No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » General » PC Help
 Print Thread
the Wrath of the Lis Queen!
lisele
I'm at war with the evil Eshop!

Yesterday, I could not install the small patch!
My PC does not take it! Neither did he take all the last patches, and I had to copy/paste a whole wow version form a friend.

Well, I'm not taking that anymore! Enough is enough!

Eshop, beware, I'm coming to you! Prepare your legions of technical service clerks!

It's almost a year now that I bought this pc, it always had troubles with installing programs. Few days after the purchase we did return it back to the Eshop, and they changed the motherboard + installed windows and WoW.
During the 2 last months, it checks the consistancy of my disk on an everyday basis, kicks me out of the game and so on. So far all my friends told me that my hard disk does not work properly.

I'm a noob, I know nothing about computers, but I know what means to be a customer!!!
I don't care what's wrong with it, I paid for it and I want it to work!

I wanted to bring it for service months ago, you'll say it's quite stupid but really annoying, I can't carry it! Sad It's heavy, I'm a girl, I can't even make a sign to a taxi to pick me up with the unit in my arms, lol.

So I'll do what every grown up independante woman would do in my case: ask Daddy! Grin . As my parents will be home for some days, it's the right time to sort that out, and I would not use my pc anyway these days!

This time, it's you or me Eshop! You'll taste my wrath!!!

Lewsterin
Well well well young lady. Its seems the roles have turned these days.
Ill be your cheerleader for the next three days.

GOOOOOO Lisele!!!!
*cheer* *cheer* *cheer*
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Gangsta
Hmm Lew, you fit the cheerleader roll like a glove on michael jacksons last 12 year old boy's hand. perv.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Jaz
Bring Fire! That's always a good incentive Grin

http://www.thebladeorder.com
Lewsterin
Ha ha Gang Smile i hate you. Now watch the clip i linked.

And Jazz good idea m8. Time for Torches and Pitchforks fellas!! GRRRAAAAAA

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

lisele

My dear supporters,

Talking about fire, I spoke with my friend about bringing my pc for service, and he gave me a piece of advise in such fight: "wear a very very short skirt, go on with your french accent and ask for the technician, with a big smile" = full pvp gear, don't look your aggro, and mind control from the beginning your target! Pfft

I'll tell you if it worked!

Kisses

Lise

Ps: Lew, you re gorgeous with your white socks!!! But where is Morde??

Versipellis
lew m8 you got cought offguard to gang this time : ) and lise if pvp tactic doesn't work go fully pve and be an asshole customer for them knowing your rights ..and 1st one has a big potential of not working ! why? because you will hit the tecnical guyz with your looks and accent ..so.. the guyz will ofc want to see you again.. and since these guyz have a decent aritmetical logic they won't fully repair your PC to be able to see you again : ) so go be an asshole .. like me against the delivery company.. yet again i don' t have chance on going there with a mini skirt..
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Lewsterin
5 golds says Versi has allready tryed the miniskirt thing, and ended up on a gaybar drunk for the effort Smile

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

lisele

The wrath of the Lis Queen: EPISODE II

Note of the writter: as I know that some of you have nothing else (better) to do at work and like reading silly things on forum, and that some others like silly things in general, I keep going on my technical issue serial.

EPISODE II: Sympathy of the devils.

Saturday morning, my father with the pc in his arm, and my-self, passed the gates of the Evil Eshop Lair. I was not wearing my pvp gear, but a simple pve-farming one (versi's advise rung a bell).
Not knowing what to do, I targeted a going-to-fill-my-plastic-cup-with-water clerk *casting mind control*. "Technical issue miss? I'm coming right away!!!", dropping his cup in some dark corridor out of sight, he came back right away and we sat down to a desk.
"So? What's the matter with your computer?",
"Well Grin , my hard diskGrin seems not to work properlyGrin" *shadow word pain of the holy smiley Grin*, It's checking consistancy twice a day, kicks me out, and can't stand any installation"
"I see"
"I play WoW, and my pc can't stand any patch Grin not even the last small one! Friends keep on telling it's the hard disk Grin"
"we'll check that"
"Thank you Grin"
"Alliance I guess?"
"Yes, Night elf shadow priest, you?"
"undead warlock" Pfft "we are 4 guys here to play on the same server"
"great choice! So can you imagine each time we have a patch, I can't play sometimes for days, it's pretty annoying"
"It's unbearable! We will notice you as soon as it's ready, 3-5 days"
"Thank you so much, you're so kind!" Grin

What I learned through this encounter, though clearing only trash and not defeating yet the boss, is that there is a a new way: the WoW player sympathy! Far more effective than any pvp I could try!!!

Let's see what's next...

Lewsterin
Nice one Lise babe. Just keep at it Smile - and never underrestimate your most powerfull weapon! - Power Word SexySmile.

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

strifie
lol

guess hordes still love you lissy!!!

Hope things will work out for you dear

PS.
Fully Agree with the Lewster Grin
Strifie says: ''Chaos, Panic, Disaster. I Think My Work Here Is Done!!!''

wow.sig.magelo.com/1663195.png
wow.sig.magelo.com/mini/2131325.png

Mordekay
OMG! MORDES LATE ARIVAL!

Well, to catch out iv'e made some notes and gonna respond to every thing i wanted to when i read this thread, wont make much sence to you, but for me it will work fine!Grin

*cheer Cheer!*
Lol, nub lew
OMG this is so epic!
Versi in a skirt ftw!
Gotta love the WoW sympathy...

P.S. love everything you write lise =)
so fun to read =)
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

lisele

Episode 3: About my Mother

Harassing the eshop technical support everyday to get some news about my PC and bored of hearing “we’ll call you tomorrow to let you know”, and as I got mad and quit my morning job, I decided to pass by the shop to see the technician in flesh and bones.

After 7 days of basically doing nothing, he told that my computer was just fine. *casting mind blast* “ok, if you like, bring your game here, and I’ll try to install it and let you know”, so I brought my cd’s.

Next day I went there to take it, and he said: “you were right, all fine till I tried to install WoW, then started the troubles. I’ll run a test on the mother board and its rams during the weekend and let you know” (as you understood the “let you know” was a secret password, in reality it means “I don’t give a damn”).

As they never let me know, I decided to use the body part that God gave me for such cases: my legs, to walk till the shop and see by my own! The technician, Ilias was his name, made a personal matter of my case and had ordered a new motherboard and new rams to find out what was wrong.

Each time I was going there the boys at the costumer service were like: “hey, that’s the girl who has the pc that can’t run WoW”, like I had a terrible sickness, they were all feeling sorry for me. It reminded me to stop casting mind control randomly...

The order took 3 days to end up in his hands, and he proposed to download the 1g patch from his house because at work the connection was too slow, but I rather did not wait. (NB: he told me that AVG anti-virus might be one of the reasons people get dc, but you guys know best)

Here was my previous setting:

Motherboard: MSI K9N SLI-2F
RAM: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 2GB (2X1GB )

Here is the new one: (I write it for you guys, for I understand nothing about it, just that I paid nothing for the change, it isall that matters to me):
ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE WIFI
OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 2GB special OPS E

I took the pc home (was carrying the beast for 10mn, 30mn to catch a taxi, found out the my ankles were bleeding from some corner of the box knocking into my legs while walking).

After Struggling with the internet, I finally downloaded the full patch, and… read the same old school well known message that my files are corrupted and need reinstall (*shadow word: Death*)

Episode 4: Here comes the Druid

For some of you this Druid is a familiar face, from the last time we saw him in this epic story of love, hate and technology. He was sent by Arthur to copy his WoW to me. This time he came to see what troubles I had with my new internet connection but saw the failure for WoW install too. He said he’ll format my disk, install all again, and that this time it will work.
Last Monday, he came home on this purpose, Athina was there too for accounting reasons. While installing all that jazz back in the box, we three happy Athenians in a lovely weather drunk wine on the balcony and went to eat to the restaurant downstairs (like mushrooms-insert cd 3 – salad- insert cd 4, stew-Burning Crusades, and so on).

Struggles to download 1g again with crappy connection, but it worked: for the 1st time ever, my pc installed a patch by its own! Victory! That was a team work!!!

But my troubles were not over, I had to defeat the next boss: The Undead Internet Provider...

Gangsta
My godness what a compeling story!

I already got my popcorn and soda pop, just waiting for th next chapter, since im one of those that has absolutly nothing better to do at wor then read this thread Smile

damnit, need more soda brb

Much Love Gang
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Versipellis
asus motherboards are god's blessings and anything minimum 2gb as memory is acceptable Smile other then that i really can't understand their behaviour .. isn't it so hard to change everything and give u a new computer? since it's your right to demand a new one..u don't have to wait for your pc to be repaired and they have to provide u another one to cover that time.. damn i think this is about mediterranian ppl.. : )
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,456,489 unique visits  Top Top