Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Ninjas and people to avoid in raids.
Rootzy
Ive decided i wanted to make a thread dedicated for us to name and shame people who dont play fair in pugs just so we can try and avoid them if poss.

If we name them with a brief discription of what they did then TBO can look out for them and make our own minds up if we want to raid with them.Blizzard tend not to get involved in disputes so i want to try and do what i can to help prevent raiding with people like this on our alts and such.

Anways first up:

Did icc 10man today with cebby and his brother.We got to saurfang and a neckless dropped called soulcleave pendant.Cutey and a warlock rolled on it and cutey won the neckless with an 80 roll.Kalindras was RL and loot master and rather than give cutey the neckless he moved onto the next item.Then all of sudden everyone was kicked from raid and still cutey didnt get the neckless.I knew what had happend as this warlock called lockwarr was kalindras's mate.Whisped them both and they tried to play dumb and say it wasnt them bla bla bla and lockwarr said he didnt have the neckless.Anyhoo i checked armoury just now and suprise suprise he received the neckless few hours ago.

So people to add to ur ignore list:
KALINDRAS
LOCKWARR

Darkwon
Gutted, but don't worry as I have been looking for someone to abuse when I am drunk, and now I have found someone to give some stick to!

I did a similar thing to Jondam, who ended up writing a formal apology and generally regretted it, as he was repaetedly booted from all his guilds, and even tried to change his name, but the silly billy was on my friends list, and was easily trackable =)

I truly believe if we do this sort of stuff, nabs will think twice before trying it again with a TBO member =)

Breador
PITCHFORKS!

i like the idea as i kept my own blacklist for a couple years Pfft i gave up on it cuz im not doing pugs much lately but this is really useful and at worst case scenario yo uwill feel a bit better when you share what happened to you. Thats used in a lot of group therapys Pfft

edit: it would be awesome if you update your original post with added names when you can so we can just check the list hehe
Edited by Breador on 20-07-2010 17:45

Chronos
im gonna verbally abuse these 2 whenever i find them online
www.imageurlhost.com/images/ha68tifu3g5cer6bwbb.jpg

Rootzy
Im luving the replys so far,we cant let some nob heads mess with cutey!!!!Shes the guilds secret weapon!!

Ralpbix
Blizzard recently updated their scam policy. This means that ninja looting can sometimes being considered as a scam aswell. And if you scam you can be banned by Blizzard.

To find more information read the following websites:

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=17761

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20459

In a nutshell:
Try to make an agreement of the loot rules if you are going to pug. If the lootmaster is breaking those agreements you can consider that as a scam and report it. An agreement is nessairy to be able to report such scams.

Greetings Ralpbix

Iancujianu
Xioy and Deathname from Assasins Creed

They organised a ninja ICC10 on saturday. The group I was in started at the ship batle, I feared that the raid failed there due to ninja looting but raid leader convinced me that that wasn't the reason. Their guild is a decent one so I decided to trust them. They changed master looter from one to the other and ninjaed the 2H axe (on the Deathbringer *edit). Deathname wisped me that I can get it for 1000G, but if I woud have bought it I woud have been as ninja as they are so decided is better to have 2 people to pick on at my discretion. Reported them to their quildmaster and asked him to kick them. He did not ask for my proof so if in 1 week time if they are still in that guild, they tolerate ninja behavior as far as I am concerned.
Edited by Iancujianu on 23-08-2010 12:06

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,480,732 unique visits  Top Top