Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Was going to pop back on, but...
sunsetfunk
Hey all

Ive locked myself out of my account, permanently! I had the authenticator on my old phone, and apparently, I should have deactivated it before wiping the phone. So..Kinda locked myself out of Sunsetfunk forever. It seems Blizzard really do know how to keep a brother down! As Im quite lazy, I dont think I could dedicate myself to starting afresh, so Im just going to call it a day completely.

Also a cautionary tale for anyone using a mobile authenticator! Sad

Id just like to say thanks muchly for having me, I will have fond memories of my brief time in TBO, and of everyone I played with there over the years Smile

Oh, and gz on all the recent kills; just goes to show having a kickass atmosphere is the best way to do things Smile

Laters all

Funk
(Pete)

Heddy
All you need to do is call Blizzard up and have them remove the authenticator, the process is definitely doable - as you have to do it if you are hacked and the hacker adds an authenticator to your account.

All that they need from you is some details to prove you are the owner of the account
Edited by Heddy on 12-07-2010 22:42
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Lewsterin
Yah do what heddy said Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Cuteprincess
No one can say bye to wow forever Pfft

Darkwon
What heddy said, Come back and say bye properly Wink

Maleficus
Hey funky sorry to hear that you locked yourself up
I guess Versi had the same problem so maybe he can enlighten you with the situation.
Hope to see you in short notice m8
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

Versipellis
Versi had the same problem yes.. i reseted my ipod touch without even considering the authenticator.. so bam it s gone.. blizzard warns you over and over about removing the authenticator before doing stuff like that but still it s reversible.. the thing u have to do is to write a mail explaining the situation then they ll respond you with a mail that wants some of your personal information that proves u own the account .. and they remove the authenticator out of your account in about 10 days ..

this ofcourse applies IF you want to come back : ) peace..
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Alchy
Its a pity blizzard authenitcators arent as good at keeping hackers out of the account as they are the account owner.. Wink
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

lisele

Hi dear,

Really sorry you had this problem Sunset, I remember playing with Gruul more than Lich king, and it was great fun! I hope you find a way to get your account back (but only if you wish to).

And Alchy, lol, fine comment!

About the mobile authentificator, I keep thinking it is a trouble maker. I use the little Blizzard key for over 2y, it has been extremely safe (no hack so far, my 105g 47s 89c are still in my bags, along with 2 stacks of peacebloom). I have it next to my pc, never moves from there, cannot not be errased, and has only 1 use: give the code. Try that guys, it's cheap and handy.

Kisses,
Lise.

surefire
Not good enough sunset not good enough at all Shock) either do what the above say or start a new account and we can transfer you one of my toons warrior druid priest 75, gear wont be up to your standards to start with but that can easily be sorted Shock). And if it is really that you don't wanna come back then don't be a stranger on here Shock).
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,475,987 unique visits  Top Top