Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
One Second there, Thebizzy!
Gangsta
60 minutes of hardball with me and mine, and everyone elses good friend, Thebizzy! Grin

Interview

name: Kim Flemmos

Sex: Male, yes no...just sex mainly

Occupution: Teacher

So how ya doing today mate?: Im...pretty tired, cause i have a son that wanted to eat every single hour last night hehehe. i think i slept 3 hours last night. other then that im pretty awsome.

Why do you play wow? Ive wonderd about that at times aswell hahaha. the single reason i play wow is cause fisty bought it as bday gift to me, and as i said to alchy, i like drama, and thats why i became a gm hehe.

Interlude - morten tries to tell me im evil in baby language for stealing his dad Smile

Why did you find your home in TBO: erhmm...thats also because of fisty, he got me in at lvl 13, and i think they had a lvl 60 limit back then. i was in stormwind when i got invited, i was like waaaoow im in the greatest guild on the server.

You are now the RL officer, what can we expect from you? arrgh...yeah...you can expect me to keep tbo a guild for everyone, and to help new raid leaders learn and get on the track. cause i know you can be as inspired as you want to, but you will be burned out if you are the only one doing it basicly.

Interlude Morten telling to piss off

Explain your personality with one sentence: eeeeerrrrrrrh....erhm...well...im atleast duelspecced, so to speak Smile

whats the Best memory you have ingame? yeah...ehm...im not really sure. it was, a great day when i got promoted to officer, since i could help out. raidwise it was when we killed Ragnaros for the first time, that was awsome.

Interlude Morten saying he hates me Smile

Worst ingame memory? ohh...hmm...worst memory...its not a...its more when the danish guys from OOS, and the situation we ended up in. i saw their point but there was nothing i could do to make it work for them in tbo.

Proudest moment ingame? proudest moment..yeah thats...if you, split the happyiest moment, it has to be the defeat of ragnaros...yeah.

Funniest moment ingame? actually...ive....it is either when we were defending belinda in AV, and ****ing up everything for the horde...or daveravers analbead runs in tbc, when he logged on ts with his accent and the mood we had in guild back then, its was great.

Express your opinion about this guild in one sentence: aw...its...Diverse

Hardmode

Whos your best friend in this guild, and why? I would actually say a person that i gotten to know threw the game tbh...you need diffrent kind of friends for diffrent kind of occutions. i would say alchy if i wanna discuss something serious. if it would be to screw around, it would probably be you. then its lew if i wanna discuss both things, but i havent known him as long as ive done with you and alchy.

Whats the craziest thing youve ever done? aaah....are we talking real life now or what? the craziest thing ive done...oh i know! when the norwiegen guys have their graduate from school called Russefeiring...basiclly i have friends that spend over a million kroner on the buss that you rent to ride around in.i didnt rent a buss, i did mine in the subway. excpet one day when my friends where going to a party, and i was late, and i think i ran for 40 minutes to make that buss, and ppl was telling me i was never gonna make it, but i said i will make it. so i see the buss starting to move so i ran up to it, and jumped up on the diesel generator while the buss was moving, and i clinched on to the buss. this buss was going a 100 kilometers down the freeway, and i still hung on. I then called my friends and said im right outside! they wasnt happy with me, since if they wouldve been stopped, they wouldve been in big trouble.

Biggest fear irl? if you wouldve asked me a month ago, it wouldve been me dying. but now its of course something happeing to my son.

where did you meet your wife? At a kareoke bar i think haha we actually...i was actually singing Summer nights and she was totally blown off her feet hahaha with my brother in law. and she says now, she didnt really understand why, cause she thought my brother in law was really weird, and i was like sherlock holmes, smoking a pipe and wearing a hat Smile

Was it love at first sight? if it was love at first sight? it was love at second sight haha we didnt notice each other the first time.

How many women have you been with? "hearing anita in the background: Hmmmm..." hmm i thought you would ask me how many ppl ive been with, thats a good enough reply right?

As being a father now, has anything changed your perspective on things? Naaah hahaha....yes, i think you actually change physicaly when you become a father, and especially your need for sleep. but honestly, i never thought it would be so diffrent that it actually is, mind wise. its nothing you can prepare for.

You recently stepped down as GM of the guild, youve answerd countless times that having a child had nothing to do with it, what was the reason then? erhmm...yeah...continuing on the prior question, i said it had nothing to do with me becoming a father, but after becoming a father, i wouldve done it anyways, seing how things are now, and how i feel about it now, its the right descion. i became a gm because i had a...no, i was really passionate about tbo, and i felt i could contribute in a good way. its all about passion and i thought i would do a good job. i was almost pssing my pants when i steepd up to jaz to ask to become a gm, and i mean you have to really be...burningly dedicated and burningly inspired. you can be a gm without it, but to be a good gm you have to be dedicated.

Whats most important, the player (person) or player (char)? *silence*....ill shook you abit, i have a problem with stupid ppl, and if you are a decent person, you are probably a decent player.

You say that, but still you have a problem with ppl changing chars, like you did with myself. how do you justify that? erhmm..2 reasons for that as a gm, it makes so much hassle, it such a big effect outwards, cause you wont be able to raid blabla, moaning blabla. i do see it as abit selfish, when some ppl respecc/reroll, they do it for the wrong reasons. i put so much of myself into the game, it isnt just a game. they way you play, and they way you act refelcts your personality ingame and rl basicly. when you did and when alchy did it, it was really tough, cause i was/am depending so much on you guys, so it was tough.

whats your Biggest regret ingame, and why? hmmm....btw, if you have chesthair, dont have a child haha - regrets, i dont really regret much, i honestly dont regert to much in my life. of course looking back i wouldve done somethings diffrently, but nothing major no.

Now that Alchy is the GM, your choice and the right one imo, do you have the urge in anyway to controll stuff still? or maybe thinking "whats he doing? thats not a good idea"? aahh...yes! or No...wait, thats one of the reasons i choose alchy, cause he is always talking to ppl, and listing to ppl, before descions are made. I like the fact that i have something to say about stuff yes haha and i love that i dont have to make the final descion anymore Smile

Do you like analsex? *silence* i thought you took away that question....i was thinlking of some funny answer to that erhm.....why are you typing so much now? haha

word association

TBO: Spirit

Raids: Fun

Pugs: Intressting

Lewster: social? haha

Elguapo: errrrhmmm Handsome?`haha

Ragathorn: singing bee?

Thepenguin: *silence* erhm...personal conversation.

Alchy: Paladin!

Morten: Cute

Thank you very much sir, last words? I really think you are getting good at this tbh. and tell marcy i love him, ive been tough on him lately, but i do love him, and i do love his sprit.Smile
Edited by Gangsta on 06-06-2009 11:26
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

TheBizzy
Nice heading... "ONE SECOND"... Wink

Lewsterin
Really nice interview Grin

Well done Again gang Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Dust
I'm already thinking about my replies to an inevitable interview... i'm actually a bit scared atm Pfft I have a sneaking suspiscion that you'll have some bad ass questions for me when you go hardball. I'm resisting the temptation to write down some plausible answers to potential questions you might have, just to be ready... but i'll let it go. More fun if its impulsive... proly more honest as well, which might not be too good for everyone Pfft

Loveing the interviews man. Good goin Wink
--We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and just a little bit scary.--

Dust - Level 85 paladin (Ret)
Antique - Level 85 druid (Feral dps/pvp resto)
Komodo - Level 82 Rogue (DPS... if you can call it that)
Azâzel - Level 85 Shaman (Restoration/DPS)

http://web.mac.com/henrik_voss
Breador
another awesome interview mikeGrin i'd say Kim is an easy-going and talkative person but still its good to learn more about people we spent days withSmile
thanks for not ignoring me when i used to whisper you every 10min to accept my application Bizzy Grin

looking forward to other interviews!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,497,632 unique visits  Top Top