106 unique visits  Top Top