Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Who I am
niellyn
I thought I should give you a longer version of my WoW background since I think my application was kinda poor

I started playing wow on May 2005. I was resisting the temptation to start when I was seeing all my friends around me creating their characters because I thought it was not very woman-like to play such games (funny thing I never had such thoughts when I played Counterstrike)
Although I was always an RPG fan - mostly pnp and single player on computer only - but RPG is still RPG. So I started WoW and never regretted the initial motivation I had.
My first guild while levelling was a Greek community on Stormscale - nothing too serious just people to say hello to and learn with them. I never realised what good it did to me since I always though that it was just 30-40 levels and we never raided together. But they were the ones that helped me learn the game bit by bit.
Second Guild Was TwentyFourSeven. Thanks to those people I have seen all the content of Molten Core and Onyxia and learned how to raid and co-exist with others. I have met in real life many people from 24'7 and with some of them I still have daily contact.
Then "Core"-temptation came. A guild which had everything I wanted. Or so I thought back then. With 24'7 we were frozen pve wise and back then all I wanted was to see new content. Stuck with Onyxia and Mc was boring like hell so I did the big step and applied to those guys.
Core was good at start. I geared up fast (not that it was my concern then) and joined their main team on AQ40 and Start of Naxxramas.
ABut then I realised that they were all after Europe first and Server first and all this meaningless competition that made me grow tired of hardcore PVE and joined another small guild (who I am ashamed that I don't remember the name) who was just like blade order. Friendly people having fun together Smile

When TBC released I was found between a big dilemma. A nice guild with people I had fun with and my ex-boyfriend. He wanted us to reroll Horde on Stormscale so he could PvP with some his former opponents.
Since WoW was our common thing I tagged along and rerolled horde (Yes I deleted the priest... :S )
I played a Blood Elf Rogue called Neeshka and did mostly pvp with her (except some karazhan). At the same time and for the shake of many of my real life friends back then I made an alt on Twilights Hammer Alusair (a blood elf hunter) and did some pve there too. Nothing too serious though
And then when I felt I was doing good with my low pve activity and with some good friends in the game a phone call from a good friend from 24'7 came asking me to get my priest back and join him as a shadowpriest on Jaedenar(kinda ironic - a deleted holy priest coming back as shadow muahahaha).
And so I joined him on Zeus - Jaedenar and played everything up to Illidan. I liked Zeus but the officers(including my husband) wanted to get rid of the responsibility. They were feeling tired and frustrated and decided to apply on a x-realm guild as normal raid members. And so we did. Some of us left Jaedenar and join Aether my last and beloved guild. We finished Sunwell together and had the time of our lives. Until the new expansion

When the stories about the return of the Lich King came to my ears I decided to come back to the light and so I rerolled Holy and healed my team up to Naxxramas - Sarthraion 3D and Malygos. But after 4and a half years (with just a 6month break on the rogue/hunter) the priest inside me died. I was tired. And not with the game but with the priest. I kindly asked my beloved Crom (my former guild master) if I could make a new character . I asked what we needed and he said that a tank would be nice. And that's how my dk was born. I played with Aether till the end of Ulduar. But real life had other plans for me and on the top of my "career" I had to abandon WoW for 4 months. I felt guilt towards Aether for leaving them after they gave me such a good opportunity on my reroll. When I started over WoW I didn't return to Aether cause in the 4 months I was away I could monitor them from my boyfriend and watch their progress (which is great) and news. Some things splitted the guild apart and since having fun and being relaxed was what I was after I preferred to come here with Valeria instead of doing an endless loop on a non-fun guild

I hope this Wasn't tiring :/

img84.imageshack.us/img84/5228/967969961943962964943964955959oe5.png
my priest back on Stormscale

img43.imageshack.us/img43/3999/53581407.jpg
My rogue Grin

img256.imageshack.us/img256/3554/96003887.jpg
My DK before the race change Grin

img22.imageshack.us/img22/9800/18574531.jpg
and my hunter :>
Edited by niellyn on 19-11-2009 12:58

Valeria
Nice one! Is this the legendary Bow from Sunwell on the last picture?
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

niellyn
hehe no this is the legendary crap from Karazhan Prince Grin

rensvind
Is this a application or what?

Valeria
Nah, just a follow-up to her application:

http://www.thebladeorder.com/forum/vi...ad_id=2623
img241.imageshack.us/img241/1302/warningbg5.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,497,713 unique visits  Top Top