No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
Help needed, FYI
Gangsta
hey guys Smile

with the loss of Nevaria and Mizi the last week, we kinda need a good shadow priest or two. I have posted a thread on the realm forums that TBO are looking for SP's, if you have some time over, dont be afraid to bump it from time to time, and ofc, if you have any mates that play a sp, that you think would be a good asset to this guild, point him/her this way Smile

FYI and thanks Smile
Edited by Gangsta on 30-11-2009 08:20
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Valeria
I feel kinda sorry for Nevaria, since she changed her faction and server in order to play with me and join this great guild, but I let her down.

Nevaria told me that she left the guild because she was ignored almost every time she asked for help to do group quests/instances, yet she was helping people gear up alts by joining heroics/normal instances and gaving away mats whenever someone was in need of.

She also mentioned that she didn't get a spot in a raid for almost 4 weeks in a row, while other people were attending 100% of raids, with no exceptions, and of course no chance to pass their precious spot for someone who didn't have the chance to get one for weeks now.

I am not sure how much of this is truth or exaggeration, since I haven't been online at the times she was playing. But since she is a RL friend of me, I was very sorry to see her leave like this and I am sad we didn't meet her expectations, which is mostly my fault I guess since I was the one who convinced her to leave her realm and join us.
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

Heddy
My RL mate Darren, Who plays Blinx has been inactive for a little while...he has a priest alt in the guild Daxur - specced healing - I could speak with him and see if he will consider coming back to the game as a SPriest Grin

He'd been wanting to change main to his priest from the rogue for a while before he stopped playing, but never got round to officially asking Pfft
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
mato
you need a good shadow priest you say Grin

well i can always fill the spot temperearely if despertly needed , my dps is on par whit my shadow gear , clocking 3500 on dummy Pfft

but i woodent want to make it permanet healing is more fun in the long run Pfft
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Kogirly

Nevaria told me that she left the guild because she was ignored almost every time she asked for help to do group quests/instances, yet she was helping people gear up alts by joining heroics/normal instances and gaving away mats whenever someone was in need of.

She also mentioned that she didn't get a spot in a raid for almost 4 weeks in a row, while other people were attending 100% of raids, with no exceptions, and of course no chance to pass their precious spot for someone who didn't have the chance to get one for weeks now.

I´m sorry that she left, but I never saw her say to anyone that she was unhappy or that she missed raid 4 weeks in a row. If we dont know that then no one can pass their spot to her. The only time she said something was after she left. I´m sorry to say but the officers are not mind readers and there is hard to have everyone in the raids, if she only talked to an officer she would with almost certain be in the raids.

Yes sometimes its hard to get some help from /g but thats to the members maybe do other stuff at the same time, You need to push some days to get ppl to do heroics and some days you get tons of /w to join.

Hope she finds what shes looking for in another guild and Val you can still play with her even if shes not in the guild Smile

Gangsta
To val: I love nev, she is a sweethert really. but she made the dire mistake of not saying a word to anyone untill she actually left. i was a little hurt myself, cause i thought we had a good relationship. and she admitted that she shouldve come to me, before she left. But its history now, and i wish nothing but the best for that lovely little girl Smile

Cammy: sure thing my nigga, bring him on imo Smile and ofc, **** you Smile

Mato: silence! U R HEALERER. U WEL GO FIRE IF UR SHADOWERER Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Valeria

Gangsta wrote:
To val: I love nev, she is a sweethert really. but she made the dire mistake of not saying a word to anyone untill she actually left. i was a little hurt myself, cause i thought we had a good relationship. and she admitted that she shouldve come to me, before she left. But its history now, and i wish nothing but the best for that lovely little girl Smile

Exactly Mike, she didn't mention anything to me either, until she left the guild. I wish her the best as well, hope we can learn from this in order to prevent similar incidents in the future, but in order to do so, there needs to be a communication between officers and members.

If you stay silent, things won't change for the better.
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

mato

Gangsta wrote:

Cammy: sure thing my nigga, bring him on imo Smile and ofc, **** you Smile

Mato: silence! U R HEALERER. U WEL GO FIRE IF UR SHADOWERER Grin

i can disperson in fire Pfft
bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Alchy
Val: Not your fault at all mate, seems to be a problem of lack of communication and possibly too high expectations of what we actually provide in TBO.
As far as not getting a spot in a raid for 4 weeks in a row, if she was online and asked for a spot each week as invites were called out, to miss out in 4 weeks would be seriously unlucky. Looking at the points, as far as I can see, last 25man raid she attended was 11/11 (both raids) and last 10man was 19/11. I'm sure that whilst, yes, we have some people who have joined all of the raids in between those (largely tanks/healers/raidleaders), there are also more than 1 persons within TBO who have attended few, or none. Unfortunately, our inviting methods currently dont differentiate between someone who joined last week, and someone who didnt, as we've tried to give everyone who isnt essential to make that raid happen, equal chance to join each raid each week.

As far as not being helped and ignored, and helping/giving all the time goes, well, all I can say to that, is TBO isnt a boosting/lvling guild, and we dont try to force any of our members to give up their time to do stuff for other people. As an example, I'm GM of the guild, I've been in guild a long time, got plenty of friends here etc, and its by no means uncommon for me to login with 20+ people online, and ask 'anyone for daily' 'anyone got a spare transmute' etc, and get <silence> from guildchat, or maybe one reply 'sorry, im off soon'. Its not something to take personally, it just means people are obviously doing other things. Other times, youll get 15 replies 'sure, what u need'. If she'd given the guild some time, or spent a deal of time online, that couldnt fail to come through.

And I'm sorry she left, from the short time she was inguild I quite liked her, and her attitude, and had no qualms with making her a full member as soon as the question was raised. But I dont agree with leaving the guild for any of the above reasons, especially without voicing any concern to anyone about any of them, even her IRL friend who was the reason she joined the guild.

As as sidenote to this, we are going to try a system of adding a list of people who were online for invites to guild raids, and asked for a spot, being added to the points list, and these people being prioritized for a spot the next week (them being online, classes, and gear for the raid permitting ofc). This will create yet more work for the raidleaders, on top of having to be online on time for each of the guildraids each week, handling invites, dissapointed people, queues, tactics, loot distribution, and points, among other things, but if this is what we need to do to keep our members from quitting, we'll give it a go (and hope we dont get more raidleaders quitting)
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Heddy

Alchy wrote:
on top of having to be online on time for each of the guildraids each week, handling invites, dissapointed people, queues, tactics, loot distribution, and points, among other things

I'd hate for our raidleaders to get burnt out trying to do too much, so if I can help with any of this please just let me know.
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
niellyn
I don't know if it was the nationality or just both of us being girls, but I knew about her complaints on TBO before she left. I guess if someone was just giving her a little time and tried to get to know her, would have seen she had some hidden disappointment,
I am kinda sorry that I lost a potential good friend and I just hope she will remain on the server so we can at least play together while she is here.

And Alchy I don't know how things worked so far with queues and raids but your suggestion seems you realise the problem and try to solve it. This is good leader material mate Smile

marcele
The bottom line of all this is that she never voiced her complaints with any of the officers, or to her rl friend which left us no chance at all to rectify the problem. I never spoke to her and dont know her so I cant say if she is nice or not, but I am just saying, the officers already got way enough work to do and since we do it pro bono and actually also want to enjoy the game for ourselves also we need members to act mature and coem to us if they got a problem. She choose not to and felt better fixing it by leaving the guild, I am sorry to see her go but nothing we can really do to prevent this from happening in the future.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/Celex.gif

Cuteprincess
I will work had on my priest to level and then gear her up as quick as i can - Maybe by 2011 i will be good enough to help lol

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,492,547 unique visits  Top Top