Top wod thoughts?
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Advertisment

View Thread
 Print Thread
Planetside 2
Reefus
Pretty sure my character (Reefus) is on Eurodome. After last reset I tried to recreate TBO but it seems to be having issues again "failed to create".
Im not playing as much as Id like at the moment due to other games Im trying to have a good crack at before the release.
I do have a couple of beta keys if anyone still needs/wants one.

Luthar
Coolio Reef. Gonna try it out over there then Wink
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."
/Laharl, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Luthar
Complete and utter chaos! Love it. Abit too fast paced for my hand atm, but dang its fun. Was pinned down at a tower for 2 hours last night, enemy tanks rolled in as fast as we could destroy them, air full of ships and the only help against the snipers on the hills was the outfit of infantry i was running with. Me and 4 random guys used our packs to get up on the cliffs and hunt them down, but to no avail. All seemed like a loss, as the majority of our force was in a deadlock on the other side of the map when skilled flyers in red came in, bringing down the enemy airsupport, moments later our armor was able to roll out and the tides turned.

Consider mind 'sploded!
" I, I don't know why... But for some apparent reason, I can't stand women with sexy bodies. On a side note, flat-chested girls like you have absolutely no effect on me."

Reefus
Stories like that are why I absolutley love this game Smile
As long as you accept that sometimes you are just going to be the meat in a grinder and die about a million times even that is damn good fun lol

This is how we rolled in the first one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k-7kY...k-7kYs6PX0
Edited by Reefus on 05-11-2012 16:13

Luthar
I took up medic today, and to tell the truth. Holding the same little storageroom for 30 minutes with 3 guys, another medic, one engineer and one heavy infantry only firing the odd round when there was time and keeping my boys alive as people came in from the back for heals and repairs. The game makes deadlocks fun! Noone is a noob in the large fights, no to the contrary, decoys and meat is what sometimes takes the edga from the sniper or gunships and gives the few seconds for that missile to take aim and fire etc etc. Im absolutely enthralled!

Rev
Reef i need help big time finding i am falling in love with the VS Magmowers just cant seem to play my TR toon anymore whats wrong with me Wink

Reefus
You're probably gay
Edited by Reefus on 09-11-2012 23:45

Who would voluntarily fights for the Barneys? Thats just sick, man!

-Nagatus

Reefus
I see someones created TBO , Im hoping its one of us?

Rev
Had a great hour last night in my prowler 90 kills in one life, sat on a ridge and pounded the NC with my HE Turret Grin think im over my Barney phase

Jaz
Thank god for that Rev, I was thinking I might have had to come over there and give you a slap Smile

http://www.thebladeorder.com
Reefus
http://store.steampowered.com/app/218...pp/218230/

Planetside2 is on steam, Not long now soldiers Smile
Edited by Reefus on 14-11-2012 09:40

Reefus
Just a heads up that the beta client wont work when the game releases so you may as well uninstall now the betas over.
Instructions on removal http://help.station.sony.com/app/answ...a_id/36735

I had trouble using the uninstaller so I just deleted the folders and the dll.

Rev
Rather pissed at this Reef i would expect Alpha Squad membership to maybe get early entry or able to preinstall the client

Reefus
Well they beta'd right up until 4 days before release and we would have got early guaranteed access to the beta had we not been veterans.
Although yeah I would like to preinstall Im quite worried about getting the guild name now.

If anybody does make the Outfit before I do when they log in can they post here what server and what character name straight away so we can get sorted out /cheers Smile

Reefus
Ive made The Blade Order on the Miller server. Give me (Reefus) a shout and Ill see if i can work out how to invite Smile

I'll give you a shouty-poo then Reef. Going to be fun to run around getting gibbed by Smurfs(Jackhammer toting Surged Agiles. NEVER FORGET!) with you lot again.

Anyone else having problems with queues being stuck? I've literally been at the same spot in queue for about 15 minutes now.

Glimpf
I'm still extremely disappointed I don't have a gaming rig. If anyone takes the name Glimpf I'm going to have to rearrange their keyboard with my fist!

Glimpf wrote:
I'm still extremely disappointed I don't have a gaming rig. If anyone takes the name Glimpf I'm going to have to rearrange their keyboard with my fist!

DL game
Log on
Create character
Buy rig
Play PS2
"I wonder where all my spare time went..."

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Member Poll
Any one still really use this website?

Yep
Yep
14% [2 Votes]

Only very ocassionally
Only very ocassionally
71% [10 Votes]

Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
Nope. Hang on how did I end up here?
14% [2 Votes]

Votes: 14
You must login to vote.
Started: 28/10/2018 12:48

Polls Archive
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01-01-2024 13:01
happy new year !

08-06-2023 10:47
Shock

12-11-2022 02:07
Thanks for keeping the site alive <3

08-11-2022 07:59
Hi! How are you guys? How life is treating you? Just growing older, building our lives, finding no time, the usual stuff... Grin

18-11-2021 16:32
Been working from home since march last year - but walk away from taht laptop at 4pm not to return til 7:30 next day! lol you?

08-11-2021 07:31
How are you doing guys? Working from home day and night, or quit your job? Kisses!

07-06-2021 20:22
still alive, TBC classic on the menu these days!

26-04-2020 19:50
Hi Guys! Not playing wow but still alive! How are you all? Kisses! Wink

27-01-2020 13:49
I played Classic until I was nearly level 60. It needs The Burning Crusade really for me though. I am lurking around Daggerspine again for a while, trying to get used to the changes lol

24-01-2020 09:29
Komodo (Antique) and Thebizzy are playing WoW classic these days. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. We're on the Bloodfang server =)

08-01-2020 18:26
Hey guys, Hope you are all well for 2020! Still think about our old raiding days and honestly miss it and you lot. xxx

08-09-2019 21:11
Hello! How is everyone? Are some of us still playing? Wow classic maybe? I miss the whole thing... kisses!

10-08-2019 14:34
there is a tbo discord server now https://discord.gg
/pfBNpyg

10-08-2019 13:33
doing a great job keeping the page alive ! so clasit where are we going ?

20-12-2018 22:25
TBO FOREVER! Grin

Top Top  3,459,260 unique visits  Top Top