Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Aranging new ts server
mato
Oki i have been looking in to this getting a new ts server for us .

i have been looking on ts hosting , Prises arent realy that bad , but its not somthing im willing to pay on my own , but i can ofc pay a share of it , and if we all pool in it will be realy cheep

wath am looking at is a 40 slot ts 3 server , price for that is 183$ for 2 year prepaid , this is the same serverhost as The diablos use and i know the hoste is good and stable .

i wood be willing to do the arangmets to get the server up and runnig , managing it , but the som donnations from my fellow team mates to pay for it .

i can set up a paypal acount ppl can donate to so i can get it up if anybody is intrested .

if nobody is interested i geuese sombody will sorte somthing out Wink
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Lewsterin
Ill pay - How bout we sign up here whoever is willing to pay a bit, and post the reciept when payment fullfilled.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

chazyj
i could pay like £20 if need but it would have to be when i come back off holiday Smile
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Rootzy
ye i can pay

Joe
I'm trying hard to get a job, if I get one I can help pay. Don't hold your hopes up though, no one in the world wants to employ me.

Kogirly
Here is where you can rent a TS server

http://sales.tritoncia.com/ts3_hoster...osters.php

and if you want to rent a vent server then you can go here:

http://www.ventrilo.com/hosting.php
Edited by Kogirly on 13-07-2010 09:55

Heddy
/copy from other topic
/paste

I currently own a 15man ventrillo server if things get sketchy (obv only any real use for 10mans Pfft), which i would be happy to expand if the guild needed it Grin think its maybe an extra £10 on top of what I already pay - not exactly budget busting Smile

Let me know Grin
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Kogirly
nice heddy

chazyj
I personly don't like vent but if i have to use it i will but nice to know people have other use as well :-D
1. chesney

slang name for a guy with a huge wang.
"woow your chesney is massive"

Jethero
I'll pay up 20£ aswell if you want Smile
img17.imageshack.us/img17/1685/jetherosig.jpg

Cuteprincess
I am also happy to help pay towards whatever is needed, just let me know how much is needed and how to go about it

BeastPriest
I should be able to get at least 40 slots for 183 for 2 years, if not cheaper than that. Hosted in London or Paris or something.

I'll get more details and their best price but TS3 40 slots over 2 years at $183 is a "noob price" according to the place I know of Wink

surefire
I am willing to pay a bit but I am also willing if people are interested in selling to guild members and their friends at cost ie £6.45 our personalised calendars of which I would donate the profit from these calendars back to TBO account which would be about £2.45 for every sale. This includes free uk postage but oversees would have to pay a little more. We sell these through our site at £6.45 but they also get sold through a catalogue at £17.95 each and the catalogue owner gets about 700 orders a year with nothing but praise.

I am also willing to pay a bit towards server just waiting on money Shock)
i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/smileygifts/surefire-1.png

Reefus
I was paying about £12.50 per month on a monthly basis at www.multiplay.co.uk.

Direct link is http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/v...ice-comms/

Im not sure if thier billing has changed at all as I started the server years ago but they are quite good value and you know they are reliable at least.
Edited by Reefus on 13-07-2010 17:34

mato
Oki good to se so many want to join in making shure we have continued ts

i was lokking at http://www.instantteamspeak.com/teams...prices.php , ther you get 40 slots for 183$ for 2 year if you prepay it , thats 7,6 $ a month .

at http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/o...eamspeak3/ we can get 35 slots , whit 7 "backup" slots for 67$ a year as they have a 50% of on orders atm , thats 5,5$ a month , whits is good Grin

if anybody know of any cheeper servers feel fee to add to the list .

i was thinking we coud make a paypal acount that ppl can transfere wather amount they wood feel like contributing towards the hosting .

Nydema
Hey there Folks Smile

Nydema here from Soulbound

I'm the Site Admin for the folks in soulbound and because my host couldn't really care less they let me host a Teamspeak server on the same space, I can set up as many as i want within reason of course.

If you want i'll happily set up a TBO server for you, Can give full admin access to those who you want to have it so you can have it how you want it .

Server is reliable if it ever goes down it tends to be in the early hours of the morning as the server is in america.

Just hit me up ingame and we can discuss it if your interested, won't charge you anything for it Smile

Nydema.

mato
that sounds super sweet , and am shure we will take you up on that Grin

Reefus
Dont forget you want a decent codex so you dont all sound like robots Smile

Alchy
Thanks all who have contributed to this thread, and thx a lot Ny, I think we'll definately take u up on that Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Darkwon
Nice one Nydema, thats very kind of you.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,481,027 unique visits  Top Top