Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
TBO KOS
Versipellis
just wanted to say that tonight while brain and me were farming some motes at elemental plateau a rogue tried -yep just tried- to gank us for about 2 hours..well we managed to kick his undead ass for several times but he is definetly on my kill on sight list right now.. and btw that lighted a lamp over my head.. if u guyz want some sons of ogres die where they've been seen write it down here so if we bump in to the guy..we just let him/her know that we won't forget..

it's your choise.. peace or annihilation.. Smile

P.S. : First guyz name is Nitrogèn (undead rogue) good hunting..
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Jaz
Unfortunately, like all other KOS lists, this will probably amount to little more than a little venting. We have several of these dotted around the forums and nothing really comes from any of them, I've even stopped bothering to sticky them any more as I dont think I have ever seen any of the people ever mentioned and I'm sure I'll never see this guy either, specially as I'm not going to waste good levelling or farming time into failing to track him down Smile

Yes horde are annoying most of the times you meet them but they are not worth the effort of hating to the point of distraction and putting their name on a KOS list is probably what they were after anyway, so I dont give them even that satisfaction. In fact I have been known to just sit down in game and let them get on with ganking me, hmm I might even try lieing down next time, maybe they'll think I'm dead Smile
Edited by Jaz on 27-02-2008 05:05

http://www.thebladeorder.com
pineharses

Jaz wrote:
In fact I have been known to just sit down in game and let them get on with ganking me, hmm I might even try lieing down next time, maybe they'll think I'm dead Smile

go do a /sleep the next time you get ganked, it saved my arse a couple of times Grin. doesnt work on all the hordies tho

Versipellis
haha good one pine..and it s just for fun jaz i know that it's not a real vendetta Grin just something to do when ppl are bored ..

Chapi - Empathy
For Fun?
I take my KOS very seriously, since i like to kill horde Smile so i use http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/259/ being evil rules
i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l513/Chapi_Empathy/Chapi.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=673345614
Versipellis
downloaded and engaged Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,472,325 unique visits  Top Top