No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » Applications to The Blade Order » Applications
 Print Thread
Tersad 80 balance druid 5057gs
Rewsty
- Your Name: Daniel johansson

All below questions are related to the character wishing to apply.
- Name: Tersad
- Race: Night elf
- ClassGrinruid
- Level:80
- Spec:Balance and Ferel dps/tank
- Prior Guilds: ehh Priors guild have been swedish guilds
- Reason why you left your last guild:i wanted to start raiding again
- Do you have more lvl 80 chars, if so, what classes and on which server: i have 2 more lvl 80 on daggerspine Ally. Wurick Shaman Enhancement.
and a Cuvus warrior prot and fury.

- Gear: Armory url: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&cn=Tersad
- Gear: Special notes: ehh i got 5057 gs and done the first bosses in Icc and more

- Trade Skills: Professions: I got Herb 450/450 and low skill enchating that im skilling
- Trade Skills: Rare Crafts:

- Riding skill (mount): i only got 150 % beocuse im lazy to farm Gold
- Do you have Cold Weather Flying? yes i got

- Experience with instances pre WOTLK: yes im pretty Experience
- Experience with WOTLK instances: yepp done much HC farms
- Experience in the game (Entertain us with a nice story): I start playing Wow when pre wow lvl 60 was so im kinda skilled to wow Smile how the way u think Pfft

- Are you Applying for another guild while Applying for TBO? nope i dont. but if u dont gonne take me in i will :/
- Have you used a Leveling service? yes levling armor and weapon to My warrior Cuvus
- Did you buy your account from Ebay? nope i have´t.
- Have you grouped with any TBO members before? i have done some HCes i know Smile
- Usual Gaming time per day / week: its allmost everyday but if i have some work to do i do that first.
- Can you use TeamSpeak? yes i can use it..
- Do you share your account with another person? no i dont share it with others

- Reason for wanting to join The Blade Order: its seems to be a verry kind and Experience guild ! and i want to join beoucse i wanted to raid again and then you´r guild seems to be the Best for me Smile

- Have you read, understood and agree to our rules of membership? yes i have understood and aggre the Rules of TBO and Membership.

I Would be realy Happy to join this Experience and kind guild Smile Ps if want to speak with me im allmost online at TERSAD Smile

Breador
Hi Daniel,

your application is being discussed and you will get a reply soon Smile

Darkwon
I had a run in with this characters alt a while ago.
I was selling a enchant scroll of spellpower in /2, he whispers me and asks how much, so I tell him 400g, he starts OMGGGGGGG etc and I said well go check the price of the matts on AH, and in particular the golden pearls it requires.
He starts with FU, i have 20 in the bank or something along those lines, so I say "great go get two of them, and the rest of the matts and I will make it for you for a 50g fee. Again with the OMG Noob etc, to which I reply "Do you know where the enchant drops from?"
he says "Yeah" so I ask him where it is, and he says
"Give me the scroll and I will tell you."
I said quite calmly I should add, "I know where it drops, but you don't know do you?" and he starts again with his "Give scroll and I will tell you" At this point I realised I was dealing with a berk, so I just decided to ignore him.

Anyway later that week I bump into him again, and after a few beers decide to give him some grief, nothing serious just general banter, he then logs over to Tersad and starts to pretend he is his own girlfriend!! I kinda knew he was talking arse, so I told him to jog on and take the piss for pretending he was a girl, and immediately got put on ignore.

I didn't think much more about it till I saw his app. confirming his "female alter ego" Shock
Edited by Darkwon on 13-08-2010 16:35

surefire
Don't you just love it when the past comes back and bites these little kiddies in the ass Shock). It happens so rarely when you can really get back at an ass in wow grats darky enjoy that smug feeling.
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Breador
Not much to debate. Application -DECLINED-

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,449,132 unique visits  Top Top