Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Sindragosa
Rootzy
Ok so ive just logged off after our attemps on sindragosa on friday night and i do feel a lil disappointed that we didnt get her down as i know we are more than capable of doing this.

So i thought id link this video for people who are interested in joining in the fun coz whilst raidleaders do explain everything it will help so so much if people go with half an idea of what they are up against(not saying that tonights raid people were clueless)Just coz TBO has a layed back casual attitude doesnt mean u shudnt go prepared.

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?62751-Icecrown-Sindragosa

Take note mainly of phase 3 as this is where the fun begins.We rolled with a different tactic to this and I myself would like to request to one of the raidleaders to try this tactic posted on tankspot.They allocate one place to dump the ice blocks and not 2 places.They also dump their iceblocks much closer to the boss and to the side of the raid away from everyone so people know to keep that spot clear(to the side of sindragosas head).This means tanks dont have far to run at all and noone should get confused about where to stand e.t.c.

I mean its not disimalar from the tacs we were using just without the second area to dump the ice block and better positioning of it.

Dont get me wrong im not saying waaaaaa i know best waaaaaa ur way sucks waaaaaa some more,i just wanted to voice me 2 cence and get this bitch down.I know ive not long rejoined and all that jazz but i know we can do this and do it well if we go prepared.i take my hat off to the guys who organise these events and appreciate the effort they put in.

We had some great trys tonight but whether it was due to tiredness i dont know but we made many mistakes to the latter part of the raid which proly could of been avoided.

On a seperate note thanks for letting me rejoin TBO again its been a blast raiding with u guys.

P.S Kogirly u better watch out when u roam the streets of azeroth coz u will be be wolfpaced baby!!!!!Well if i have a few friends with me u will!!!!!**** i dont have any friends!!!!!
Edited by Rootzy on 17-04-2010 00:12

TheBizzy
Idd Wizz Smile I like trying new things Smile

-My 2c though is taken from www.bosskillers.com (freely quoted):

If you have a proper DPS team and some good healers: Ignore the stacking debuff, and nuke the **** out of the dragon, heal though the damage. Now, I know we have good healers, your call DPS! Pfft

(I know that we dont have THAT kind of dps yet, and atleast not without a heroism. But have a look on bosskillers too. I have to admit that they way they explain it, usually lets me get a better overwiew of what actually happens in a fight, as im a diagram-guy, not a movie guy Smile

chazyj
it was a great try last night and i do hope we get her down with me in it or not and just try in till reset to get the other **** down Grin erm i look on tank spot so i no the tacts but it still a bloody hard fight

and BTW you pick on ko you pick on me Grin we are a team Pfft

Chronos
when are we trying again?
www.imageurlhost.com/images/ha68tifu3g5cer6bwbb.jpg

marcele
The tacts u explain there whiz and the vid u posted is the way I have taken her down all 3 times i killed her, so yeah one spot for the ice and make it clsoe to her head just make sure people got /range on so they dont dump it too close and u get more iceblocks. Doing it this way u minimize the running that people have to do and the confusion but it also demands that u are FAST on the iceblocks or u will end up with a frozen raid which aint fun;D And make sure u get to reset the stacks behind the ice at least every second iceblock.

As for healing through the debuff I dont have experience witht that but it sounds pretty damn hard because people will take ALOT of damage.

And please do remember, Sindragosa is still the second hardest fight in ICC nomatter how easy the first 2p might seem. In p3 u need extreme awareness, lots of luck, quickness and loads and loads of healing and dps and great tanking, its like a controlled madness except the madness it out of control. So go into the fight with respect and be sharper than ever before, otherwise u wont take her down. But u guys got what it takes, I am sure.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/Celex.gif

mato
at tip for the dps is to preplan wath you are doing , not wath you are doing next but wath action you are to take 3 Gloabals from now .

This is a good vid on the subject of dps improving , keybiding(or mouse bindings as i learnd last night ) is also preferd as its faster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDjG_...gDjG_0ecTI

and on requet i can simcraft your carr to tell you wath dps you shoud be doing .
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,476,164 unique visits  Top Top