Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
FTAO Celex and Oddone
Rootzy
Well i took 2 screenys of both frost/blood spec and frost/unholy spec.I use doctor damage which works out the values of all my moves so take a look at the difference between the obliterates/bloody strikes damages.The icy touch plague strike damage will be lower in my frost/blood spec as the duration will be shorter but it just means i have to reapply them more.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad...lySpec.jpg - Frost/Unholy

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad...odSpec.jpg - Frost/Blood

Ive done lots of target practising and Frost/blood always comes out on top by quite a bit.
Edited by Rootzy on 04-05-2010 00:12

Lewsterin
I love ya whizz, i guess u have to be a lvl 80 DK to understand that thread Smile - Go on Megan Fox, tell jonny that hes done well!
Edited by Lewsterin on 04-05-2010 07:21
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Rootzy
Hehe lew,i was just boring oddone and marcy with my findings thats all.Theyve been running a Frost/unholy duelwield spec as had i but i decided to play around with frost/blood spec and im getting alot more dps so i was kinda trying to drag them onboard to help me work out why.

Sites like EJ e.t.c say frost/unholy is the best so there must be some weight behind it,i just dont understand why i can do more in frost/blood.
Edited by Rootzy on 04-05-2010 12:16

Oddone
You've done well jon...but in all seriousness without testing it I'm sure it has alot to do with the tier gear, having said that the values in your screeny's are rediculously different!

Gangsta
I LOVE LAMP!!!
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Heddy
Is Whizzalot Jonny? aka Whistler? Grin

Oh Hai!
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Rootzy
yeah tis me cammy Wink hey dude. Yeah im not doing this to try and belittle anyones spec just was hoping that as u and celex are both DKs u cud possibly test it out and see what u think and get back to me.I posted the screenys to show the crazy difference between the 2 using my gear at least.

But can it really be that different in ur icc gear?

I mean i still receive the same benifits dont i using 4 x t9 gear in both the specs i mentioned?If anything i wud think it shud favor blood/unholy seems how my dots have the ability to crit in this tier gear.

Anyhoo get back to me if u can be assed.
Edited by Rootzy on 04-05-2010 12:15

surefire
some specs rotations and builds can just suite peoples playing styles and it is amazing what a difference that simple fact can be in terms of dps.

marcele
480 total dmg and 2666,7 dps in both piccies? or is the links bugging?
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/Celex.gif

marcele
So are u just pulling our leg or whatPfft If u want me to test it mate then show me the specs u been using plz

marcele
Looked up ur spec on armory, tried and messed about for 5 hours and found that I like it alot and I also get a massive dps increase, I have changed it around a bit though so I get the longer diceases because it allowes for small movement and error which will always happen in a raid enviroment but i kept most of it. Am gonna try it in 25 man icc hc tonight with Fatalis so ill tell u how it worksGrin

marcele
Erhm yeah Johnnnnny, max with my old spec was 6,6k self buffed and food etc, and just hit 7,1k with the blood/frost/uh(longer diceases) I like it alotGrin but we will see how it tests tonight;D

Rootzy
Really sorry celex i not repied i was checking back on this post the first few days but no reply so i kinda gave up on it.Awesome dude i hope it works aswell for u as it does for me.

And on a sidenote that dps u see on recount was not the dps i do i was tryin to setup my tellmewhen so i was just auto hitting to see what the buffs were called.

For me on the heroic dummy i can do 4.8k/5k dps unbuffed just with HoW in the frost/unholy spec but in frost/blood ive got it up to 6k.I mean im in the dark a lil with my spec as i actually chose it myself for a change and i havnt seen anywhere that its good or not.

Drop me a whisp ingame so we can chat some more mate.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,476,420 unique visits  Top Top