Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Aion Online
Bhuta
I have just bought it. Going to play for a month or two, just to see how it actually is. If it is that "amazing" i may go on with that.

At start I ll still be active on wow btw, this is not an afk post Grin

Alchy
From what Ive looked at, its WoW made pretty. WoW itself was nothing new ofc, it follows basic principles of MMORPG; when I first played it I didnt really like the cartoony style graphics, only MMO I'd played before was daoc, which for me had a lot more atmosphere. So, why did I stick with WoW? Simple really, its the community aspect. Ive played online games for sometime, and what kills off games, isnt really pretty new games, its the community moving away. WoW has been long lasting, due to imo, a good initial levelling experience, and setting high goals, that can only be reached by a serious communal effort (40man raiding), which meant that the only way to do well, was be in a big guild. Which made alliances, and friendships online inevitable. Since then, Blizzard have been clever enough, to make the game way more accessible as it ages, so that newcomers, or players who became bored with their initial character(s) can level and learn their class much more simply. This means ofc that those of us who have played a long time, bitch a bit about the simplicity, but we're kept here by our many friends, and by the fact that we still strive for those epics, that blizzard dangle tantalizingly within reach of us, and manage to keep just ahead of the crowd with new content and new items.

So, I wont be playing Aion. Not because I have anything against playing a game thats a bit prettier, and no doubt has a couple of neat tricks and hooks of its own, but because I want to stick with a long lasting community of friends, and until the majority of these leave WoW, nor will I Smile
To those of u who are, have fun, bla bla, and hopefully see those of you who come back to WoW when youre bored of it, rather than moving on to something else new Smile
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/AlchySigFirelands-1.png

Heddy
I agree with most of that – and respect what I don't agree with enough to not QQ about it hehe, For me no amount of fancy game play will ever replace what I get out of The Blade Order.

I'm looking at Aion as a kind of vacation if you know what I mean, And in my experience no matter how good a vacation you have by the end of it you are always looking forward to getting home. I can't wait to come back but as it stands just now i'm not getting anything out of WoW at the minute.

I'll never in a million years turn my back on The Blade Order, and I condemn anyone to hell who would think I would Grin (not that you guys would think that Pfft)

I'm just having an adventure into the unknown at the minute, i'll be back wiping in trash soon enough hehe

and if you every are short for dps you can ofc call my Skype Grin my username is hedwinkle-the-dying
Edited by Heddy on 28-09-2009 15:34
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
mato
se now we wont stopp calling you for imba dead rouge power Grin

bildr.no/thumb/481397.jpeg

Heddy
haha
Hed's dead baby, Hed's dead.

http://www.twitch.tv/gnubbz
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,476,103 unique visits  Top Top