Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
The Blade Order » World of Warcraft » Warcraft Chat
 Print Thread
This is Us, TBO in a nutshell ;)
Gangsta
Found this post by Nikkinailz on the sb forums, and i couldn stop laughing cause we have all these in TBO - I will not name anyone, you all know who you are ya basterds Grin

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...65317893&sid=1

The Raid-

You raid with these people. You work with these people. These people are closer than your family. You should worry.

The GM- He’s sacrificed his family, friends, and probably a couple of jobs to drag you through new content. When the guild isn’t performing, these decisions are in question. Prone to shooting sprees, forum flame wars, and the rapid advancement/gearing of whatever toon the guild “needs”. If you can keep your mouth shut, he’ll go emo and quit before you get gkicked. Still, you do like the guy. Or did. Before he went crazy. See drunks, below.

The GM's Significant Other- Okay, so he was going to have to quit but he tricked his SO into playing. She loves it. She's terrible. You'll effectively 24 man every boss. Count on 4 constructs in the raid, every attempt. She plays a Belf.

The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

The Positive officer- “That was great. Just great. You know, only 5% of guilds have even made it to Supremus, and getting him down to 67% on the second attempt is hawt.” See Stoners, below.

The Negative officer- “Jesus Christ why are there corpses under all these goddamn volcanoes? It’s Supremus for %@*@s’s sake. GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN FLAME!” See Drunks, below.

The Healing Officer- Has this job because, as the newest officer who plays a healer, he’s stuck with it.

The Hunter Class Lead- Will tell you that it does actually require skill and preparation to play a hunter well in the end game. Lies frequently.

Stratman- Has read every strategy on the entire internet for every boss. Unable to think critically. Knows where his talk key is. Hated by the officers. Likely to play a hunter. If this is also Chick With Accent, below, guild will probably collapse.

The Gay guy- Affects the gay accent for effect. Upgrade decisions tend to involve lengthy discussions about gear appearance. Learned to use the dressing room function before the ‘v’key.

The Stay At Home Mom- She’s around children all day and craves adult conversation. Babbles incessantly in vent, forgetting that adult conversation doesn’t usually begin with, “So I was talking to (insert name of four-year-old child) and he says…” May or may not be on speaking terms with spouse. Is muted on vent by 90% of the raid.

Mr. Mikeless- Has a microphone. Hears the conversation and directions. Once wiped the raid because he started talking and most folks alt-tabbed to see who the hell was speaking. May be your best player.

The Kid- So, you messed up on this guy’s interview and nobody noticed that he was 12. But, he can play. And if he gets a little bit excited when boobies are getting talked about? Hey, he’s young.

The Other kid- Remember that accountant you interviewed for the fury warrior position? And how you wondered how he’d make time to raid during tax season? He couldn’t. His eleven year old daughter took over about that time. She’s been raiding since. Mages, that’s an eleven year-old girl owning you night after night.

The Hunter Who Doesn't Do His Homework- Makes an insightful comment just after a raid wipe. "Holy Crap Man! I was just standing and shooting and this damn VOLCANO popped on me.

The Most Devout- This is the guy who gets to play an off-spec in a big-boy raid. He's the fury warrior or the enhance shammy. He cannot believe that some fate is letting him have this much fun that he's afraid it will all come crashing down. Prays devoutly to his favorite God that the guild won't collapse because he'll never have THIS much fun again. Ever.

The Drunks- The core of your guild. As raid progresses, their voices in vent are getting just ever so slightly slurred. You don’t notice because you’re trying to sound sober yourself. DPS output seems to scale positively with blood alcohol content.

The Stoners- Quietly wiping raids since the beta. They really, really, really hate having to move out of the fire. Two of them are dead under the volcanoes. They live in fear of the negative officer. They have their own channel. Try /join (insertguildname)stoners. You’ll see who’s in there. It’ll explain a lot. They’re also having more fun that everyone else combined

The Prima Donna- Requires special attention from management. Constantly whining. Plays some vital role. Might be a main tank, mage tank, or lock tank. The officers really hate this guy and as soon as they can find another tank with 24,000 buffed HP, he’s out. Not a stoner.

The Chick with the Accent- Is the accent fake? Nobody knows or cares. Future visits to Australia/Britian/New Zealand/Alabama are now planned by all single raid members. T

The Healing Pallie- Hates healing and had to go holy to see endgame. If you raid with a boomkin, a feral druid, a fury warrior, or any non-resto shaman, you are not getting a 10 minute blessing. Forget it. He hates you. God help you if he has alt in one of those classes, you're not even getting heals. Also, see Prima Donna.

The Departed Legend- You joined after he left. You suspect that he could not actually solo Doomwalker. But you're not totally sure.

The Warlock Whisperer- Directionally challenged. Despite having run Karazhan 1.26 million times, will require a summon to Maiden's room from the entrance. Has a "summon pls" macro. See (you guessed it) Stoners.

The New Guy- Begins most sentences with, "That's not how we did it in my old guild on Korgath." Likely to remain guilded for approximately one week. You wonder if he'll be tellign his next guild, "In my old guild, we ran TOWARDS the volcanoes.
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

Breador
ahahahahhahahahhhahhaGrin

or simply LSMICGrin

its more realistic than ROFLMAO. LSMIC for the win!

Laughing so much im cryingFrown

heijaangel
Hehe nice, some sounds formulaire Smile
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png
i43.tinypic.com/mtkq3a.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Mordekay
HAHA!
"Stay at home mom" = Milli!
"the departed legend" = Reefus & Toccs Grin
"the new guy" = Calmdur Grin
"the chick with the accent" = Lise <3
"the gay guy" = lewie =D
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

Gangsta
Haha Morde you are an evil basterd Wink I could name every single one of those catagories, but i would offend alot of peeps hehehehe and i dont need that drama Smile

But its fun cause its true lol Wink
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/GangsSpamSig.gif
worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/img_achievements/dee03a7b1358a74764a32db1c43d73df.jpg

Hit them little niggas with a freeze-pop, represent

Another Famous quote by Org when he's healing - "Its not my fault the tank dies. its his own fault. He got hit to much"

heijaangel

Mordekay wrote:
HAHA!
"Stay at home mom" = Milli!
"the departed legend" = Reefus & Toccs Grin
"the new guy" = Calmdur Grin
"the chick with the accent" = Lise <3
"the gay guy" = Morde =D

Fixed..
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

What is SeX? SeX Is When A Boy Put His Location In A Girls Destination To Increase The Population Of The NeXt Generation. Do You Get My EXplanation? Or Do You Need a Demonstration?

There are 10 kinds of people. The 1's that understand binary and the 1's that dont.

Lewsterin
Its funny because its true Grin
i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Shendaynor/LewsterImbaSig.gif

Lewsterin Kinslayer
Proud member of The Blade Order.

-Gunslingers! To me!
-We will be tested this day fellas! Prove or Die!

Reefus
LoL that was great

I'm not so much departed anymore Pfft, but thanks for the compliment Wink

Ralpbix
The Departed Legend: Cooky, Hooterz, Toccs!
The Chick with the Accent: Hooterz
The Prima Donna: Dannehh
The Drunks: Daveraver, Roaper, Hrogthar, Nxephalor, Breador, Etc.
The Stay At Home Mom: Lera (Hoglington's better part)
Mr. Mikeless: Altzu (If I ever heard him speaking)

calmdur
Ú never heard altzu speaking?

I believe i heard him couple of times, or could be Georgie too Pfft
Dont worry be happy!!
[img]src='http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/738004lVStT.png' border='0'>[/img]

Danesar

calmdur wrote:

No one has EVER heard Altzu speak

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
Nesualk

Danesar wrote:

calmdur wrote:

No one has EVER heard Altzu speak

Altzu doesn’t speak English. English speaks Altzu.

Danesar
People are AFK in battlegrounds because they are scared that Altzu may be in the battle.

www.thebladeorder.co.uk
Versipellis
"The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside."

omg ..this is epic.. great one and we have at least one (ok more) of each..

By the way good one nesualk m8 Grin
www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/6/2/9/3/2/2362932nlaAG.png
DPS with a "tude".. How suprising..

You can run.. But you just die tired..

Lewsterin
Altzu dosnt even play BGs he shakedown the Battleground officers for marks and honor.

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

Mordekay
thats not funny heija!
Omg, how could i forget cooky and hootz?
Hmm...

Altzu once saw the spirit healer, the spirit healer has never been the same again. (hmm... that works better without the wowification)

When the boogyman /sleep , he checks under his bed for Altzu! Grin
"The Paramount Path of the Pale Proselyte Pegan is a Protracted Pursuit of Purification"-The Big M-

heijaangel

Mordekay wrote:
thats not funny heija!

I had a good laugh Pfft

* There is no 'ctrl' button on Altzu's computer. Altzu is always in control.
* Altzu does not have to buy an epic flyer. The epic flyer have pay him to have such a legend on his back.
* Altzu does not have to read tactics. He is the tactics.
* When Illidan goes to sleep he checks under the bed for Altzu.
i.imgur.com/3TqrN.png

Lewsterin
Nice ones Angel Smile

Altzu Does not read wowwiki, he stare at the computer untill it gives him the information he need!

The Dark portal was created by one of Altzus Rank1 Shadowbolts.

Lewsterin Kinslayer

-Gunslingers! To me!

lisele

I just wanted to say thanks to Ralp for pointing at someone else as "the chick with the accent".
When I read that part, plus the travels, I almost saw my name on it!.
( I precise I travel with my boyfriend, and I don't invite bachelors to stay at my place, yet..)

See you all in Athens!! Grin

PS: Altzu is a great player, but also a very nice person, very helpful and devoted to the guild. It's always a pleasure to have you in my party. Smile

Omadabear
haha bloody awsome thread, laughin so hard atm

www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/2/1/6/3/0/3221630YRmNC.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,497,734 unique visits  Top Top