Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
a few things on my tbo chest.
Drayke
hey lovers.

just have a few things on my mind, so plz bear with me.
as i said monday, i would make a post -> the reason why i didn't go raiding with u guys in ICC25. so here we go.

have the raid start time changed the last few weeks ? as in is the start time now 21.00 instead of 20.00 ? i might have been sleeping when this was posted 8)

If not i have a question for my fellow raiders (not targeted on our great officers)
i personal think that if u want to raid and the raid time is 20.00 the be rdy for it on time. i might be mistaken but i see serveral ppl logging on at 20.30 and asking for a raid. if u wanna raid atleast come on time, and a bit prepared.

"back in the days" when i started in TBO, we could easily have a 10 man grp running, and then when there was enough ppl online and asking for a 25 man run, we just converted the 10 man grp into the 25 man grp. how come we didn't do that last monday ? we were quite a few ppl rdy for some ICC10 man action, at 20.00 (Yes i know it was 25 man day, but there weren't enough online)

just like Gangs post about raid, for me it isn't the loot im after, its having fun with a game when i raid. So i dont mind killing the same bosses over and over again, as long as we're having fun =) and a small note for this, if we get super champs at the first 4 bosses, we might save time in the long run, and have more time week after week for the new ones. Shock

a final last thing from me.

If the Officers accept this, i would love to change main specc on Drayke. from Resto til MeatShield - if this can help TBO out i'll gladly do it, cause we have alot of great healers in TBO, and i saw Ko's post about we missing a few tankers.

hopefully this long ass post made just a little sence 8) i'll cya all in game.

Regards Drayke Cool

chazyj
erm time haven't changed far as i know but some time they wait in till 21:00 to see if we get more people on but its only been like this for about 2 weeks now as for changing it from 25 man to 10 man some people who are raidmembers are saved to the 10 man last thursday e.g my self but ...

doing 10 man and changing to a 25 man when having the people doesn't sound to bad imo Pfft but the last 3 10 mans iv done with tbo people don't need the loot >.>

i think i mite be going on here but hey fort il say some think Grin

Kogirly
Hello sweetie

Raid time:
The starting raid time have been change many times, when I started in TBO the raid time was 18:30/19:00. Then ppl had more to do in IRL and we didn’t get the ppl online at that time so we pushed most raids to 20:00 and this is the time around Ulduar if I remember. Now we have the same problem, many have RL stuff and will come online at 21:00 so I tried to push the raidtimer to adjust to that so we can go 25 man ICC that will be my goal.

Even if we have changed start time and we can change it again if we see we have the players online earlier, we have not changed raid end time. Raid end time is and have always been 00:00.

The officers have been talking about have different raid times thru the week for example have some raids at 19:00-23:00 and some at 21:00-00:00 or longer if they can. This is a plan that can come true if we have more members but at this time we don’t have that luxury.

We will try and make raids in the calendar and we can try and make a 10 man if needed before the 25 man but then we can try and start that abit earlier maybe 19:00 if we have the players.

Raid is fun and we are trying to get as many raid as we can, those days we dont have any raids planned we can try and do other raids then ICC, why not Ulduar hard modes. Hard modes still is a challenge and Ulduar is a well done raid and we can do something that not have the focus on loot. But then again we need more ppl online on those days when no raids are planned to get that going.

Tanker:
Yay, I would love to have you as a tanker with us. I will just discuss with my fellow officers but I would not think this will be a problem. Lets have a chat online later Smile
Edited by Kogirly on 25-03-2010 09:11

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,483,513 unique visits  Top Top