Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
The Undying Achievement
Whistler
Well we have tryed this achieve a few times and i think its time we tryed again. If you are interested in joining for this achive in naxx please post replys showing ur interest and i will organise a run.

The achieve is basically to not die on any of the boss fights and dieing on trash is ok as it wont affect the achieve. If we suceed we get a nice undying title above our names.

I would like to give people a bit of notice so i have profisionally set the day for monday. At 8pm realm time. If the day is a problem for any of you who are keen to go please advise and i will try to fix it so all who are interested can go.

So I need 2 tanks 3 healers just in case and 5 dps.Smile

Owls
I'm up for it!

Great initiative mate! =)

Owls
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

Kogirly
I would love to come and you need a minitanker to dodge those big hits Smile

Hrothgar
count me in mate, if you need an offtank or a DPS, even heal. . =)
nice initiative.

- Hrothgar

Cuteprincess
as always Whistler, if you need me i am right behind you. I will promise no 'bladestorm' Pfft

Dust
Don't know if i can join mate, but i'll try to show up a bit ahead of time and i'll be happy to heal for ya.
--We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and just a little bit scary.--

Dust - Level 85 paladin (Ret)
Antique - Level 85 druid (Feral dps/pvp resto)
Komodo - Level 82 Rogue (DPS... if you can call it that)
Azâzel - Level 85 Shaman (Restoration/DPS)

http://web.mac.com/henrik_voss
heijaangel
Im up for that.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Lewsterin
I can heal Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

mato
i can heal as well ,i made a post bout doin the other achivmets in nax 10 as well

am an achivmet slut and will spear nothing to get them all

bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

lysp
im up but what day is it or have it allready been

Owls
Yea ok! I might have read it like you would try to set the raid time for A monday. Not THIS monday! I can't make it this next coming monday, but I can make it this next coming wednesday or thursday (the one a week from now). Sry for the mix up

Greetings

Owls
i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/Holm100/OwlsSignaturecopy.jpg

Heddy
i would love that title just for ironic purposes Grin

although a Monday is no good for me Sad - I don't get home till about 9pm (10pm gametime)

good luck tho guys! Grin
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
elliania
Me and i think sonen will be there if u need us Smile

Whistler
Ok,so hed how are you looking for wednesday instead?Owls can do wednesday also.We have 2 options really,either we get enough interest and i can take 2 groups as i do have 2 toons but i cant see 20 people wanting to join for the achieve but i could be wrong or we just change the day to wednesday instead.

So my question is can hed and everyone else make this wednesday?Be good to have you there hed as u have history with "naxx 10 man" elite high five!!!!!

Cuteprincess
You know me, any day is as good as the rest - Just confirm it as a defo date so i knpw to be there

Altzu
I'm also interested in joining this.
"This quote is taken out of context."

Heddy

Whistler wrote:
Ok,so hed how are you looking for wednesday instead?Owls can do wednesday also.We have 2 options really,either we get enough interest and i can take 2 groups as i do have 2 toons but i cant see 20 people wanting to join for the achieve but i could be wrong or we just change the day to wednesday instead.

So my question is can hed and everyone else make this wednesday?Be good to have you there hed as u have history with "naxx 10 man" elite high five!!!!!

highfive!!!

yea wednesday should be fine - just that I have snooker on a monday night so am not online till a bit later

don't plan around me though..if you have enough ready to go on Monday just go for it Grin
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
ThePenguin
With whistler organising it, he'll probably love to kill me again Pfft And if that's not the case, I'll just **** it up myself haha, guess it's nothing for me Grin
Thepenguin - lvl 85 human rogue

pineharses
im interested and monday suits me Smile

Whistler
Ok well im really please with the interest so far and what i am going to aim to do is commit myself to monday and wednesday.So as it stands:

Monday Undying Raid:

Tanks:
Kogirly - Main Tank (warrior)
Antique - Off Tank (druid)

Healers:
Pineharses - (druid)
Mato - Little Indian (priest)
Drayke - Little Indian (druid)

Dps:
Whistley - Queen of the DK's (death knight)
Altzu - Prince of Darkness SHARON!!!!! (warlock)
Heijaangel - Lord of the Blinx (mage)
Shadaddy - (shamen)
Elliania - Horde Slaughterer Extrordinaire (warlock)

Wednesday Undying Raid:

Tanks:
Main Tank - Owls (druid)
Off Tank - Bigdan (paladin)

Healers:
Nike - Confirmed (paladin)
Whistler - (paladin)
Lewster - (priest)

Dps:
Hedwinkle - Death Himself - TBA (rogue)
The Pengi - Stab Stab Kick - TBA (rogue)
Azizilim - Apprentice Bladestormer (warrior)
Cutey - Queen of the Bladestorm (warrior)
Rensvind - Ice Prince (mage)

This is as it stands so far. I would like confirmation from the people penciled in so far and i have chosen the people in no particular order,pretty much just worked my way down this thread.I will try to whisp people in game about wednesday raid to see if they are happy to go then,I will try my very best to involve everyone who wants to go and we can always mix it around a bit of any of the days are a problem although i doubt ill be able to keep everyone happy(but i will try).

If i cant get enough people for wednesday raid we will only be going on the monday raid and i will reorganise another raid say the following week.

TBA = To be arranged.
Edited by Whistler on 13-10-2009 22:13

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,491,562 unique visits  Top Top