Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
A salute to PUG players!
Owls
Hey guys!

Was browsing the MMO- forums and found this.

Enjoy!

Just wanted to give a little shoutout to the dysfunctional people who make our lives a little more interesting and fun. Smiley

Thank you, Prot Paladin who tanks in his deadly pvp gear. You take a lot of extra damage you don't need to take, your damage is still horrible, and everyone else in the group hates you, but you still bring a smile to my face when you lift your Rimefang's claw and hit Falric with your badge shield.

Thank you, rogue wearing spirit gear, who inspects a person in the group, finds some minor flaw, ninja pulls the entire instance to the group, vanishes, blames it on the tank and leaves group immediately. You're a major douchebag, but you still somehow make me happy.

Thank you, undergeared, underperforming warlock who wands when he is out of mana and constantly types "MANA" in party chat. You somehow got to level 80 without ever learning where lifetap is, your damage is abyssmal, yet somehow you bring a chuckle out of the depths of my belly.

Thank you, Priest who is chain casting nothing but greater heal, even when no one is taking any damage. You run out of mana faster than a blood elf at the sunwell, are really annoying when you want to drink every pull, but amazingly, you brighten up my day.

Thank you, PuG raid leader who assembles a VoA group, then asks them "Where is VOA for you hordies". You singlehandedly inspire fear into 24 different people at once, are unable to hand out loot and get people talking openly in raid about how bad you are, yet still make me grin when i see your leetspeak in raid chat.

Thank you, boyfriend and girlfriend couple, for talking about their friends and how drunk they were instead of doing a heroic, even though you're sitting across from eachother. No one cares about how wasted Jenny was at the party last night, but it still makes me laugh and makes me not care about Bronjahm healing himself 14 times because you can't be bothered to move him away from the soul fragments.

Thank you, annoying teenage girl playing a blood elf hunter and typing "Teehee ^_^" in party chat. You make all the other teenage boys in the party slaver over your avatar, even if blood elves aren't that hot, your damage is abyssmal, yet no one seems to care, and I get to laugh over the whole deal.

Thank you, Raging sociopath death knight, for death gripping mobs not to get them nearer to the group, but simply because Death grip was lit up and it was able to be used. A second thank you for popping army of the dead on the bosses where it has the least effect and does the most harm. You make each encounter more complicated and I thank you for that.

Thank you, fury warrior with more gear than god who immediately whirlwinds for 10k at the start of each pull. You may as well tank except the mobs will crush your skull, you peel aggro on every single pull where you possibly can, and I'd swear you were pushing the taunt button except your damage is way too high. You make me happy challenging me to push my taunts, and i still feel bad when you die.

Thank you, indignant duel spec person, who immediately "claims" gear at the beginning of each run, stating that if the gear drops and someone else dares to roll on it, they will immediately leave group. You may have the hatred of each and every group member, but you inspire me to roll against you on the item, even if I have better.

Thank you, guy who blows cooldowns whenever Mirrored soul or Overlord's Brand is on someone. You damage our party member and kill him so fast he had no idea what happened, and probably cause us to wipe and run back, but its so funny that I can excuse it happening once.

Thank you, people with the summer festival title who stand in flames and die during a raid. There's something about seeing "The Flame Keeper" die in a fire that just makes me shine a little more whenever I see it.

Thank you, arrogant dps who still somehow get hit with Flame Tsunami after a year of it being around in OS. Thank you for running your "Flame Tsunami fail" mod, only to see your own name light up on it over and over again. The delight you bring to the raid inspires victory, even if Sartharion no longer has any element of challenge.

Thank you, healers who don't know your essential abilities that return you mana. You struggle to keep up with the group and always wonder what the problem is, lag the party behind, but I still smile as I see you drinking your conjured water, sitting there in oblivious wonder.

Thank you, hunter who runs ahead, misdirecting another group onto the 3 groups I'm already fighting instead of using volley to kill the ones that are already there. You were born to be a tank in a past life, a tank that doesn't actually tank the mobs that is. Yet somehow, i don't mind being managed by you.

Thank you, tank who doesn't actually press the taunt button when someone pulls aggro from you. Its much easier for you to type a 3 page essay on why dps shouldn't be taking aggro from you instead of pressing the taunt button, even though a rank 1 arcane explosion probably steals aggro from you, we still love you anyways.

Thank you, freshly dinged 80 wearing karazhan gear. You somehow skipped Northrend on your way to 80, or want to covetously hold on to your crappy gear as long as possible, and no one knows how you levelled in the first place, but you still make us smile as you do a rotation that was obselete at level 60.

Thank you, you people who keep heroics and pugs interesting. If it was all about the gear, all about speed and efficiency, we would all be bored of the game a lot faster. If every person in every group you made was coldly effective, you probably would've stopped playing long ago. Smiley
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

mato
nice i love , nothing like a great failure to make victory sweeter
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Gangsta
this made me smile Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

ThePenguin
Hehehe wonderful and so recognisable Grin
Thepenguin - lvl 85 human rogue

Hrothgar
haha nice man! =)

Shienna
Last time I pugged I as kicked for being a sucky tank since I couldnt live without getting a single heal on Koralon. Needless to say its a long time since Ive pugged that place :'(

wowittaja.net/charsig/sig/1861.png
Locks - When a pro(t) warrior just isn't enough

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,483,025 unique visits  Top Top